Revenge of the Sis. f/fm

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Kari Holmes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Revenge of the Sis. f/fm

Post by Kari Holmes »

It was the following day after the whole ordeal with Brianna. It started off as a normal, Sunday morning. I was in my room reading until sometime in the late morning, or it could've been a little past noon, there was a text on my phone.
Getting up from the bed, I went to check my phone. It was a text from Brianna, wanting to see if I want to join her and a friend or ours, Ashley to hang out at Ashley's house. I replied sure and got ready. Dressed in a white tshirt and red shorts, I slipped my bare feet into flip flops and went out the house.

Ashley's house is just a few blocks from my house in the same neighborhood. When I got there, I rang the doorbell. The door was opened by Ashley, 16 years old with black hair and green eyes. She was wearing a white tshirt with jeans and barefoot.
"Hey Kari, come on in" Ashley says, I did so and Ashley closed the door. I looked around and didnt see anyone else, then Ashley says "we are in my room, Bri is there and also Cody." "Oh okay" I said and followed Ashley up the stairs and to her room.
At first her door was closed, but as we got closer I could tell something was off. First thing I noticed was the sound of muffled moaning, then a lot of sound coming from a squeaky mattress. And when Ashley opened the door to her room, it conformed my suspension.

Brianna had on a black tshirt and jeans. Cody is 15, brown hair and green eyes, he had on a sleeveless white shirt and jeans. Bri and Cody lay side by side on Ashley's bed, their hands were pulled over their heads and was tied up to the headboard with white rope. Their ankles tied together, and was tied up to the footboard. Both Bri and Cody were barefoot, and their big toes were tied. Complete with duct tape gags for both of them.

"Well then" I said, not knowing what else to say, then I asked "how long have they been like this?" "About an hour now or so" Ashley replied, standing at the foot of the bed and lean on the railing. I stood beside her and gave a smirk watching both Bri and Cody, they had stopped struggling and looked nervously at us. Then I asked "wait, I just got thr text from Bri maybe ten minutes ago."
"Right, that was me" Ashley says, and she walks over to her dresser and picks up Brianna's phone. Walking back over to me, she hands me Brianna's phone and says "she told me what happened yesterday, and showed me the photo she took of you."

"Oh, yeah?" I asked feeling a bit embarrassed, then I shaked it off. Ashley nods "well, we enjoy this. I'm not going to force you, but I figure you can take on your revenge here."
"Mmmmpphh!" Brianna says, I looked down at her with an amused look, then looked back at Ashley when she says "or, you can just delete that photo and walk out. Like I said I wont force you into this." I thought this over for a moment, then put Brianna's phone in my pocket and ask "so what now? How should I take a photo and post it?" Bri glared when I said this.
Ashley shakes her head "no, that's not a good idea."

Ashley turns to the bound victims and ask "you know what's the best part in having someone tied up?" I shrugged and ask "what?"
"Cant stop you from doing this." And then Ashley grinned at Cody as she starts to gently tickle the bottom of his feet, making him squirm and laugh. I turn to look down at Bri's feet, then up at Bri who was shaking her head.

So I started off by a slow rack with my nails going up from her heels to toe, making Bri breath in heavily and trembling. Then I proceeded to tickle wildly causing her to squirm and laugh. I moved up to tickle Bri's armpit and grin down at her. All the torments I got from my older sister through out the years being revenged at this moment.

"Okay, think I got my fun" I said, well me and Ashley went down stairs and hang out in front of the TV. I left before Ashley untied them, to hopefully avoid a revengeful sister as much as possible.

More to come if interested for more
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Of course we want more!

Cool story Kari
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

I like your story. It would be great to read more.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Yes i would love to read more of this story please Kari
Leafythecat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Leafythecat »

Glad you got some revenge!
Tuckerton7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tuckerton7 »

Nice.
thas2200
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thas2200 »

This story and the first part of the story are really fun. I hope you will post the next part ;)
Sorry for my english, stupid french here ! :twisted:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic