My friend into tugs (M/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

My friend into tugs (M/M)

Post by David Han »

Life was very short for my friend Jack. He is 15 years old and is going to move to Arkansas at the end of the high school freshman year. So, our time together is limited. In March of 2006, I decided we should do something unique. Wearing my blue shorts, Pokemon t-shirt, yellow socks, and Nike Shoes, I pedaled my bike across my neighborhood, and arrived at his house just after 3 pm. It was 30 minutes after school ended and knowing I had a paper to finish, I knew this may not last long either.

He opened the door when I knocked. He was only wearing shorts. He was surprised to see me there as this wS in the spur of the moment. I hugged him and told him I wished he did not had to leave in 2 months. He reassured me that he would visit me when he can, and gave me a big hug for a few minutes before letting go. I asked him very caomly if he would tie me up and torture me.

He said, “Of course”. He told me to strip down to my shorts. So, I took off my shoes and socks, my t-shirt. I was wearing just my shorts. Jack took out rope and tightly restrained my hands behind my back. He then sat on my ankles and tickled my feet with his fingers. I laughed out loud and it pleased him. He held my toes back and ticjled my feet while playing this little piggy on my toes. I felt like a kid again.

He then flipped me over on my back with my stomach facing out. He tickled my belly and I laughed even harder. He blew raspberries on my belly button and I screamed. He tickled my armpits. I was giggling because it was not ticklish as much that time he tickled me.

He then untied my hands and let me go. I went home and finished my paper. We met again a few more times after this experience and then he left. Jack kept his promise and visited me again a few more times. I never want to forget about him.

The End
Tie me up and have fun with me
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Super cute story! I hope you got as much enjoyment out of your subsequent visits.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Jake also put me in a bed hands and feet tied and drew on me with a marker. Not exactly torture, but still fun.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Aww, that was a cute, little story. I like that you included your clothes, it colored everything in a young, playful tone.

Thanks for sharing.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

2nd experience.

Jake met me in April at my house. He was wearing his usual t-shirt with a vintage car painted on it, swimming blue shorts, Adidas shoes, and white socks. I was already shirtless, bare foot, and wearing a baseball cap. As he came in when I opened the door, he body tackled me to the ground. He tied my hands and feet with duct tape and closed the front door. He took me upstairs into my own room. My parents was not home. In my room, there was posters of superheroes, and sports athletes. He put me on my bed. He started to tickle my underarms and I was laughing like crazy, and trying to get away, but he sat on my chest and continued to tickle me. He then, switched to my feet. Knowing what happened last time, he pulled my toes back and tickled them. I was now giggling very loud.

This is where something occurred. My siblings walked in our scene. They were also shirtless and barefoot wearing just shorts. My older sister tickled my underarms. My little brother got my belly. It was intense having my feet, armpits, and belly tickled at once with no way to eacape their fingers. For 30 minutes, I was laughing and saying things like “please show me mercy” and “stop tickling me”. It was madness. Then, they untied me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic