10 years old true tug (M/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

10 years old true tug (M/M)

Post by David Han »

When I was 10 years old, I was a kid that enjoys a lot of cartoons, crime shows, scientific experiments, reading, writing, cooking, reality television shows, among other things. Another part of me enjoys being tied up and tortured. My family did not know about this, but my friends did. One of them was Stanley. He enjoys tormenting me with tied up games but it was all in fun.

It was a cold, winter day in 2000. I was riding my bike when I saw 12 year old Stanley outside of his home. I parked my bike and stepped out. I waved hi to him and he noticed me. I want you to tie me up I said to him. I’m wearing a t-shirt, shorts, green Nike shoes, and Cartoon socks. He was surprised by my request, but gave in. He ran inside and returned with handcuffs. He cuffed my hands behind my back. I could easily get out of these, but I chose not to. He took me inside and put me in his living room.

He then blindfolded me with an eye mask. He duct taped my mouth. He tied my feet with rope. I did not struggle, I just let him tie me up. He dragged me down the hall to the bathroom and positioning me in the shower stall. He turned the cold water on, and I was drenched with the icy cold water, and I felt very uncomfortable at this, but there was nothing I could do about it. Stanley then carried me to his bedroom and locked the door behind him.

Stanley then removed my shoes and socks, and exposed my bare feet. He started to tickle my feet. I should have giggled, but it was barely audible under the duct tape so he ripped it off hard. It hurt so I kind of cursed at him. He tickled the arches and heels of my feet. Hahahahahahaha is what he heard. He then removed my handcuffs and yanked my arms high in the air and tickled my armpits. I hollered with laughter. He tickled my belly. I was in tears and laughter became animal like. He untied me. Stanley and I did homework together till it was time to go home. I loved this experience, but I was too wet so I caught a cold, but knowing what happened, it was worth it

The End
Tie me up and have fun with me
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Nice little story.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic