My third story. fm/ff

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Dragon_Girl15
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My third story. fm/ff

Post by Dragon_Girl15 »

I was laying on my bed reading the book Eragon, one of my favorite book series. I had my hair hanging loose, wearing a blue sweater, bluejeans with black socks.

I had been hearing Sarah and Danielle laughing and making a lot of noise downstairs for a few minutes, and it gotten to the point I decided to get up and go see what was going on. I walk out of my room and go down the stairs, just as I reached the bottom I saw the door to the basement close.
I could hear Danielle, and surprised to hear Matt talking from behind the door. I opened the door and walked down the steps into the basement, and I grinned when I saw what was happening.

So Danielle had on a black tshirt and bluejeans with white socks on. Matt had on a white tshirt with a black basketball jerseys with a matching basketball shorts while going barefoot. Then there was my sister Sarah, who had her hands duct taped behind her back and was gagged with tape. Sarah had on a long sleeved dark blue shirt with bluejeans while going barefoot.
Danielle and Matt stood on either side of Sarah as they kept a hold of her by her arms.

The three of them turned around when they heard me coming down the stairs.
"mmmmpphh!" Sarah yell seeing me, Danielle says "Kari, like to help us?" Sarah shakes her head no, but I grin and said "of course I will." Matt and Danielle forced Sarah to lay on the ground as i got the duct tape and taped up her ankles.
We stood up, Sarah struggling on the floor. I look at Danielle and Matt with a grin and held the roll of duct tape in both hands infront of me and I say "so, who else wants to get duct taped?" Danielle and Matt looked at each other, than looked at me with grins on their faces.

I saw threw their unspoken communication, and I take a step back and say "hey Matt, help me get Danielle?" Matt shakes his head and say "no, I dont think that will happen." They both get closer to me, and I sigh and just handed them the roll of tape, which Matt took out of my hands.
Danielle takes me to one of the support beams and had me put my back against it standing up. Danielle had a roll of duct tape and started randomly wrapping it around my arms and around the support beam, while Matt does the same to my legs. Once they were done, Danielle steps back to take a look at me, while Matt sat crisscrossed infront of me.

I tested out the tape, finding it kept me bound to the support beam pretty well. "Think that should do it" Danielle says, just then I than tensed up as I felt something touching my feet. I looked down seeing Matt grin up at me, and start to wiggle his fingers on the tops of my socked feet.
Thankfully the socks where I little thick, and he couldn't get my soles, however it tickled enough to make it uncomfortable, making me squirm "Matt stop it! Stop! Stop! Stop! quit that!" I yell. Matt did stop after a few seconds and looked up at Danielle "shouldn't you gag her?" Danielle smirked and said "I thought about it" and walks closer to me. "You dont have to do this" I said, to which Danielle responded with "no but I want to."

Danielle wrapped the duct tape around the support beam and my mouth, taping my head to the support beam as she gags me, being careful to not get my hair caught in the tape. "There we go, comfy?" Danielle asks, I glared as I make a soft "mmph."
Danielle and Matt decided to leave us like that for a good while, ignoring me and Sarah as they played a few games on the TV there we had in the basement.

The sound of the front door of the house caught our attention, meaning mine and Sarah's parents were home. To which Matt and Danielle quickly untied us before Mom opened the basement door to check on us.
SighzAllDay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SighzAllDay »

Thanks for sharing
CaptorDM
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptorDM »

These are all really fun stories! I hope there's more!
DamselnDragon on deviantart.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Another lovely story, you certainly have some fun.
Kretschmer89
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kretschmer89 »

Great story, love to hear/read more of that
handcuffed_boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by handcuffed_boy »

Great story again, I like how, even when you thought it was like your turn to tie someone else up, you just naturally became the tie-up victim once again. Some of us just don't get taken seriously when we try to take charge of others! It's cute though.

Danielle sounds quite dominant; I'm sure that your failed attempt to get Matt to help you tie her up made her that bit meaner with you when she tied you to the beam this time.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic