Army Training M/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Army Training M/M

Post by YourCaptor75 »

More of a wholesome, heartwarming tale than a fun one that seems more common. Hope yall enjoy.

Recently returned from a small vacation where I visited an old college buddy, Greg.

He and I are like brothers, and know basically everything about each other. He knows how I use tying as a form of mentoring (see "captor's log" for more info) and I know about the rough stuff he has been through.

During my stay there, I agreed to be tied. There was some things I did and said in the past to him that I regretted, and I wanted to make it up to him. Show him that I had learned.

"Luckily" for me, Greg had been in special forces training, including learning how they tie up prisoners.
Now, I shouldn't give many details, but they tend to weave the rope together in a way that simultaneously cinches it, and makes unraveling it a slow, methodical process.

We began with me laying down, and getting blindfolded. Patiently and methodically, Greg wrapped and laced my wrists, cinched, wrapped, laced. It took more time than a traditional tie, but I felt stuck within the first few coils.

Next, he bound my shins, from my ankles to my knees, again cinching and lacing, keeping it in a spiral pattern (which I have stolen haha).

Finally, he took the last rope, and tightly hogtied me. My shoulders were back, and my back arched, my head not easily able to rest on the floor. I could easily touch the heels of my feet with my fingers.

My breathing got faster. But not from strain. I was flooded with memories. Years of them, side by side with Greg. Growth, challenges, victories, long hard nights, talks over a cup of coffee, all of that came flooding back. Along with the mistakes I made, and the foolish things I said that hurt him.

This wasn't a punishment, or some hazing. This was a way for me to show him that despite my earlier behavior, I had learned to trust him. Put my life in his hands, and know I would be ok. He was willing to leave it at that, but I told him to gag me. That it would be right.

So in went a thick cloth, which he then tied in place with a tight cleave gag. I was showing him that I wouldn't use my words to hurt him again. After a bit of him talking, he forgave me. Said he never really held it against me, but appreciated me making it right.

After a while, he said he could untie me, or let me struggle. As a dom, it's not natural for me to submit to restraint anyway, so I set about to struggling.

I started arching my back slightly more (didn't have much more I could do) and looking for knots. That quickly turned out to be a fool's errand. A side effect of starting off blindfolded was I didn't know where specific knots were. A side effect if the cinching was that there were literally dozens of knot-like formations in the rope, all of which would have been tedious to loosen, if it were even possible.

Well, that leaves me with the option of slipping my hands out.

After a good amount of strained muscles, reddened skin, and frustrated grunts, I managed to get my right wrist loose (and only because he tied me fairly loosely. It would have taken probably hours longer if he was a bit more strict.

I thought I was in the clear, but that cinching is no joke. Even after removing my blindfold, I had no clue what strand of rope to start loosening. I picked one at random, taking some of the slack from my now free right wrist, and loosening the rest of the coils.

Finally after 20 minutes of that nonsense, this singular tangled mess of rope lay on the floor next to me. I looked up at Greg with a big goofy grin amd pounced at him. The two of us wrestled for a while, just messing around, trying not to break stuff, haha.

It was such a freeing experience, and brought him right back to his army training. Which leads to part two.

To be continued.
Last edited by YourCaptor75 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Sounds like great fun and an even better way to work on your relationship. Great to be able to earn back that trust and respect. I’m sure it was very healing to the both of you.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

Sounds nice.
Most of my own experiences have been more bonding than anything else.
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

Greg had understandably bonded quite a bit with his army buddies. Tying me reminded him of his training, and of them.

He started talking about that period. About how he was often team leader. He was more harsh, and strict back then, and helped toughen the guys up. Hold them to a higher standard, so they would be safe on the field. Even in a fairly harsh way, he showed a lot of love for them.

I remembered training with him. Him showing me different exercises, and pushing me. He wondered what it might have been like to have me on his team, and that made me smile. But I could see a sadness in his eyes.

That was a tough period for him. He left the training program near the end, and only shortly afterwards, came to college where we met. On some level, he felt that he had left his men behind. That he had abandoned them.

He had been carrying "what-ifs" for a while now. I listened for a while, but knew he needed to address this. I asked if he trusted me.

Of course he nodded, and I gathered my rope.

I had him sit, and tied his wrists behind him. First I bound them horizontally, then cinched, bringing the rest of the rope up above his collarbone, crossed over his chest, around his ribs and back to the middle of his spine, where I knotted it off.

To ensure he wouldn't be able to reach the knot, and keep tension on his wrists, I next pulled his elbows together and bound them. His shoulders were pulled back, and his chest puffed out.

(That's the thing that's so fascinating to me about tying; the way it affects anatomy. Greg is extremely fit, so each muscle is clearly visible, which actually makes it easier to determine when he is well tied. The natural grooves of his muscles also catch ropes beautifully, and in the end he has this impressive, masculine look, despite being held captive. But that's enough nerding out about rope.)

Finally, I tied some rope around his upper arms and chest, bringing all the main coils of rope together at the middle if his spine and tying it off in a single knot. He didn't struggle, but flexed a bit, and checked his range of motion; basically he could rotate at his waist and wrists.

He sighed a bit. I know that he doesn't like losing control of his limbs, but this went deeper. "This is how you feel inside. Stuck. Like you don't have options." I said to him. He sighed again.

"Yup."

"You probably wonder if you did enough. Prepared them enough. If things could have been different if you stayed with them." At this point, Greg started shifting, sighing in frustration. I knew how much passion he had about people he is close to. How much he cared. He must have been storming on the inside.

"Yup." Was all he quietly said.

"Greg...you have to let them go." He hung his head a bit at that, and furrowed his brow. We talked about how he was holding onto them in much the same way that he was tied. He wanted to have control to an extent where they weren't free...and that was neither healthy, nor possible.

Of course he didn't want them tied up like this, or under his thumb. But a part of him couldn't let them go. He had to feel the ropes bite into him, strain his muscles, feel his range of motion stripped away, to understand what his mind was trying to do.

In time, he accepted their parting ways. Accepted his own departure. In a sense, passing the mantle onto other guys who had leadership potential in the program. Despite this release, he had a renewed interest in reaching out to the guys.

As he calmed down, and accepted the lack of control, I started untying him. We winded down for the night, and discussed what had happened.

The two of us had both been carrying burdens. The two of us felt that we had hurt or let down people we loved and cared deeply about. But through honesty and vulnerability, we found healing.

When I tie folks up, this is how it tends to go. Now, I also do just enjoy it for fun. But largely with Greg's help, I have fashioned this as a means to help people discover what is in their mind, and heart, and face it.

I am deeply grateful to Greg, and the time I spent with him. Hope yall can enjoy the story as well, and find such a friend.

Peace
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Sounds like a deeply moving and spiritual experience for the both of you. Using the ropes to reflect on your problems and worries to relax yourself rather than as a punishment
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Always good to find a friend like that. Excellent read.
Don't forget to gender tag your story.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention]
Done. Appreciate the reminder. Glad you enjoyed
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic