Saran Wrapped. f/m

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Zero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Saran Wrapped. f/m

Post by Zero »

Yesterday, Saturday, we were packing some of our normal summer clothing into totes and boxes. Mom has us wrap our folded cloths in plastic wrap before putting them into the totes and all. But we were in the livingroom getting all that taken care off.

So for me, I was wearing a white undershirt and cargo shorts, Carman was wearing a pink shirt and bluejeans. Both of us were barefoot. Mom had on a red polo shirt and bluejeans with black socks.
Well I was sitting on my knees waiting on Mom and Carman, I had just finished my cloths and was just waiting for them to finish up so to help carry them into the basement. And kinda randomly, Carman cam over to me. She came behind me, and she brought a thing of plastic wrap infront of me and just started wrapping it around me.
I looked down at myself as Carman wrapped me up, looked at Mom who just shaked her head with a smirk, then back down at myself. Carman asked for me to stand up, and when I did she worked on wrapping my legs.

Once she was done, she ripped off the end of the roll and smoothed the end down, than went back to work on her cloths. I stood there mummified in plastic wrap, from shoulders to ankles. I twist around for a moment, then I started hopping around, both Carman and Mom getting a kick out of it.
After a minute I began to loose balance, Mom got up and had me lay down before I could fall over. And so for the next ten minutes or so, I wiggled around as they finished with the cloths, even carried them down to the basement leaving me where I was.

I was alone for about another ten minutes or so, I did start to struggle for freedom but found the plastic to be better at binding than I expected lol. Struggling side to side as I flip flop from my belly to my back. Mom and Carman came back finding me struggling, Carman teased and said "doing the worm?"
"Haha, very funny" I said with a grin, stopping for a breather on my belly. "Oh you know what else is funny?" Carman said as she quickly sat on me, I growl and squirmed again, making Carman giggle.

Carman moved down my legs after a moment, and she started tickling my feet. "No stop! Hahaha Carman please! Hahahahaha! Help! Hahahahaha Mom help! Hahahahaha!" I laughed and begged as I squirm, Carman just laughed and teased as she kept tickling me. That is until Mom did had her stop after a little while.

They sat on the couch as I squirm on the floor, about half an hour I started to be able to slip my arms out of the wrap and began getting myself free.

I hope you all like my stories! It's a little short and maybe boring, but it's all I got right now lol. I started writing short stories that I can post in the fiction story forms if anyone is interested!
Fcb_luis
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fcb_luis »

Great story, keep going! :D
brashieel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brashieel »

Fun anecdote!
Jodie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jodie »

Sounds like fun. Saran Wrap can lead to some good times
gaggedforgood
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedforgood »

Yes! Awesome story!
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Great story. You improved your writing a lot, it's more detailed and feels more structured than your first stories.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
tiedupnic
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tiedupnic »

I've always wanted to be seran wrapped. I wish I was your sister's victim, haha. Great story!
Tied up and gagged at her stinky feet.

Discord: tuglovernic#3028
SinfulSloth
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SinfulSloth »

Nice story!
Tuckerton7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tuckerton7 »

It's awesome when mom doesn't care and just taunts you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic