World cup football fun (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

World cup football fun (M/F)

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

Anyone who knows me will know I have no interest in sport, so you may want to know why I say there are joys to be had from the football world cup. Read on.

Sporting events give my boyfriend a good excuse to keep me out of the way for a couple of hours. More like give me the excuse to get him to keep me out of the way. Now I won't go into the details of how I stared tie ups with my new boyfriend, it is a little dull just suffice to say I took the initiative to get him to tie me. He did assure me I was the first girl he'd tied up but he learned very quickly.

Solomon. First long time tie up was FA cup day. Also Royal Wedding day, an event I was equally unimpressed by. I'm a true Republican and I don't mean Donald Trump. For EngLish residents, FACup is the final of a knock out competition for football in Enland. About 2 hours of football and 3 hours of talking about what might happen, then what did happen. So we agreed to have lunch, then he'd tie me up until after the final score. Today I was wearing white top, short denim skirt and black tights. I was the captive so he chose the restraint. Tape.

Starting with silver duct tape, I sat on a chair. Hands up, I had tape wrapped round my tummy and my chest holding me to the chair. Next I tried to get my hands behind me but couldn't reach so had wrists and elbows taped to the uprights of the chair back, then ankles and knees tongue front legs, my legs appartt. A couple more circles of tape round my body, arms and chair back and I was secure. He asked if I was OK. Of course I was. This is what I'd been working billionth for over a month. So one of my clean whiteboards into my mouth and taped over my lips 4or 5 Times, then a sock over my eyes and a couple of piecesbofbtape over that too.

Tied up blindfolded gagged. AWESOME.

So I spent aboutb4 hoursbtapwdnip like that. At first I tried to struggle to check how tight and secure I was tied up but gave up fairly quickly after I nearly tipped the chair over a couple of times. I tried some more subtle movement. I could turn my head, wiggle my fingers, wiggle my feet. That was it. The biggest torture for me was that I was right next to the TV so my boyfriend (call him Al) could check I was OK as he watched the match. Double fun for him, but it meant I had to listen to the banal drivel the pundits and commentators were continuously spouting. Now that was torture. All did check regularly if I was OK. I KEPT nodding, imagining I'd been kidnapped and was being held whilst the evil villain watched football. Hehehe.

Eventually he untied me, kissing me and...the rest is not tie up game and not PG13. Want to know something interesting? I have no clue what the result of the match was or even who was playing.

World cup bondage.

For those of you not living in the UK, we have had some hot weather by our standards, which means, and some of you will like this, I've spent quite a bit of time walking round in shirts and a bikini top, putting on flip flops and a t shirt to go out, sometimes no t shirt.

But the first England game I was in T shirt, leggings and barefoot. After my pleas of the previous pundit torture Al agreed to tie me up in a different room, so with rope this time I was tied hands and elbows behind my back, ropes round chest and tummy, ankles, knees and thighs. Together. This time a sock in my mouth and medical tape over my lips and eyes. Some people have asked if that doesn't damage my eyelids, or at least take my eye brows and lashes off. No. Medical tape is designed to come off without causing damage, and if you keep your eyes screwed up tight no problem 's. I said medical tape. I guess it won't work with gorilla tape.

Anyway I was tied up in rope s, kicking and squirming, so he bigoted me to stop me falling off the bed. Bat least I was not in the same room as the TV. So he turned the radio football commentary on to annoy me, tickled my feet and then left me for an hour. He came back at half time tonxhexknInwas OK,tickle my feet some more then left me for an other hour or so. And gave me a prolonged celebratory foot tickling session. Now I am not a great fan of tickling but I do love the sense of helplessness, that when I am all tied up there's nothing I can do to stop it. Sub space people call it. Loving helplessness and the total lack.of control.

Second match

This time I was in red bikini top, short shorts,and not much else. So we went for rope again. A little souvenir I would have would be the marks,where they dug into my skin. Hands crossed behind my back, then rope wrapped round my chest and upper arms,,clinched under my shoulders so it couldn't slip up and off. Legs at ankles, above and below knees and mid thighs, all wrapped round and clinched between. The gag and blindfold was the good old single sock and 5 pieces,of medical tape. This time 2 over my mouth, one accepts my eyes and one vertical each side of my nose making sure I couldn't look down . I was kept in the room with the TV This time and for the duration of the match had the combined torment of the commentators together with barefoot and tummy tickling.

Third England Match

Again I was in bikini top and shorts. After my complaints,about the commentators drivel Al said he'd make special arrangements. I was,spread eagled on the bed, ankles,and wrists tied to the four corners with scarves round my limbs and ropes,tying them to the bed (rope marks had persisted last time. ) a fifth scarf was,pushed into my mouth and a sixth used to Cleve gag me. Next Al put a couple of cotton wool balls in each year then tied a seventh scarf round my head in a band over my mouth and ears, a,final scarf went over my eyes,and ears before,he used,some tape to secure,everything. It kind of worked because although I could hear the TV I could not really make out the detail of what was,being said. More like mumbled barely audible song lyrics. I didn't even know the result until after I had been untied.

Now tied as,I was, spread with feet, legs, tummy undertakes and neck all exposed I expected a tickle torture marathon after the match but......England lost and there was,a,slightly different arrangement I'll tell you about, but for now I'll have to adjourn and continue in the Adult section.
JohnnyRockets
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnnyRockets »

Thanks for posting, I remember liking your posts from the previous site!
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

Loved to read this one and sorry (or your welcome ;) ) for that lost match :lol:
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

I love this arrangement you two have. Wish I could do the same with the wife when I want to play video games :lol:
SkareKrowMLT
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SkareKrowMLT »

I really like your stories. I hope there are more like this?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic