Princess Prisoner ff/f, f/f

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
shonnazz45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Princess Prisoner ff/f, f/f

Post by shonnazz45 »

This is a story about a tug I had with some friends as a child(aged around 8-9), we'll call them Jenny and Sandy. We had a habit of dressing up in random costumes whenever we were hanging out at someone's home, just whatever we had lying around, and we already played some tug and realized we like being tied up some weeks prior to that. I was dressed up in a Snow White costume, Jenny was Cinderella and Sandy was Belle.

So as soon as we finished getting dressed up, Jenny and Sandy pulled out some skipping ropes and told me to turn around. I wasn't going to resist, but I was curious as to what they were planning, and they said it's a surprise. They sat me down on a chair and Jenny tied my hands behind my back, while Sandy tied my ankles, then she stayed to watch over me as Jenny went to bring more supplies-scarves, belts, whatever she could find. They tied my knees together, my torso to the chair, and finished with a scarf as a tight cleave gag(we already figured out it works better than just wrapping my mouth in our previous games).
"Now here comes the surprise", Sandy said as she used the last scarf to blindfold me. I sat there and struggled for some time, while I heard them giggling from another room. I didn't really mind anything, I just enjoyed being tied up.

So after some time I hear someone entering the room and removing my blindfold-this was another friend(we'll call her Chrissy, she already knew everything), dressed in Ariel's pink ballgown and trying her best to look angry. I later found out they planned it and she was hiding somewhere to make it more dramatic.

"Do you know why my soldiers took you prisoner, Snow White?"

I shook my head, trying to mumble "no" through my gag.

"I heard you say you're the prettiest princess. Did you?"

So that's what this is all about!

I nodded.

"So you think you're prettier than me?"

I wanted to see what she would do, so I nodded again.

"Okay, come here!" she called to Jenny and Sandy, "We need a judge!"

They hurried back, and asked what's the matter.

"Snow White says she's prettier than me", Chrissy repeated, "But I think I'm prettier so you decide. Who's prettier? Me or Snow White?"

Jenny and Sandy looked at each other with a coy smile, before turning back to us.

"It's a hard question, you know," said Sandy. "You're both so pretty"

"I have an idea," said Jenny, and without a warning they both jumped on Chrissy, pinning her down. In a matter of minutes she was also tied up and gagged, with belts around her ankles and torso, plastic handcuffs binding her wrists, and scarves tied around her knees and mouth. As soon as they finished they untied me from the chair(but kept me tied up), and laid me down beside Chrissy.

"You're both so pretty, that we decided you should marry each other" Sandy cheered, as they started tying us together, face to face. Chrissy was half-struggling-half-laughing, but her bindings held in place.

"There, you're married now" Jenny laughed. We both struggled to test our binds, and I can only speak for myself but I thing Chrissy enjoyed it just as much as I did.

"Yeah, but what about us?" Sandy asked. "Shouldn't we marry someone?"

"There's no prince anywhere around, I guess I'll have to marry you" Jenny answered. "Good thing I already have a white dress, it can also be a wedding dress!"

"But who's going to be tied up?" Sandy asked. A quick struggle later and Jenny had Sandy thoroughly tied to the chair and gagged.

I don't really remember what happened next, but that's it I guess, just a cute little tug story
Last edited by shonnazz45 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Welcome to the board!

That's a sweet story! After such stories, I always wonder if not only the author but also the others also kept being interested in ties. Thanks for sharing.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

That's a cute little story. Well written. Thanks for sharing it.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
shonnazz45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by shonnazz45 »

Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago Welcome to the board!

That's a sweet story! After such stories, I always wonder if not only the author but also the others also kept being interested in ties. Thanks for sharing.
I like to think they did, but my family moved away shortly after this story and we didn't keep in touch. Thinking about it, with how innocent our games were I think they'd be pretty shocked to see my more recent experiences :lol:
sian26uk
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sian26uk »

Last edited by sian26uk 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
elea62
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by elea62 »

fun
Looking for soft role-play
TTRising
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TTRising »

Nice story, if I may suggest, place spaces in between the lines/paragraphs, make it easier to read :)
Isspong
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Isspong »

shonnazz45 wrote: 3 years ago
Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago Welcome to the board!

I like to think they did, but my family moved away shortly after this story and we didn't keep in touch. Thinking about it, with how innocent our games were I think they'd be pretty shocked to see my more recent experiences :lol:
What a nice and sweet story!
It certainly is curious how much our tastes relate to earlier memories like this, sometimes. It's a bit like the chicken and the egg.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic