My first (sort of) TUG (f/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
brizz20
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My first (sort of) TUG (f/f)

Post by brizz20 »

Hello. I’ve been lurking on both sites for some time now, but I did post one story on the old site before it got shut down, so I figured I’d retell it here. It could probably use an update too.

So, in the summer after my 5th (I think) grade year, my grandmother stayed a week with us to take care of me and my sister, who is about a year and a half younger than me. My dad worked and my mom was (and still is) a middle school teacher, and her school usually let out about a week after ours. In any case, around the corner lives two girls, names protected for privacy’s sake, who we will call Sally and Leslie. Leslie was in my grade, and Sally was in my sisters grade. Although I was amicable with them, they were still much better friends with my sister, who we can call Mackenzie.

One day of the first week out of school, I was in my bedroom, minding my own business, when I decided that I needed something downstairs. I was aware that Leslie and Sally were over, which was the main reason I was in my room, but I was not aware of what they were doing. What do I see when I go downstairs but Leslie with her wrists bound with duct tape and a gag fashioned from the same duct tape. I was simply flabbergasted. I had a crush on Leslie years ago, and although it had since faded, I couldn’t that she was still attractive. And here she was, tied up in front of me.

I then retreated to my room, looking for a better pair of shorts that would be less restrictive in my netherworlds. When I came back downstairs, the girls had ventured towards a playground that was nearby. Mackenzie has untied Leslie’s hands, but then tied her legs together at the ankles and let Leslie use the swings. As desperately as I wanted the game to continue, it was very short-lived, and so has my TUG life thus far. Luckily, my girlfriend seems into this stuff, but we haven’t gotten a good chance to play yet.

Thanks for reading my sucky story. Safe travels, friend.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Nice story.
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

A Nice first experience, hope you and your girlfriend have loads of Fun in the Future
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

It's amazing how such a little scene can stick with us for a lifetime. I can certainly relate to your tale. Thank you for posting.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic