Thankgiving kidnapping F/Self &F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Thankgiving kidnapping F/Self &F

Post by Vicki »

So in the months and a few years after my Dad's passing Kelly and I didn't want to celebrate or think of holidays. We both tried to be brave for the other one never crying in front of the other one. Kelly only cried when she was tied up which she got help from my friend Becky her Friend and eventually boyfriend Seth.(name I am giving him). Bondage for me during this time became a form of safety and comfort. Yes I would cry sometimes as well but it was primarily how I felt safe. Kelly told the few family members she had on her side that had been insisting that we come to Thanksgiving dinner with them that I was going on a ski trip and she was going on a cruise.

Kelly even had the neighbors believing we had gone away for the holidays. She did tell them Seth would be in and around the property getting our mail and making it look like someone was home. Besides it wasn't unusual to see him spending the night in the guest house from time to time. Kelly and I spent the night at the guess house and got up really early Thursday morning like around 5:30 am. We ate a breakfast that was hearty and dressed for the day. I put jeans on a long sleeve seater over a long sleep shirt. I decided to wear dress boots. I pulled my hair back in 2 barrettes so it cascade over my shoulders and back. Kelly dressed in a long knit back shirt and knee high black leather boots she wore a turtle neck long sleeve green sweeter top and she pulled her hair back into a French twist. We then went into the second bedroom toward the back where the bathroom was and in the closet was a trap door that lead to an old root cellar that the guest house was built on top. we turn on the light switch in the closet and made our way down the small ladder to root cellar which had a wood floor and was used for storage but perhaps because the way the guest house was built the cellar was always hot. So in November the temperature was comfortable 65 with the clothes we had on. Kelly asked if I was changing my mind. I said nope. I wanted to be somewhere that didn't remind me of the holiday or he upcoming holidays. She pulled the door closed and lead me to the center of the room. She had a chair set up for me. Her confinement would be a stool in front of the would vertical support beam 2 and a half feet away from me. She explained Seth would be here around noon to check on us and give us a bathroom break. I nodded and slowly sat on the chair. She took out a set of handcuffs which I had asked a few days later if I could try wearing. "Please make it tight and hard to escape." I whispered.

"You won't" Kelly insisted as she placed the handcuffs around my wrists so my hands were in front of me. She guided me into the chair and took a thick white cloth from toy bag and cleave gagged me. she then tied my upper body to the chair. above and below the breast and around the waist. She made sure it was tight with very little give. She then took another long piece of rope and started by wrapping the rope tightly around my wrists so my wrists were tied together then knotted the rope. She ran that same rope down the front leg of the chair and tied my right ankle to the chair leg. She knotted it and strung the rope to the other leg of the chair and my left ankle tying my ankle tightly to that leg of the chair. She knotted it again and the remaining part of the rope she brought up to my wrists again. wrapped it around my wrists before knotting it. My hands rested in my lap as I struggled with my wrists it pulled the rope around my ankles tighter and when struggling with my legs trying to free them it tighten the rope around my wrists.

I watched as Kelly sat on the stool. She tied each ankle to the front leg of the chair. She took another piece of rope and wrapped it around her lap and the stool so her lap was tied her the seat of the chair. She took a thinner length of rope and wrapped it around her waist and the pole she knotted it but there was slack left over. She took a handcuff key and looped the rope in the keyring of the handcuff key then knotted the rope. and allowed the slack to hang behind the pole. This was our safety line in case of trouble Kelly will be able to use that key she would use to unlock the handcuffs she would use on her wrists. She placed the handcuffs on her lap. She then took a long length of rope and a white thick cloth. She took the cloth and cleaved gag herself tied the gag so that it also tied to the pole which did allow her to move her head much. She took the long rope and I think she was able to do this because she was double jointed but she wrapped the rope around her upper body and the pole so her shoulders and upper body was tied to the pole. She carefully grabbed the handcuffs and placed her arms behind the pole handcuffing herself She winced twice as I heard the snaps of the cuffs she made it as tight as possible without out doing major damage. She sat for a moment checking if her self bondage held her tightly enough and she could still reach the emergency key. She gave me a nod of approval. I gave a final check of my own bonds and found it was the right tightness and held me captive in a realistic fashion. I gave a nod of approval. we took a few deep breaths and started to struggle and scream for help which be impossible for anyone to hear us. (end of part 1)
Last edited by Vicki 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Cegsummer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Cegsummer »

Well this is an interesting story. It seems like the next few hours are going to be pretty boring though.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Very Glad to see you back Vicki I hope all has been well okay since the beginning of this pandemic. thank you for sharing this.

one small hint though space out the paragraphs please, a little difficult to read as it is.
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vicki »

WyattW5 wrote: 3 years ago Very Glad to see you back Vicki I hope all has been well okay since the beginning of this pandemic. thank you for sharing this.

one small hint though space out the paragraphs please, a little difficult to read as it is.
I have been doing well computer /laptop had issues shut down prevented me from getting it back just dealing with a lot. Hope you are staying safe. I will edit.
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vicki »

Cegsummer wrote: 3 years ago Well this is an interesting story. It seems like the next few hours are going to be pretty boring though.

Not for me. Tie me up and gag me on a boring day and I am happy and entertained.
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vicki »

So Kelly and I are really struggling and screaming for help. Channeling our grief and sadness into this and yes we both cried a little but honestly for me it my way of working thru my grief.

Before we new it we heard the door lifting and Seth coming down the steps. Seth is Kelly's age. Chestnut brown hair slightly thinning with age. These beautiful green eyes I am so jealous of the color. He is about 5'10" and in high school a linebacker He is not a muscular but he is thick.

"Break time ladies". Seth announced as he untied me and let pulled the gag from my mouth and let it hang around my neck. "Go ahead up and go upstairs. "I have lunch ready for you two."

"I'm really not hungry". I told him and he said. "No eating no game".

I nodded allowed some blood to flow freely into my limbs before I climb out and used the rest room came out and found Kelly and Seth coming out of the bedroom. Kelly gave me a hug as her way of telling me she had as good of a morning session as I did. Seth lead us into the kitchen area and found hot dogs and potato chips on the table with cans of pop. as far away from Thanksgiving food as you could get.

After lunch we back into the back bedroom and we got tied to the twin beds. at the time the beds had been against opposite walls so the foot of the bed faced each other. My wrists got tied together then tied to the headboard above my head. my legs above the knees below the knees and ankles got tied together then my ankles got tied to the foot board. Seth stuffed a bandana(red) into my mouth and used thick black duct tape to tape my mouth shut. 4 nice strips. He then used a black long cloth to blindfold me. The cloth wrapped around my head three times before being knotted. I later saw that Kelly was tied to her twin bed with her arms tied spread eagle so her wrists tied to the headboard. Her legs and ankles tied like mine. She had a red ball gag inserted into her mouth and she was blindfolded. Seth closed the door so we couldn't hear the American Football game while Kelly and I struggled and screamed trying to free ourselves. Kelly did later explained that after a while she did take a nap. she stated it was the best sleep she had in a long while.
After the game We smelled food cooking Seth back into the room and untied us. He made us breakfast for dinner. (It is a thing for my area of the States.) Thick ham scramble, eggs, apple cinnamon muffins fried potatoes with onions and peppers. Kelly was happier then she had been in months. She indicated to Seth that she was interested in some adult sports that night. I rolled my eyes but knew it was a good sign and was happy for her. I begged her to let me sleep tied up and gagged.

I was tied to a wooden armed office chair. my wrists to the arms of the chair. My body to the back of the chair. My lap to the seat of the chair. My legs and ankles tied together and secured by rope to the legs so I couldn't moved my feet or legs to the left or right they remained centered between the legs of the chair. I was gagged with a thick piece of cloth which cleaved gagged me then wrapped around my head over my lips before being knotted in back of my head. I was stiff when I woke up in the morning but I had one of the best sleep.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

What a fantastic story, I love the way you described what you girls were wearing.. I always want to know about what the girls are wearing in a story. The way you described the tie up techniques you girls did.

I am also amazed by the fact that you mentioned what you ate during the sceanario.. breakfast for dinner I see?.. I should defiantly visit your part of the states somtime ☺

Glad to know you had a good night's sleep wile tied up and gagged.

Thanks for posting.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sportsfan »

Slightly off subject, but I thought breakfast for dinner was popular all across America. Right?
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

I like how you explain how you and Kelly express yourselves in this story. it makes seem kind of in-depth is the best way to explain it.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

I am loving this story and of course you and Kelly wearing boots is amazing for me. :D
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Great story, thank you for posting!
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

Wow I've never slept tied.to.a chair. Maybe nodded once or twice but never.intentionally all night.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic