Tied up by friendly neighbour (m/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
scarfboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tied up by friendly neighbour (m/m)

Post by scarfboy »

I love tie up games, and one of my earliest memories of one was with an older neighbour. I can't remember his name, but I'll call him Ray.

I was 12 years old. Recently, a new couple had moved in right beside my house, a couple in their 30s, Ray and his wife. Ray was super friendly, would always come to the fence between his backyard and mine and ask how my day was going. He was average height, white, with brown, buzz cut hair and some muscles. He had a thing for Disney, and always wore a Mickey Mouse shirt when working on the garden in his backyard. I really loved Disney movies too and grew up watching them all the time, so we'd talk about our trips to Disneyland in the past and our favourite movies.

One morning, Ray came to our front door and and asked if I could come over. He had been talking to my mother, and her, desperate to get me out of the house, volunteered me to help him paint the floors of his new basement. I begrudgingly went, excited to hang out with Ray who I started to develop a small innocent crush on, but not excited to do work. Ray promised that if I helped, he'd let me borrow any movie I wanted from his collection.

When I got there, I was wearing an old black tshirt and jeans. Ray had jeans, a white undershirt, and a red bandana wrapped around his neck (oh, how I remember that red bandana). He handed me a big blue bandana, telling me to wear it around my mouth and nose as the paint could get quite smelly. We quickly got to work, listening to Billy Joel and Rolling Stones as we worked.

Before I go any further, I want to say I don't think there was any dark, abusive undertones to what Ray was up to. Yes, I was young and he was much older, but nothing sexual or abusive occurred, and I look back on the experience fondly.

After we finally finished for the day, we were both smelly with sweat, covered in paint, and exhausted. Ray went upstairs to get us some cokes while I chose the movie. I chose Sleeping Beauty, mainly because I loved the scene where Prince Phillip gets bound and gagged by Maleificent's minions.

I popped the VHS tape into the player, Ray came down with drinks, and the movie started.

To be continued...
GaggedGuy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GaggedGuy »

Wow... I am loving this and hooked already.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Nice start. I really want to know what happened next.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

hey ... you completely intrigued me with what happened.

Please tell about everything what's happened that day. The truth is that I'm already very envious of your neighbor ...jejejejej :D :D :D :D :D :D
scarfboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by scarfboy »

Part 2

Thanks for the nice messages everyone. Have time to write some more.

-

As Ray and I continued to watch the movie, I looked around the room. There was a pile of rope in the corner, probably used by Ray and his wife for the many housing projects going on. I looked over at Ray, sweaty red bandana tied around his neck, as he watched the movie and sipped his drink. He looked over at me and smiled and patted me on the head. We were really enjoying this time together.

That special scene in Sleeping Beauty came. Prince Phillip is taunted by Maleficient while tied up and cleave gagged. I loved the way he angrily looks at her while she taunted him. I felt my face grew hot as we watched the scene.

"This is my favourite part," I murmured under my breath, to myself but loud enough for Ray to hear.

"What was that?" Ray asked. My heart started beating.

"I just really like that part with Phillip...." I said. "I just think it would be cool to be a hero like him, and try escaping." Ray chuckled.

"Maybe it would be cool," he said. "I don't know how easily you would escape from those ropes though."

"Oh I'd have no trouble escaping!" I said excitedly. "I'm really good at escaping ropes, I do it with my friends all the time." This was an obvious lie, but Ray played along.

"Oh yeah?" Ray said, focusing on me intently.

"Yeah..... wanna tie me up and see? I'll escape in no time." My heart was beating like crazy. I had never been so bold, asking to be tied up before.

To my intense excitement, Ray simply shrugged, and walked over to the ropes as the movie continued to play. "Sure, I'll rope you up." he said. "You can try escaping until the movie's over"

I sat on the couch with my mouth hanging open, not believing what was happening. Ray picked up the ropes and walked over to me, testing them in his hands. "Sit on the ground, let me sit behind you" he commanded.

I instantly plopped onto the group as he sat on the couch behind me. He slowly started to wrap layers of the yellow rope round my shoulders, working down my chest....

To be continued...
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

fantastic [mention]scarfboy[/mention]!!!

i really wanna know whats happened? I really wanna take your neighbour place
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

Great continuation. Looking forward to more
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Please do continue, such a cliffhanger
tapegagged08
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tapegagged08 »

Can’t wait to read the rest of this one! I always wished I had a neighbor like this growing up :D
pumaspeedcat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pumaspeedcat »

This is fantastic so far. I can not wait to hear the rest.
scarfboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by scarfboy »

Thanks for the wonderful feedback everyone.

Part 3

Ray wrapped the yellow rope tightly around my shoulders, then gruffly pulled my wrists behind me to bind them as well. He was thorough, and then worked his way down to my ankles, tying my socked feet together tightly. It was a good, classic tie, and I squirmed around to show him what a good job he did, flopping onto my belly.

"How's that?" he asked. "Tight enough for ya?"

"Y...yeah!" I stammered, excited, with my face down to the floor. "I can't get out of this one!"

"And we're not done yet" he chuckled. I couldn't see, but he untied his long red bandana from around my neck, and promptly cleave gagged me with it, tying it tightly behind my head!

"MMMPHEY! MMMMPH!" I yelled in faux surprise. I was in heaven. It felt so good to have my fantasy come true. The bandana was salty with Ray's sweat in my mouth.

Ray just stood and stared at me struggling and mmmph around, laughing at the incredulousness of the situation. I still don't know if this was his first time tying someone up, but he definitely seemed excited.

"Well, might as well continue the movie while you try to escape" he said, and flopped onto the couch while I lay on the cold floor.

"Mpppppppphhhh!" I moaned while chewing on the bandana letting the salty taste fill my mouth. I sat up straight, motioning towards the couch. I didn't wanna lie here on the dirty floor.

Ray got the message, and with his strong arms, scooped me up, and lay my bound body onto his lap, laughing. He then gave my ass a small, playful slap.

And that was kind of it! After a few more minutes of sitting around, I could tell Ray got uncomfortable with having a bound kid in his basement. If his wife walked in, I'm sure it would've looked weird. He untied me, I thanked him for the experience, and I went home, happy and excited. It was my first real bondage experience, and wasn't my last.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Great story! This must've been a great experience.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

I'm envy you and envy your neoighbour.

Wish you tell us your other stories.
Avalon273

Post by Avalon273 »

Great story , thank you for sharing , it was a awsome experience
loganstar
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by loganstar »

Thank you for your story!
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Great story
Smythdean
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Smythdean »

Great story.

Wish my neighbour would do this to me
RopedCowboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopedCowboy »

great story thanks.
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

Your neighbor was cool! Did he ever tie you up again?
I'm always available for roleplay! Message me on:
Telegram: @BigRedd122
Discord: BiggRedd#7217
Kik: TheBiggRedd1
MrGagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrGagged »

That was so cool of you neighbor to do that.

I assume it was hard for him to do another tie up session while keeping it discrete.

And yes, Sleeping Beauty has one of THE best tie up scenes. :lol:
Each tie up needs a good gag because why else not?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic