The suprising discovery. f/f

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Kari Holmes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The suprising discovery. f/f

Post by Kari Holmes »

I was introduced to bondage games about two years ago at age 14 by my older sister Brianna, who was 16 at the time.

Started on a Saturday morning sometime in the summer time. Was around 11am or so, me and Brianna were in the livingroom. I was standing infront of my music stand as I was practicing my violin.
I have blond hair and blue eyes, wearing a summer denim dress that came down to my knees, and was barefoot.
Brianna was laying on the couch looking at her phone. Like me she has blond hair and blue eyes, wearing a white shirt underneath her overalls and white socks.

Our dad had been at work since early as 6am, mom had just left, cant remember what for exactly. But soon after mom had step out of the door, Brianna got up from the couch and went up the stairs. I didnt think much of it and kept on playing my violin. I kept at it for an hour, playing my scales and a few songs I enjoyed playing before putting the violin into its case.
I carried the case up the stairs to put it away in my room. But as I went by Brianna's door, I heard a lot of noise, mostly the bed squeaking and some moaning.

At first, I thought Brianna had a boy in bed with her. But, was that possible? So curious I was, I opened the door and casually asked "Bri, what's with all the noise? Its....." I stopped as my mouth was hanging open as I saw my sister's situation.
Brianna lay on her stomach, her hands were handcuffed behind her back with her feet tied at the ankles with rope. A piece of rope was tied to the small chain of the handcuffs, and the other end to the ropes around Bri's ankles, forcing her in a hogtie. Brianna was now barefoot, with a ziptie around her big toes. I could see a blue handkerchief stuffed in her mouth as a red bandanna was tied around her head and between her teeth, holding the handkerchief in her mouth.

"Umm... you having fun there?" Is all I could think to say, as I see Bri's face go from embarrassment and frustration as she wiggle around some. "Mmmmpphh mmmmpphh!" Brianna say, wiggling her head in a weird way, it took me a moment to figure out that she was trying to point me to a pair of keys ontop of her dresser. I walked over to the dresser and picked up the keys to the handcuffs, holding them up and asked "these what you need?"
Brianna nods her head, and I went over and helped her out of the handcuffs. With her hands free, Bri sat up and take off her gag, spitting out the handkerchief. I then asked "how did you end up tied up like that?" It was obvious to me at that point how, Bri confirmed my suspicions when she told me how she had tied herself up. As she went on untying herself, she explained her self tying game, that she has been doing this for a while.

I went to my room to finally put my violin away in my closet and lay down on my bed to read my book, pushing the matter about Bri tying herself up out of my head as I opened one of my favorite books, Sherlock Holmes as I put on headphones on listening to music. That was my mistake.
I didnt hear anything, due to the music. I was pretty sure however that I screamed loudly by the surprise of feeling my bed bouncing and someone sitting ontop of me. Before I realized what Bri was doing, my hands were behind my back in handcuffs.

"What are you doing?" I asked, hardly hearing myself due to the music, and if Brianna did answer, I didnt hear her at all as i felt my feet being tied up at my ankles. My headphones where then taken off, and Bri says "okay Kari, onto the floor."
I wasnt sure what to do, so I allowed Bri to guide me off the bed, then had me sat on the floor with my back against the leg of my bed. Bri uncuff me for a brief moment, only to handcuff me to the leg of the bed. "Bri, come on now what's up with this?" I asked feeling a bit frustrated, then get nervous as I watch Bri grab some belts and scarves from my closet.

"Well I want to make sure you wont tell anyone about my secret" Bri said as she starts to wrap belts around my arms and around the leg of the bed. "Course I wouldn't, honestly" I said, breathing a little heavily. "No you wont" Bri said, then stuffed my mouth with a ankle sock from my dresser, placed a scarf between my teeth then tied the scarf around the leg of the bed, tying my head to the leg.
"Mmmmpphh!!" I yell glaring up at Bri fighting the bindings, the belts squeaking against the beds leg, handcuff clinking, kicking my legs. This is when Brianna took a few pictures of me, then said "tell mom or dad, or anyone else with out my permission, and I will show these photos to the rest of the world." "Mmmmpphh mmmmpphh mmmmpphh!!"

Bri left the room for a few minutes, then came back. She sat infront of me, straightening out my legs to where my feet where in her lap. She ziptied my big toes together, with the keys to the handcuffs. "There, I gave you the keys, so all you got to do is get them free from the ziptie and uncuff yourself" Bri said with a grin. And with that Bri left the room, closing the door behind her.

I struggled, and struggled, and struggled. I felt the keys move around on my feet, but I knew there was no way to get them to my hands. Or was there? After what it felt like an hour of struggling off and on, I focused on just wiggling my toes some, maybe to try and slip the ziptie off my big toes.
Who knows how long it's been, but Bri eventually came back. "Mom had called, said she will be home in about ten minutes" Brianna said. I looked up at her, not able to move my head or talk, i just stayed silent.

Brianna sat infront of me cross legged, placing my feet in her lap and using a pair of scissors she cut the ziptie. She untied me, I licked my lips once the gag was off as they felt pretty dry, the handcuffs were the last thing to come off.
I stayed put in my room for the most of the reminder of the day. I was mad, at first, but it past over the more I thought about it.

So there you have it, the story of how I first got into this. Wasnt until the following day that I came to realize how big of a community this was lol. Perhaps that can be my next story.
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

That was an awesome story :D
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Awesome story indeed. Not very nice of Bri to force you into it, but it sounds like you started to enjoy it afterwards. Looking forward to your next story.
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Well that was a fun read! Thanks for sharing it with us.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Nice story, I enjoyed reading it. Your first time, tied up, the start of things to come, perhaps. :)
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Thank you for sharing your story with us! I hope we’ll get to read more of your experiences. And welcome to the site!
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Nice and Good story
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
ColdFire
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ColdFire »

That was a neat story! I think this might've been the first I read where toe ties were invovled.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Fantastic story! Great that you both got a dose of bondage, and in varied positions too! And I love a good toe tie as it is, but I especially love that your means of escape was incorporated into it. I would have loved to see those toes struggle! Do either you or your sister wear nail polish?

Anyway I’m sure I’m not alone when I say I’d love to hear more of your experiences.
Leafythecat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Leafythecat »

Fun!
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Nice story. It's well written and described.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
HannaBarefoot
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HannaBarefoot »

As someone who also had her sister get her into tugs, I appreciate this story!
One of us is going to end up barefoot, tied up, and gagged, so I hope you're ready!
Jon2525_99
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jon2525_99 »

Such a fun way to be introduced to the experiences
Message me on Discord Jon#8363
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

A fun discovery plus an inmidiate introduction, nice story.
Meghan386
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Meghan386 »

Really a great read!
Prime Rebel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Prime Rebel »

Great story, if you have any others I would love to read them!
Like my name says, I am a rebel, but with enough rope and the right person, you could change that :) Does anyone dare to try?
ludwig
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ludwig »

Love the fact your sister went bare foot before placing herself in self-bondage.
Last edited by ludwig 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Canuck100 wrote: 3 years ago Awesome story indeed. Not very nice of Bri to force you into it, but it sounds like you started to enjoy it afterwards. Looking forward to your next story.
I agree all the way around. It is a great story and I am hoping you have more.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

[mention]Kari Holmes[/mention] excellent tale well told. I love the way she tied the keys to your toes. It's wonderful.torment to be so close to freedom but impossible to reach it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic