Just another night. Part 1 F/F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Rosie Holliday
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Just another night. Part 1 F/F

Post by Rosie Holliday »

It has been a little while since I posted a story. Just a little refresher I am Rosie, I have blond hair and blue eyes, currently 19 years old. I live with my girlfriend Jennifer, also 19. She has black hair and green eyes

I got home from my shift at the Casey's gas station I work at. Wearing my red Casey's polo shirt with khaki pants and black shoes, my hair tied in a ponytail. It was a long day, but not because work was hard. I was in the mood for some fun, and couldn't wait to get home to play.
Jennifer didnt have work that day so she was already home. Sitting on the couch watching some TV, Jennifer had her hair down and was wearing a white tshirt and grey cotton shorts, her feet were bare with a rainbow flag ankle bracelet on her right ankle.
"Hey!" I say sitting down on the couch, "Hey" Jennifer replied. "So I was really hoping we can have some fun tonight" I said feeling a little desperate. Jennifer looks at me with a amused grin and asks "yeah?" I nod my head "how you feel about some bondage fun?" "I'm up for that" Jennifer replies "I was thinking about it myself actually."

I giggle and ask "yeah?" Jennifer points to the TV and says "I'm watching 'The Witcher' on Netflix here. There was a nice scene of that girl there tied to a tree and gagged. She looks just like you except with curly hair, and got me thinking of you." I giggled again and said "well I was wanting to tie you up tonight." Jennifer made a face to show she was thinking, and then said "well we can take turns?" I nodded and said "I can agree to that."
"Good, but I want to get you first" Jennifer say "your work uniform will be nice for a roleplay." I grin and say "okay." So Jennifer gets up and walks into the room.

I myself get into position, we have a little counter in our apartment that separates the livingroom and the kitchen, so I stand by it to pretend it's the checkout counter in the store. Jennifer walks up, she appears to look around and then ask "excuse me where is everyone else?" I then said "well it's almost closing time. I'm supposed to lock up here soon." Jennifer asks "are you the only worker here?" I nodded "yes ma'am." (Sorry we are not good actors lol.)

Jennifer grins and holds up her fingers in a shape of a gun, which I pretend to be scared and held up my hands as I say "please dont hurt me, what do you want?" Jennifer replied "cash from the register, now!" So I pretended to take money from a imaginary register and handed it to Jennifer. Jennifer smiles and motioned me to move as she say "keep your hands up and come out from behind that counter, stand next to me." And so I did as Jennifer said, and when I stood next to her, Jennifer grabbed ahold of my shoulder and turned me around.
"Umm, what are you doing?" I asked as Jennifer pulls my hands behind me. "Going to tie you up" Jennifer replied as I felt her cross my wrists and tied them up. "Oh please you dont have to do this!" I pleaded, but Jennifer ignored me of course. She then blindfolded me with one of our leather blindfolds, and made me walk as she guided me by my shoulder.
"Take you to one of these back rooms" Jennifer says, I pretended to be scared, pleading for her to not do this. She then had me sit in a chair (in the kitchen), and I felt her tie me up to the chair. Rope was tied around my arms to the back of the chair, again around my thighs to the seat, and my ankles were tied together.

"Please, untie me! I wont say anything I promise!" I pleaded as I started struggling in the chair. "Well, more than likely wont be for a while" Jennifer say with a hint of amusement as there was the sound of duct tape. "Please no! Dont-mmmmpph!" Jennifer duct taped my mouth with multiple pieces.
"Mmmmpphh mmmrrrrrr mmmmpphh!" I say as I struggle frantically. "That should keep you busy. Now to go see what else there is" Jennifer says, and I hear her walking away.

"Mmmmpphh mmmmpphh mmmrrrrrr!" I yell as I struggle, doing my best to stay in character. I struggled off and on for some time, not sure exactly how long but I would guess maybe ten minutes before Jennifer came back.
"You know I found your wallet" Jennifer says "I now need the number for your card so I can get cash out from the ATM."
"Mmmmmpphh!" I yell shaking my head. I hear Jennifer chuckling and say "I was hoping you refuse." I felt Jennifer sit on my lap, facing me.
"Mmph?"
"You will give it up one way or another" and with that I felt two index fingers poking at my armpits

"MMMMMMM!!" I yell before busting out laughing as Jennifer tickles my armpits. She continues tickling my armpits, goes down to my sides for a moment before going back up. All the while I squirm helplessly. Jennifer stops and asks "give up?"
I frantically nodded my head. She had me say the number for my card, while I was still gagged. It took a little guessing but soon Jennifer had the info she needed.
"Thank you very much my dear" Jennifer says. "Mmmmrrrr...." I moan, then i yelped as Jennifer tickles my armpits again. "Just a little more fun" Jennifer says as she continues to tickle my sides as I was helpless to stop her or escape.

Afterward Jennifer left me there to squirm for a while before she untied me.

Part 2 comes soon...
jesseast96
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jesseast96 »

Sounds like a lot of fun
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A nice story, looks like you two, know how to have fun. Roleplay is a great way of having a good bondage game. :)
gaggedrock29
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedrock29 »

Great story...but all I could think of is breakfast pizza after you mentioned where you worked. 😂😂
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Cute and Nice story
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Nice story!
Love how casually you have a leather blindfold (hell, at 19 I was happy if I had duct tape lol).

Can't wait for part 2!
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Nice story. Thanks
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Cute story - thats the problem with two switches - half the time is wasted trying to decide who gets tied up!! :D :D :D

Look forward to more!
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic