Becky's trick (F/FF)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Becky's trick (F/FF)

Post by Vicki »

So this take place when I and Becky were 15. Becky was at the house for a sleepover weekend. We had also planned a girl’s movie night so Kelly was making a nice Tex-Mex buffet for us. Dad agreed to watch the World Series game in the master bedroom allowing the girls to watch the movie in the den with the HUGE TV screen (the size was like 50 inches or so).

Becky and I had been doing a lot of various things playing games talking and eventually bondage came up. Becky challenged I couldn’t get free if she tied me up.

Challenge accepted we took a kitchen chair( Straight back) into the den toward the back wall away from the TV. She said she’d even tie my hands in front of me to give me a “fighting chance”. My ankles had been tied together then to the front right chair leg. My legs below the knees and the knees tethered to the left front leg of the chair. My lap was tied to the seat of the chair and wrists tied to the lap. She tied my upper body to the back of the chair when Kelly came into the den.
“What’s all this?”
“Seeing if Vicki can get free from me tying her.” Becky looked at Kelly. “Would you like in on the challenge?”
Kelly was shocked. “I’m cooking.”
“All of it is almost done besides we can bet. Whoever doesn’t get free has to watch the World Series game with Vicki’s Dad.”
Kelly thought for a moment and said. “Okay.”
Becky waist no tie getting Kelly tied to another kitchen chair like I was and then she pulled out pieces of cloth from the rope gag. “Just to make sure you don’t try to work with each other so there isn’t a loser.” She cleaved gagged me then Kelly. “You have until Vicki’s Dad gets home from work. Loser stays tied up and gag during the World Series and you get to eat after the game is over.”
Kelly and I started struggling to get free when the garage door suddenly opened. I looked at Kelly who looked at me dumbfounded. My father called out. “Did it work, Becky?”
“Yep!” Becky grinned. “Your Dad wanted to watch on the big screen. I don’t mind Baseball and I got the chance to tie you both up. “ She explained as Dad came into the Den and saw Kelly and I tied up.
“I’ll get Dinner out of the oven and food laid out” Becky went back into the kitchen.
Dad and Becky Ate as they watched the game while Kelly and I struggled to get free. It was useless. After the game and I didn’t talk to Becky for a week.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great story Vicki, I have always wanted to tie my wife up while I watch football 😈
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Good story Vicki, sounds like your dad was the ultimate winner here lol.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic