Kneeling man bound to a tree (M/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Likho
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Kneeling man bound to a tree (M/M)

Post by Likho »

KNEELING MAN BOUND TO A TREE
(M/M)

This story is neither entirely true nor false. Recently I met a great guy on this forum. It turned out that despite the age difference, we like and hate the same things. We want to play tie-up games, but without erotic overtones. Other words, we like to play handcuffed with other guys, but we're not sure if we're gay. We've already met several times and had a great time together.

The events described in this story have not happened yet, but we plan to do it in a few months at the latest.
:D

It was, of course, my idea for Chris to take me to the woods, handcuff me to a tree and leave me that way for an hour completely alone. He’s a shy, nice and quiet boy who surprisingly like to play with handcuffs. Luckily for me, he like not only being handcuffed himself, but also having someone else handcuffed. And... well, he’s almost fifteen years younger than me.

Now I was sitting next to him in his car, while he drove to the spot we had found at Google Maps. We turned off the main road into a side road, and after a while we drove into a small forest parking lot. We left very early in the morning to avoid random encounters with random people. That's because we live in a quite densely populated region, where it's difficult to find any real outback.

It wasn't until six in the morning and the sun was just beginning to rise over the horizon. It was also quite chilly, as it happens in March. We got out of the car and headed deeper into the woods. Chris wore black Adidas tracksuit, a sports jacket, Adidas Hoops shoes, and a white Adidas baseball cap. Me, on the other hand, wore black cargo pants, Caterpillar boots, warm fleece sweatshirt and a trekking windproof jacket.

Once we walked away from the car for about five minutes, we entered the forest thicket, looking for a place where we could safely play, sheltered from the eyes of passersby. Before we left the path however, we tied a red thread on a tree branch, so that Chris could find the place where he'd leave me chained to a tree. We are smart guys ;)

We have easily found the right place and the right tree. A straight one, not too thick, and surrounded by dense bushes obscuring the view.

- “So? Haven't you changed your mind?” - Chris asked, taking handcuffs out of his backpack
- “No. let’s do it.” - I replied boldly, but my confidence quickly drained away as I looked at the handcuffs he was holding.
- “As you wish...” - he sighed and gently rested my back against the trunk of the tree we had chosen to play with.
Then he grabbed my hands and cuffed them behind a tree trunk. The handcuffs were icy cold and their characteristic metallic click gave me goosebumps.
- "Kneel down now" - Chris said as he put his hand on my shoulder.
It wasn’t easy to kneel down with my hands already cuffed around of tree behind my back. It came out very clumsily, but in the end I was on my knees with my back to the tree and with my legs on either side of the trunk. Chris wasted no time slamming the other pair of handcuffs around my ankles.

I was supposed to spend like this an hour, whereas I had enough after the first few seconds. I began to wonder whether to ask him to release me, while he was sitting on a nearby log taking off his shoe. But when I finally made up my mind, Chris walked over to me and stuffed his dirty sock deep into my mouth.
- "Remember, if you spit it out, you'll be held here for twice as long." - His gentle and calm voice contrasted strangely with what he was saying.
I realized that I had missed my chance to withdraw safely. I assumed that my nice and polite colleague would set me free if I really insisted, but on the other hand... He has recently enjoyed denying the pleas of his bound prisoner more and more. In such a case, spitting out a sock could actually cost me double the time I would have to spend in this already uncomfortable position. I preferred not to risk it. Besides, despite the physical discomfort, I started to enjoy this situation a lot.

- "Everything OK?" - Chris asked and I nodded my head.
- "Right. So I'm going back to the car. I'm cold. Don't go anywhere." - he said checking the time on his sports smartwatch.

I watched helplessly as he walked away, and I felt dread. A young and almost strange boy leaves me chained to a tree all alone. What a hardcore!

Then, at the edge of the clearing, he stopped and turned to me. I figured that maybe he chickened out and he would release me, or at least he wouldn't leave me alone... Instead, Chris just said "Bye" and got lost in the bushes.

Bye? What was that supposed to mean? Is he going to go away and just leave me here to my own fate? I didn't believe it! It wasn't his style. I trust him and I know that he won’t hurt me. But I couldn't be absolutely sure. Could I?

I don't remember when I was so excited last time. And so scared.

Meanwhile, I focused on surviving. I found the most comfortable position and tried to stay with it. Also I have been gagged with socks so many times before that I’ve learned to regularly swallow the moisture that accumulates in a cotton ball. Otherwise, there will be so much of it eventually that I may choke. Chris told me that he wore these socks at work three days in a row. Now I had to swallow all the dirt and sweat of his foot. I can tell you It had a really bitter taste.

Dozens of different thoughts ran through my head. Some disturbing, others exciting. I couldn't believe I could end up like that unfortunate Russian whose bones, still chained to the tree, were found two years after he disappeared (his selfbondage session went horribly wrong). But I certainly didn't have a chance to free myself. I was at the mercy of my new 25-year-old friend. This, along with the physical grip of the steel handcuffs, was flooding me with waves of excitement. Which did not change the fact that I was cold and the limbs immobilized in unnatural positions started to hurt.

I definitely liked being chained to a tree by my friend. But I was glad I didn't ask him to leave me for the whole day in that position. I tried to judge the passage of time by the position of the sun, or rather by how bright it was in the forest. It gave me a general idea of the passage of time and Chris reappeared around the time I expected him to come back.

- “So you're still here? Good boy.” - said Chris and he ruffled my hair.
It felt strange hearing such praise as "good boy" from someone almost fifteen years younger. It seemed that thanks to the handcuffs, he was the man here now, and I was... the boy. I liked it!
- “Tired?” - he asked with sincere concern in his voice
- “eeh hehy” - I replied as clearly as possible with a wet sock in the mouth.
- “Sorry, but I don't understand a word of what you say” – Chris smiled with disarming sincerity.

He took an electronic cigarette from his pocket, crouched down beside me, and inhaled the smoke. Then he brought his face a few inches from my face and blew smoke right into my nose. I’m a non-smoker so I immediately started to cough. But the smell was nice.

Chris's smiling face slowly emerged from the puff of gray smoke.
- "You like it, don't you?"
I nodded my head swallowing another bitter dose of dirt and sweat from his sock, which was still in my mouth.
Chris took a drag and blew the smoke in my face again. Everything vanished in a white vapor and I coughed again.
- "This is called passive smoking" – he said - “There is nothing you can do but inhale what I spit out of my lungs."
He was right, the margin of movement I had in handcuffs was too small to escape the cloud of smoke he was blowing towards me. And of course I couldn't cover my face with my hand.
We smoked like this for a while before Chris decided it was enough.

- “OK, you are a good boy and I think you deserve a rest.”
I nodded eagerly, but still didn't dare to spit his sock out. It was just awesome - Chris told me to hold his dirty sock in my mouth and I was chewing it obediently for an hour, though I could easily get rid of it at any moment.
- "I want you to lick my shoes clean. They got dirty from walking in the woods." - he said calmly.
I nodded eagerly again, since I knew I couldn't lick his shoes in this position, and at the moment any change of position would bring me great relief.

Chris stepped in front of me and reached for the back to the handcuffs that bound my wrists. My face was pressed into his sports jacket at the level of his stomach. So cool! But my caring colleague made this so that I wouldn't fall on my face when he freed my hands, still leaving my legs chained. He gently helped me to lie down on the ground... with my face right next to his shoes. Then he cuffed my hands behind my back again.
- "OK, get to work" - he commanded.

I licked his cool black Adidas Hoops sneakers with great pleasure, even though they did get dirty indeed. After all, I was licking the shoes of the guy who was holding me handcuffed!

Chris wasn't going to help me with my assignment. When I couldn't reach the back of his shoe with my tongue, he just told me to cope on my own. After a while, however, he moved a little closer to me so I could lick the dirt off at the back his sneakers as well. I licked with perfect accuracy, many times in the same place. I knew he liked the feel of my tongue against his shoes, so I did my best to make him happy.

It took about fifteen minutes for Chris to decide that his shoes were clean enough.
- "Very nice. I'm pleased with you," - he said.
- “Thanks Chris” – I replied and blushed with embarrassment.
I have no idea why I liked it so much when the guy who keeps me handcuffed was pleased with me.

- „Want to stay chained to that tree for another hour?” - Chris asked playfully.
Technically I was still chained to a tree by my legs and definitely couldn't go anywhere.
- “I don’t know. I’m already quite sore…”
Chris thought for a moment while I was lying handcuffed on the ground, looking up at a young guy in a sports tracksuit who was standing right over me. I was lying helpless right next to his legs, with my hands handcuffed behind my back, waiting for him to decide whether to release me or leave me chained for another hour. Happiness hormone flooded my brain like a flood wave.

- "In that case I’ll only bind your hands to the tree. You will not have to kneel so it will be easier for you."
This is what Chris is like - he likes to dominate, but he is not a sadist. Even holding me handcuffed, he cares for me as if I were his own brother. However, that doesn't change the fact that he has absolute power over me! And he uses this power as he wants to. But because he’s a nice and gentle boy, he also treated his prisoner kindly and gently.

Chris sat down on a log, took out an electronic cigarette and began to smoke slowly, releasing from time to time puffs of a gray smoke. I was sitting on the ground with hands cuffed behind a tree trunk and stared at him helplessly, completely relaxed and unimaginably happy.

I was thinking about the power this humble boy had over me right now. If he wants to, he'll set me free in a few minutes, but he might as well hold me handcuffed for many hours. I remembered arm wrestling a few months ago, and how this skinny boy easily won with me!

I could only guess what Chris was thinking about looking at me right now. But he told me once that he really like to look at me when I’m handcuffed by him. And while he was embarrassed at first, he like the feeling that he has total power over me. My dreams were just coming true!

This time the hour passed almost imperceptibly. An hour and a half, actually, because we both lost track of time. It wasn't until Chris took my handcuffs off that I began to feel pain after being immobilized for a long time in an unnatural position. But I was used to it and everything returned to normal very quickly. He put the handcuffs in his backpack and we headed back towards the forest parking lot.

We and Chris never get enough. Although we were afraid of driving with me handcuffed, Chris got the idea that I should keep his other dirty sock in my mouth. Nobody would noticed anything under the COVID mask anyway.

So I chewed his smelly sock for another hour. He tried to talk to me on the road laughing that he didn't understand my mumbling. And I didn't dare to spit his sock out until we reached our destination where he finally let me to do so. Yep, I obediently held his dirty sock in my mouth just because he commanded me to do so. I'm probably used to obeying his orders already.
Last edited by Likho 3 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
nic123qwerty123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nic123qwerty123 »

Hi. The story is amazing. I am Chris from the story :) In the future I want to handcuffed Likho to the tree as in this story :D I like to handcuffed him and dominate him :D I like to see him handcuffed :)
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Well told. Not entirely my kinks but we don't have enough of the more "innocent" (although adult) stories on the site. (Yes, yes, I know that the sexual aspect is merely sublimated.) If you'd like a sub-ed for the very minor lapses from English style, I would be delighted to have to read the story again.

Good to read more from you.

PS. The discussion of fiction/non-fiction could be interesting here.

Thanks for posting this piece.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Likho
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Likho »

Thanks for your comments :)

I'd be very, very grateful for your linguistic help, Xtc!
And I'll be happy to correct any language mistakes you've found in the published text.

We'll try our best with Chris to make this story trully "non-fiction" in a few months at the latest. I promise :D
We are both very grateful that we got to know each other thanks to this forum!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Glad I haven't caused offence. I'll have another look over the next couple of days.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Tuckerton7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tuckerton7 »

Love the taunting
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Great work.

It would be super if you retell the story after you guys did it. :D

What an awesome post!
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Likho
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Likho »

Thanks guys! :)

@MountainMan_91
I'm going to do so. Just give us a few months until it gets a little warmer. :P
nic123qwerty123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nic123qwerty123 »

Yes, I confirm. I will bound Likho to the tree :)
Tiedinjordans
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tiedinjordans »

Fantastic story. Really hope you guys get to meet up soon.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic