Water Wars '09 (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 2217

Water Wars '09 (M/F)

Post by Deleted User 2217 »

It was the summer of ’09. I was 14 and had recently finished middle school when my family decided to have some of the neighbors over for a nice, relaxing, thank-god-the-summer’s-here gettogether. I was looking forward to this because it meant my best friend, John, and the girl I had a crush on, Karin, were going to be there.
John got there a little early to help set up tables and stuff with me. During this time, we formulated a dastardly plan. When Karin showed up, we were going to ambush her with water guns. We had no other reason than “It’ll be funny,” because Karin was a little uptight and her reaction would be priceless.

It was late afternoon and the sun was making everything bright and golden when Karin showed up. Karin was taller than I was, with gray-blue eyes and long blonde hair. We had gotten to know each other because we both competed for highest grades in our classes (she usually won.) She was everything a hormone-fueled middle schooler wanted. And today was a good day for me because of her outfit. She was wearing converse with ankle socks and short jean shorts that showed off her long, pale legs. Her top was a loose blue shirt that hung off her shoulder and was kind of see-through. Under that was a plain white tank top that stopped just above her belly button. 14-year-old me was ecstatic because Karin was, as I described to John a few days later, “casually hot” that day.

So, John and I cooled her down.

Our ambush was a success and we got the desired effect of Karin looking shocked and wet, followed by playful threats of, “I am going to kill you two!” I also received a bonus from our little stunt because Karin then removed her blue shirt, so she was just wearing her tank top and jean shorts. The evening was going great.
The ambush evolved into a war—with John and I on one side and Karin, her little sister, and my little brother on the other. We established rules, we were to have our base in the woods behind my house, and they had their base in my front yard. There were other rules, but they were quickly forgotten in our fun. Each team just wanted to soak the other one.

Because of the way the battlefield was set up, the water spigot was directly halfway between our two bases. This made refueling a tactical nightmare. A nightmare that I was about to exploit for my own personal gain.
The other team seemed to be winning, but I realized that’s only because they had more people and Karin was a good strategist. If I eliminated Karin from the team, John and I would destroy them. And if that meant I got to tie up Karin, well then, I would really be the winner, wouldn’t I? A few preparations and the plan would be foolproof.
We waited for the other team to refuel when we executed our plan. John charged the younger two standing guard, who then fled. I dove for Karin, no water gun, just a jump rope I had grabbed from my garage earlier. Before she understood what I was doing, I had wrapped the jump rope around her middle, pinning her arms to her side. I started pulling her towards the woods when she started yelling for help.

Well we can’t have that, now can we? So, I wrapped one hand over her mouth to shut her up. We were now in the woods, and she was my prisoner. A dream come true.

I backed her up against a tree and lifted my hand off her mouth.
She struggled against her restraint, “We were having a water gun fight. This isn’t fair!”
Surprisingly, I said happily, “All’s fair in love and war, Karin!”
“Really,” she said, rolling her eyes, “how cliché is tha—mmmph!!” as I had promptly taped her mouth shut. I had grabbed some duct tape from the garage as well.

She began to try to leave so I quickly started taping her to the tree. She struggled as I walked around her. She made muffled protests as I monologued my evil scheme to her. I taped her ankles together for good measure as well. Once I was done, I didn’t know what to do with her, though. My crush, in a crop top, tied to a tree and gagged! I just stood there for a moment, watching her struggle. Then John came back, a little wet but with two enemy water guns. Karin moaned into her gag at the sight of her team’s victory going down the drain.

“I’ll be right back,” I assured her, “don’t go anywhere,” I said with a grin as John and I left to drop an ocean on the younger siblings. We could hear her “MMMPH!” s all the way from the house.

Victorious and wet, I returned to my prize, who had actually managed to wriggle loose a good amount of the tape. The gag had not stayed on long, much to my chagrin, but I didn’t expect that to last.
I chuckled at her futile attempts to free herself, and shortly began to help her out. I didn’t want to come off as weird, you know? As I unwrapped duct tape, I asked, “Well how did you like your stay?”
She turned to me, with a mischievous glint in her eye, “I think we need a rematch,”
Last edited by Deleted User 2217 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
TieandGagme
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TieandGagme »

Love this story! Very jealous of Karin :D
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

Nice story
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard. [mention]GaggerIHardlyKnowHer[/mention] . It's good to see a new member of the League of TUGwriters posting an innocent story. Shall there be more adventures featuring these characters?
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Deleted User 1486

Post by Deleted User 1486 »

[mention]Xtc[/mention] there was only one other game with Karin, unfortunately. But I would be more than willing to post that one as well!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Please do.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Ooh... promises of rematches are always good!

Great story!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic