A Quiet Sunday Afternoon (F/F), Repost from old site

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A Quiet Sunday Afternoon (F/F), Repost from old site

Post by fungirlkatie »

So this story is a repost of one of my old stories from the old tug site. This takes place several years ago back when I was in my early teens and I played the odd tugs with my older sisters. Also thank you to Fordman for recovering the story from the old site.

Hi there, ok this is going to be my third story now, this one is longer then my others. This happened on Sunday with me and my eldest sister Ashley. It was after church and our parents had gone out for a meal and my other sister Sara had gone into town. Me and Ashley were in her room hanging out while she was using her laptop. When were both still wearing the dresses we had worn to church. I was wearing a white dress that stops just above me knees. Ashley was wearing a black strapless dress with a black cardigan on top.

So we were both chatting when she got a message from some guy who I didn’t know. So in order to find out who he was I started asking the same question over and over again, being as annoying as possible. After 5 minutes she finally gave in and said she would tell me if I got her a drink. So I went down stairs and had a drink and then brought a bottle of water up for Ashley. When I came back up she was sitting at the top of her bed using her phone. I put the bottle of water on her bedside cabinet and sat down at the foot of the bed because that’s where the laptop was.

I hadn’t sat down for more then ten seconds before I felt Ashley pull my arms behind my back and start wrapping a scarf around my wrist. I asked “what are you doing” kind of obvious question now that I think about it. Her response was “your being way to annoying, I think I’m going to have to shut you up”. Before I could even struggle she had my wrists tied securely behind my back. I pleaded with her “okay I’ll be quiet just untie me”. I knew asking her would only make her more determined, so I did it because I was enjoying the moment.

I always have enjoyed being the one tied up, there just something about being helpless. Least I could always trust my sisters not to take it to far. So back to the story, she then tied a scarf tightly around my body, pinning my arms to my side. She tied it just under my breast’s which kind of propped them up a bit. I have no idea if that was intently or not, she then lied me down on her bed a propped my ankles on the metal frame at the end of her bed. She then got one of her pillows and placed it under my head before she proceeded to tie my ankles to the bed frame.

She then finally took another scarf and tied it around my thighs. I’ve been lying on my back with my hands tied behind me so many times now that I’m use to it. Ashley then gave me a kiss on the forehead and said “I’ll be right back”. It was this chance I got to test my bonds, however lying on my back and having my ankles tied to the bed frame meant I couldn’t roll onto my side or move my arms. My ankles were firmly tied to the bed frame so I wasn’t going anywhere.

When Ashley finally came back into the room, she was holding a handkerchief and one of our mom’s silk scarves. Firstly she took the scarf which was a bug square one, and folded it into a long strip. She then tried to shove the handkerchief into my mouth but I kept it closed tight, until she started tickling my sides which gave her the opportunity to shove it into my mouth. Before I could spit it out she clamp her hand over my mouth until she force the scarf into my mouth and tied the ends off behind my head in a cleave gag.

“There you go, that should keep you nice and quiet” she remarked. I could still make some noise, but only a quiet “mmmpphh” Ashley seemed very satisfied which the lack of noise and then left the room again , which gave me a chance to try work the handkerchief around the scarf and spit it out, but it was no use. There just wasn’t enough room to get around the scarf, after all Sara’s the one with the big mouth in the family. When she returned I then realised why she tied my ankles to the bed frame. She had the new feather duster our mom had bought in hand.

My first impulse was to struggle which got me nowhere fast, as me feet hadn’t moved an inch. Then I felt the feathers gentle rub against the soles of my feet, I’m very tickles and even that got me into a laughing fit. I struggles and pulled but it was no use, the feathers went up and down my soles, in-between my toes. I tired to scream through my gag for some relief but the gag prevented it. I could see the joy in my sisters eyes, she was defiantly enjoying herself, but then again so was I.

She finally stop after about ten or fifteen minutes, leaving me exhausted. She then went back to her laptop which I could see quite clearly from my position. She could see this so Ashley took out another one of her scarves and blindfolded me with it. “Now now, I can’t have you reading my messages” she mock. So I was left there to struggle and mmmpphh into my gag, every so often she would run her fingers into my sides to tickle me Being left there was in a sense relaxing, not being able to move see or speak. But after awhile the handkerchief dried up, so she untie me, still not telling me who that guy was.
Still here, still really like using scarves for bondage
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Great story!!! Pls post more!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fungirlkatie »

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 5 years ago Great story!!! Pls post more!
I don't know possible it is to recovery my stories from the old site, so I'm going to try add some new ones here.
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fungirlkatie »

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 5 years agoWoo!!!
I misread that at as wool at first :?
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

fungirlkatie wrote: 5 years ago
TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 5 years agoWoo!!!
I misread that at as wool at first :?
:lol:
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Very good story. I would love if I had experiences.:)
Deleted User 76

Post by Deleted User 76 »

I loved your story, very kawaii :D I would like to imagine well how you were tied in that situation, I hope to read more of your stories ;)
Deleted User 236

Post by Deleted User 236 »

Lovely story. Do you still get tied j"up by your sisters or is,it Sammi all the way now?
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

Great story, really enjoyed reading it
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fungirlkatie »

petraspeds wrote: 5 years ago Lovely story. Do you still get tied j"up by your sisters or is,it Sammi all the way now?
I mean I would occasionally get tied up by my sisters if they were board or I was purposely annoying but they grew out of it. I mean it's strictly sammie and i
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic