Summer with her family: Magician's Assistant (finished) (mf/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Isspong
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Summer with her family: Magician's Assistant (finished) (mf/f)

Post by Isspong »

First of all , English is not my usual language, so I appreciate any notes to improve my writing.

Preface
Hi, I'm Issac and I've decided to try and put into words some of my fondest stories involving, mostly, my current partner, and some other girlfriends. Me and my partner, Alice, have been in an open relationship for several years. But now, as I’ve had to move away, due to work, for some time I want to write these stories to jog my memory and make the distance more tolerable for a while.
I've decided to start with one of the simpler and more innocent stories, just to get some feedback and see if it's a good idea to upload them.
This story isn’t the first one chronologically, but I think is as good a to place to start.

As is my first time writing something "creative" in english, I'd love to hear some feedback and see what grabs the attention and what doesn't work, maybe changing the narrator? more descriptions? more proofreading? Let me know!

Story time: Summer with her family (Act 1?)
This happened the year I ended my first year in the university, a while ago. At this time my partner, Alice, and me, Issac, had been in an open relationship for almost a year. Alice was a short-medium height young woman, curvy, with long brownish-blonde hair that reached past her elbows. She had a very expressive and cute face, with big and vivid brown eyes. While her legs were long and used to walk for long periods of time, she had small and fidgety hands. She was full of energy and ideas and loved to prepare surprises and small pranks to her friends. At face value, I seemed to play the role of the “straight man” in our duo, but I loved and encouraged her ideas, and usually nudged them in a way that ended with her tied up for our mutual enjoyment.

That summer Alice was with her extended family in their cabin in a small mountain village. They were going to spend two weeks there and I they had invited me to join during the second week. One day, during the first week, Alice and I were texting to decide the details of my trip.

- Is your family keeping you busy? – I texted her as I noticed she was taking some time to answer.
- Ha! Yes, I’m in the garage with my cousins cracking chestnuts for dinner – Her family had several chestnuts tree in the yard of the house and this was kind of a family tradition to keep the younger kids occupied– I was trying to entertain my smaller cousins playing some games, but Sarah came and put us to work.

That summer Alice was with 3 of her smaller cousins, that always were quite the handful, Mark and Vicky, that were still kids and David that was starting the transformation from kid to teen. And 2 of her older cousins, Sarah and Jane, that were already in full adult life. Alice, being the middle point, usually was charged with keeping watch of the little ones.

- So, I can expect being forced to work when I go visit next week?
- Of course! If it were for me, you’ll be the preparing the dinner for all of us! Didn’t you say that you didn’t enjoy playing with kids? I'll take care of that and you can work all you want.
- That’s not fair! I’m sure your cousins are a delight, what were you playing?

At this point, she sent me a picture of the garage. In the floor, next to a big pile of chestnuts, where some old board games, balls and kid's miscellanea scattered around.

- We were exploring the old games stored in the garage.
- Seems... fun. Anything interesting?
- We found an old magic kit, and now David is obsessed with doing a magic show for the adults.
- That seems interesting, if you’re going to be the sexy assistant, I don’t want to miss that.
- Ha, hilarious. You can be the rabbit in the hat then.
- I’ve been born for the stage!
- Sorry, busy – Was the last message I received in response after a moment. With a picture attached.

Later, with some help, I was able to reconstruct the facts:

After lunch, she had taken the kids to the garage, as a refuge from the summer sun. The garage was full of old stuff, but the family kept it clean, so they could play around, even in summer clothes, sitting in the floor with their legs bare. That day she was wearing sandals, short black jeans and a black tank top, with her hair kept in a bun. Quickly the kids started to investigate the multiple boxes that populated the garage. At first, they started playing some old boardgames that weren’t much fun, then started to prepare concoctions with an old science kit for children that was almost completely empty and broken and, at last, David found the magic kit.

The magic kit contained some handkerchiefs tied to each other to pull them continuously from your sleeve, a wand, some cups and a little ball, cards, other assorted equipement, and a pair of handcuffs. The handcuff seemed real enough, they proved to be sturdy and they had a trick to open them that wasn't all that obvious. You had to push one of the cuffs inwards as you pressed a button disguised as a screw to unlock them. They weren't the real thing, but for David they where the perfect tool, and he hid them in his pocket before showing the kit to the others.

- Alice! Look what I found - Said David to the others showing the magic kit - Can we prepare some tricks to show during dinner?
- That could be fun! What’s inside, something to transform you into frogs?
- You can’t turn me into a frog! I’m the star magician, you can help me do the tricks. And Mark and Vicky can go around the public asking our parents for money as they watch us perform.
- Hey! I also want to be a magician! - Said Mark, and grabbed the little instruction book and the wand, that were in the magic kit and started to run around
- Me too! – Said Vicky as she followed Mark

As the kids started to shout and run around throwing some boxes to the ground, Sarah, one of the older cousins that had already finished university and started her professional life, enter the garage to see what all the noise was about.

- Guys, what’s all this noise? Did you find a treasure or something? – Sarah said as she entered the room. And after seeing all the games and toys in the ground, quickly added – Wow, this is a mess! I hope you tidy it all up before dinner.
- We don’t have time, Sarah! – Complained David – We want to prepare a magic show and we need practice.
- A magic show, really? – Said Sarah looking at Alice for confirmation. After Alice raised her hands with an expression of resignation, Sarah continued – Ok, you can tidy it up later, but first, I need you to help me crack some chestnuts before dinner. And don’t complain, if we all work together this will be quick and you can continue practicing.

Following instructions, all of them sat on the ground to work, forming a sort of production chain. The process was quick, but soon they found a spanner in the gears. Alice lag behind the others, as she was distracted texting me.
- Alice! Come on! Focus! We need to end quickly to practice our tricks – Complained David.
- Yeah, yeah, I’m doing my best, I’m sure we’ll get the tricks perfected in no time – Replied Alice making no efforts to work faster.

After a while, David, taking advantage of Alice’s distraction, approached Sarah and began to hatch a plan with her. They ended the hushed conversation with some conspiratorial giggles and Sarah stood up and walked in front of Alice

- That’s it! – Said Sarah, suddenly taking off Alice’s phone from her hands. – We need you focused for this operation.
- Hey! That’s not fair, it was only a moment, you know we can finish this with time to spare.
- But this way will be quicker – Said Sarah as she took the phone and put it in the highest shelf she could fine in the garage.

Seeing that Sarah was being serious, Alice stood up and walk to the bookshelf. She was shorter than Sarah and didn’t reach the shelf easily.

- Ha, ha, ha, very funny – Said Alice to Sarah, jokingly. As she grabbed one of the vertical poles that formed the bookshelf with her left hand to climb to the lowest shelf and reach the phone.

As she was doing this David, sneaked behind her and put one of the handcuffs on her left wrist.

- What are you doing, you little froggy? – Said Alice climbing down and looking at David. Moment that Sarah used to take her right wrist force it next to the left one for David to cuff them together, with the chain across the bookshelves’ pole.
– Hey! - Yelled Alice tugging from her new restrains - Where did you get this handcuffs?
- It’s part of the show! – Answered David, with the widest grin. As Alice tested the strength of the handcuffs and searched how to open them
- If you want to tie me up, that’s fine, but first you need to teach me the trick to scape. – Said Alice, recovering from the surprise and showing her open hands to David with the most innocent expression she could put on while trying not to laugh.

While David stopped to look at his new prisoner. Alice understood that this could take a while, as her hands were handcuffed to one of the lower shelves, it was very uncomfortable to remain standing. So, after some trying, she sat in the ground, with her legs crossed. In a position that left her handcuffed hands, in front of her, at the height of her shoulders, with some maneuverability.

- Ta da! - Said Alice mimicking a bow to the public after she sat down without falling, acomplishing some laughs from the younger kids and badly dissimulated giggles from the older crowd.

- I can tell you the trick to get out! – Said David. A bit taken aback as she expected Alice to freak out and no to act so calmly with her hands handcuffed, not knowing that his cousin already had some experience being restrained.
- My savior! – Exclaimed Alice, smiling and opening her eyes wide in an expression of faked hope.
- But first, – Interrupted Sarah, as she put a nutcracker and a chestnut in Alice’s hands – You’re going to help us finish the job.

Alice resigned herself with a sigh, and the job continued. She had some difficulties cracking the chestnuts with her hands restrained, but she picked up the rhythm quickly. After some time, Sarah grabbed Alice’s phone that was rumbling with my texts, took a picture of her handcuffed to the bookshelf and sent to me with the text “Sorry, busy”.

In the picture, Alice was flipping the bird to Sara with one of her handcuffed hands and grabbing the chain with the other as she “tried” to push the bookshelf with one foot as if she wanted to break it. One could see clearly her eyes staring defiantly at the camera while a half-smile betrayed her thoughts about her predicament.

To be continued...?
Last edited by Isspong 3 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
softfleece
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by softfleece »

Great start, this seems set to blossom into an interesting story! I can't find any major issues with your English, so I wouldn't worry about that, either.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Fun story, of course you should continue it! :)
AlexanderBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AlexanderBound »

What an amazing story! - Handcuffs are a great time to be honest!
Thank you for sharing
Tugger90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tugger90 »

If you're looking for feedback on whether you should continue the answer is yes! You do a good job with descriptions and while Im use to quatation marks this isnt too hard to follow
Isspong
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Isspong »

Thanks for the kind words everyone! Writing this was more fun than I expected, so I rushed a bit to finish the second part to take advantage of the morale boost. At first I thought it was going to be only two parts but it seems I'm not as concise as I thought.

I'll keep in mind the quotations marks for the next part. It's true the "-" aren't as easy to the eyes in the forum as in a word document.
And yeah, handcuffs are a great time. Easy to use and, somehow, more "socially" accepted for parties and jokes that using a rope, huh.

I remember this part more vividly, as I had a more “active” role in the events, but for this part I still had to relay in descriptions from others for this part.

Summer with her family: Magician’s assisstant (Act 2)
As we ended things last time, Alice was handcuffed with a pair of “magic handcuffs”, by his cousins, to the lower shelf of a bookshelf in the garage of their family’s mountain cabin. After finishing their collective task of cracking and peeling the nuts for the family dinner, Sarah, the oldest cousin took a picture of a feisty Alice trying to free herself before returning the phone to the prisoner.

- Ok guys – Said Sarah, picking up the basket with the nuts – Job’s done here. You can keep playing for a bit before dinner. But please, try to not make more of a mess here.
- Yes Sarah! – Answered the smaller cousins, while Alice kneeled on the floor so she could put her phone in the pocket of her shorts.
After Sarah left the room, Alice became the de facto leader again, even if she was kneeling in the ground in a way that even the youngest cousin, Mark, was taller than her.
- Ok gang – Said Alice straightening her back and raising her head, trying to appear dignified – We have little time to practice for the magic show, so we need to collaborate. David, tell me how to open these handcuffs so we can start.
- Hmmm… Alice – Said David suddenly very unsure of himself
- Yeeees David?
- The thing is… I don’t know hoy to open the cuffs.
- WHAT? – Yelled Alice try to stand up surprised, before the chain of the cuffs reached its limit and yanked her butt first, to the floor – Ouch!

She could see that David felt truly guilty (while Mark and Vicky where giggling at her fall)

- Ok, ok. There’s no need to panic. There was an instruction book in the magic kit, wasn’t it?
- Yes! – Jumped Mark – I took the book and the wand and left them… - Mark looked at his surroundings, remembering that he started running around the garage after grabbing the book – somewhere around here?

At this point, Vicky punched Mark in the shoulder, David couldn’t stop an involuntary laugh and Alice sighed and tried to bury her face in her hands before remembering she was restrained. She kneeled again, grabbed her phone from her pocket and sat down again.

- Then, you three are going to search for the book, or the key or whatever can open these cuffs. While I enjoy my earned rest. – And started texting me again with one hand, while the other rested on the bookshelf so she could move the phone closer to her.
- Yes, Alice! You can count on us! – Said Mark, as he grabbed started rummaging the ground and shelves of the garage with David while Vicky, inspected the rest of the kit looking for a key.

In my home, I started receiving texts again.

- Hey, I can text again. – Sent Alice
- Oh yes? Are you “free” to speak now?
- HA! No, not yet. Still tied up. We don’t how to open the handcuffs yet, my cousins are searching the instructions.
- I didn’t expected that you could end up tied up before my arrival.
- Yeah, right? I was betrayed by Sarah, I doubt my little cousins could do this on their own.
- Wow, harsh, poor kids, they try their best. By the way, what do you mean with “we don’t know how to open the handcuffs”?
- They are magic cuffs. I don’t think they have a keyhole, but they open with a secret mechanism. I’ve felt a button with my fingers and tried pushing it, but it didn’t work.
- Well, you’ll have to teach me the trick later

While we continued the conversation in that tone, I searched the number of David in a group I was invited to join to plan the vacations.

- David! I’m Isaac, Alice’s boyfriend. I’m coming to stay with you in a few days, remember?
- Oh, yes! Hi! You want to speak to Alice? I thought she was texting with you.
- Yes, yes, don’t worry she is texting me. But I need your help.
- Ok?
- I know you’ve handcuffed Alice, hahaha! But she told you could do it only because Sarah helped you, and I think we can surprise her a bit more, do you agree?

I could have been subtler in my approach, but time was of the essence and in the worst-case scenario David could show the texts to Alice and I was sure she would have loved the try.

- Aren’t you mad?
- No! No! Not at all, it’s harmless fun. Listen, you are planning a magic show, no? And you are the star?
- Yeah!
- Great! Well, I think a magician doesn’t reveals his tricks, not even to his assistants. You get me?
- Yeah
- So, find that instruction book, read how to open the cuffs, hide the book again, free Alice, but without her knowing how you did it. And if she asks, tell her “a magician never reals his tricks”. I’ll keep Alice distracted through texts. Don’t let her see how you open the handcuffs.

As he stopped answering me I, returned to my conversation with Alice about what fun we could have when I’ll arrive to the cabin.

The search didn’t took very long, but it was pretty inefficient. Vicky was just playing with the magic kit in and Mark was searching all around but without much care, turning around from time to time to look at Alice and said something like “Don’t worry, we’ll free you in a moment”, to which she answered with “my hero” like the most disinterested damsel in distress possible.

David, after reading my messages, started to search in earnest, and it didn’t take long after he found the book below one of the bookshelves. It was 4-5 black and white sheets stappled together, so it didn’t took him to much to read how the handcuffs worked before stashing it under the bookshelf.

- I didn’t find the instructions – Lied David. Later Alice told me that she didn’t thought, for a moment, that he was lying. He was very self-confident kid. – But I think I can find out how to open them. Can I try?
- Sure – Answered Alice, and extended the hand that wasn’t holding the phone. As she noticed that David was still standing up without approaching her, she added, shaking her handcuffs – Are you coming? Or are you waiting for me to go?
- No! It’s just that, I think I can open the handcuffs, because I’m the magician. But a magician never reveals his tricks, so you have to close your eyes.
- Don’t you think I’m the one that shouldn’t be trusting you? – Said Alice smiling – But I’m a benevolent cousin, I don’t hold a grudge, so I will close my eyes.

Alice, close her eyes and extended both her hands as far as she could, dangling the handcuffs. She heard some steps
- I need Vicky and Mark to close theirs too
- Please, everyone close your eyes so the fantastic David can do his magic – Said Alice patiently as he heard David walk around the garage

After a moment, she felt David taking one of her wrist gently and she opened her eyes a bit to see what was he planning. She expected David to be looking at the cuffs, but he was looking directly at her.

- You’re cheating! – Said David taking a step back.
- I wasn’t cheating! It was an accident, I surprised me, it wasn’t voluntarily.
- If we can’t look, she can’t look either! – Said Vicky crossing her eyes.
- Yeah! Cover her eyes! – Added Mark

David looked around and saw the handkerchief-rope near the magic kit, grabbed it with both hand and started to walk around Alice.

- That’s not necessary – said Alice, trying to follow David with her eyes as best she could – I’ll keep my eyes closed!

But David was quicker, and when he was behind Alice, he covered her eyes with the handkerchiefs. In response, Alice began struggling, moving her head and shoulders as she didn’t want to harm David or make the bookshelf fall. After David managed to tie two simple knots, Alice was still tugging with her head and he had still rope to spare. So, in a spark of inspiration, he tried to loop the handkerchiefs again, this time around Alice’s mouth. He managed it and tied another knot before returning in front of Alice.

When he kneeled to open the handcuffs, Alice already had free herself from the makeshift gag.

- Nice try – She said smiling to were she thought was David. She was still blindfolded with a rope of colorful handkerchiefs, that also hang loosely around her neck The struggle was starting to make her sweat a bit, her bun was mostly undone and one strap of her tank top had felt down her arm a bit. She didn’t mind, as it was a very loose tank top and she wore a sports bra, but she didn’t want to cause more of a scene in front of her cousins.

- That’s what cheaters get – Answered David. He feigned to inspect the handcuffs for a bit, and then open them. – Ta da!
With the handcuffs in his hand, David helped Alice, still blindfolded, to stand up and bowed to Mark and Vicky that had watched the scene very amused. Playing along, Alice bowed towards the empty room as if she didn’t know where her cousins where and started a small applause for David.

After that, she took the blindfold off, the situation calmed down a bit and they practiced other tricks until dinner. She texted me the details of the afternoon and, in return, I texted David congratulating him for his work and suggesting him a new idea.

To be continued
Isspong
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Isspong »

Hi! This part is a little longer, but I wanted to finish it in three parts. I hope you like it. Maybe I’ll write another one of our stories in the following weeks, we have quite a few. Let me know what kind of stories would you be interested, if any.

Summer with her family: Magician’s assistant (End)

After the events of the last part of the story, things continued for the rest of the week. Soon the weekend came, on Sunday, the plan was for all the family members to meet for lunch. I was to arrive that morning, meet with Alice and help prepare the event. Going by car to the cabin was a three-hour trip, so I took off early and texted Alice about my estimated time of arrival.

“I’ll arrive around 11:00. That should give us time enough to relax for a bit before we need to start cooking. You could convince your cousins to help us, that way we could go even faster.”
“Yeah! Our parents are going out for a walk and to buy the ingredients. But I’ll put those small delinquents to work, no problem.” Texted her back.

As I expected, she was glad to boss around her little cousins before my arrival. And I had prepared David, the oldest of the three smaller cousins, in advanced.

After my texts, Alice said her goodbyes to her parents as they left her alone in the house with the children and some of the oldest folk that remained lazing about in the yard, and went back to her room to get dressed. Usually, she preferred to wear practical or modern outfits, but as it was an especial occasion and she didn’t have much to choose in the cabin, she wore a summer sleeveless white and green dress. The dress had a low but modest cut, the top hugged her waist with a thin cloth belt and had a loose skirt that reached until just above her knees.

Once ready, she went to the kitchen, where the children were still eating breakfast.

“Come on people! Eat up, we have work to do before everyone arrives” Said Alice crossing her arms

“Nooooo! It’s Sunday and summer! We shouldn’t need to work. Can we do it later?” Complained Mark and Vicky

Alice feigned thinking about it for a moment and answered “No. I think you are going to do as I say. If we all work together, we can finish sooner an THEN we can do whatever you want before lunch.

“Deal!” Jumped David suddenly, and started clearing the table. Alice was a bit surprised but the sudden change in attitude, but she shrugged it off and started directing the children.

After a while, the house was ready for the event and children were dressed and prepared. Happy with the result Alice congratulated the kids.

“I knew you where good kids deep down. Isaac will arrive in an hour or so, so we can do whatever you want until then.”

Alice took the kids to the garage, to avoid making a mess in the house. Quickly they resume with their habitual games as Alice controlled that they didn’t get too dirty. This past few days David had been practicing with the magic kit, and he quickly grabbed the attention of the kids with some card tricks.

After finishing one trick, Mark and Vicky cheered and clapped, attracting the Alice’s attention.

“You’ve improved quite a bit” Said Alice as David started another trick.

“Really? I was thinking in showing some tricks during lunch, as we said 4 ago.”

“Oh yeah! I completely forgot about it. That could be fun, I’ll gladly be your assistant” Said Alice, and after recalling the events of that day added “But this time you’re going to teach me the handcuffs trick before we do anything with else.”

“Hahaha! of course.” Answered David eager “In fact, I’ll teach it to you right now and we can practice and escapism trick.” David put down the cards, searched for a bit in the magic kit, produced a small key and the handcuffs “This is the handcuffs’ key. They don’t have any trick it’s just that the keyhole is disguised” As he said this, he put on one of the cuffs and quickly opened it with the key.

“That’s cheating, I guess you really didn’t want me to escape on my own.”

“It was only a joke! In fact, here, take the key, we can practice an escapist trick right now. Vicky, Mark, go find a sheet and you can be the audience.”

“Grab one of the older ones!” Shouted Alice to the children as they left in a hurry to bring a sheet and looked at the key that David had handed her “Ok, what do you have in mind David the magnificent?”

“It’s very easy, and you will be able get your revenge for the other day and be the star of the show.” Said David. As he saw that now she had peeked Alice’s attention, he continued “I’ll cover your eyes and ask for a volunteer to pick a card and keep it in his hand in front of him. Then we cuff your hands behind your back and you and the volunteer go behind the blanket”

“I see we’re you’re going. I escape from the handcuffs, take a peek at the card, and then I guess the card after you lower the sheet” Interrupted Alice with some doubt in her voice.

“Exactly!”

“I like it, it’s simple but effective. But I don’t see how I get my revenge."
“See, we can practice the trick right now I’ll be the volunteer, and, to make it funnier, you can try handcuff me after freeing yourself. If you do it quickly it will be better than just guessing the card”

“Yeah, ok, I’m in.” Alice had some doubts, but she saw an opportunity to punish David for his prank the other day and. She hid the key between the belt and her dress at her back and made sure it was tight so it couldn’t fall.

When the kids came back with a sheet, they hanged it between two bookshelves as a curtain. Vicky and Mark sat down as the public and David started the show.

“Ladies and gentlemen! And now, for our last trick of the day! “Said David playing his role with a grin. ” My wonderful assistant Alice will show that she has powers even greater than mine. Please, Alice come here” And pointed to the floor just in front of him.

Alice saluted to the small audience and stood in front of David, facing the audience. David, kneeled to the magic kit and grabbed the scarf made of knotted handkerchiefs. Previously, as part of his plan, David had divided the scarf in three smaller pieces, easier to handle. David grabbed one of the two and blindfolded Alice. Playing along Alice raised her hands to her face and opened her mouth as if she was frightened and the audience started to giggle.

“You” Said David pointing a deck of cards at Vicky “Choose a card from this deck.” Vicky chose one at the middle and returned it to David that showed to the “rest” of the audience. “Now my assistant and me will go behind the curtain and, after she focuses her powers we’ll go back and she’ll guess the card without seeing it. But, to ensure that she isn’t cheating…” David turned to Alice that was mimicking her mental powers to the audience. David grabbed Alice’s hand crossed them behind her back. He produced the handcuffs from his pocket and put one in her left wrist, then he passed the other cuff and the chain behind her belt and put on the cuff in her other hand.

Noticing this, Alice grinned a bit. This was a bit more restrictive that what she imagined, with her handcuffs around her belt her hands where pretty much fixed to the small of her back. But she continued in her role, turned around and showed the audience her handcuffs hands garnering a small applause from the audience.

David grabbed Alice by her arm and guided her gently behind the sheet. “Now dear audience, count with me! 10!” Started David.

Hearing the countdown. Alice quickly grabbed the key hidden in her belt, near where her hands where restrained.

“9!” Alice started searching for the keyhole in the handcuff with her fingers.
“8!” Alice started to panic a bit as she didn’t find anywhere to put keys to escape from her restrains.
“7!” “David, David, I can’t get out” whispered Alice.
“6!” Now she heard David approaching and turned to point her hands to where she thought David was “Where is the keyhole” whispered Alice.
“5!” But while she was waiting a helping hand with the handcuff, suddenly, she felt something around her ankles.
“4!” David was tying her ankles together with the other scarf.
“3!” As David tightened the knot, he forced Alice to move her ankles closer, as she couldn’t struggle much without risking falling to the ground being handcuffed and blindfolded.
“2!” “David stop!” Shouted Alice
“1! 0!” Outside the curtain Vicky and Mark looked puzzled, and when the countdown ended all they could hear was Alice’s protests.

Until David put down the curtain and they saw Alice, hoping around with her feet tied.

“This is not funny!” Said Alice, as her younger cousins started laughing. Frustrated, she stopped hoping and tried to free her feet. She soon noticed that the knot was better done that she expected, as it stood firm while she struggled, so she decided to try another tactic. “Ok, hahaha, you win again. But this is dangerous, I could fall and hurt myself.”

She waited for a moment until David answered “yeah, you’re right. Mark, bring me that chair, and let me…” And suddenly her blindfold was pull down so it hanged loosely around her neck. After her eyes adjusted for a bit, she could see Vicky looking at her and trying not to laugh. She looked at her feet and saw that a short scarf was tied just above her sandals. The scarf was tied tight and cinched between her legs.

Mark put a chair next to Alice. She sat down trying to pull her dress down so the skirt didn’t riled up with her handcuffed hands. Once sat down, she noticed David pulling her hair aside and untying the knot on the blindfold around her neck.

“Thanks” Said Alice to Mark. And looking ahead she raised her voice to speak David “Ok, now you had your fun, free me, before I start to get angry.”

“Sorry, but that’s not part of the plan” Answered David removing the blindfold.

“Oh, so there is a plan now” Said Alice getting angrier “Great. Then you better finish it soon, Isaac is arriving in a couple of minutes and he is not going to like this.”

“In fact…” Said David, and put his phone in Alice’s lap, showing my text messages talking with David about how to trick Alice into tying her up again. As Alice was focused reading the texts and getting more and more confused, David launched his final attack.

David grabbed the third and smallest piece of scarf and quickly used it to stuff Alice’s mouth. As she was shocked by my betrayal and the surprise attack and she was familiar with being gagged in this way, she didn’t react quickly or aggressively enough, before David used her previous blindfold to fix the gag in its place, tying it around Alice’s mouth.

“Hmmmmmm!” Alice tried to shout several insults to David and to me. The stuffing wasn’t very big but David had forced one of the knots of the scarf in her mouth, so the gag was somehow effective.

“Ha! Now the plan is finished” David took a step back and admired the result of his work. Alice was glaring at him, with her mouth open around the knot. She didn’t struggle much, but David could see that she was still trying to open the handcuffs behind her back with the key. David grabbed his two smaller cousins by the hand and proceeded to exit the garage, the three of the laughing “Now, you wait here until Isaac comes, while we enjoy the rest of our free morning.”

After her cousins left the room, Alice relaxed. Once she knew that her predicament was my idea and that, being that I would arrive shortly, she started enjoying her situation much more. She stopped trying to escape, and instead took some time to improve her image. She moved her head around trying to fix her hair, now caught mostly in her gag, and position herself in the chair more comfortably.

She passed the time trying to find the keyhole in the handcuffs with her fingers and enjoying the feeling of anticipation. After a few minutes, when she heard the door open, she straighten in the chair and starting moaning in her gag.

“Hmmm? Hmmmm!” Said Alice tilting her head to one side and trying to smile to greet me.

“Sorry for keeping you waiting! I was tied up in traffic.” Said I entering the room and approaching her.

“Hm hm hm” Said Alice sarcastically

“Did you like our surprise? I thought that you would appreciate if your cousins learned better knots” While I was talking, I approach, knelt in front of her and started untying her ankles. When her feet were sufficiently loose, she tried to kick me playfully.

“Hey! This is no way to treat your savior.”

“Hmpf” Buffed Alice rising her head defiantly. “Hmmmmm!” Insisted her leaning towards me and trying to push the gag with her tongue.
Instead, I grabbed her by the arms and help her stand up. Once standing, I embrace her tenderly, she reclined her head in my shoulder and I reached for her handcuff hands. I held her hands and grabbed the key she was holding. After a moment, I took a step backwards, show her the key and threw it to one corner of the garage.

“HMMMMMM!” She tried to shout in anger and surprise. She turned towards the corner where the key had fallen, but before she could go looking, I grabbed her from behind.

“The key is not from these cuffs” Said to her tugging at the chain that restrained her hands. “I’ll show you how to get free, but not here.”
She turned to face me, look in me in the eyes with a look of understanding and playfulness and started running. She wasn’t going very fast, as she had difficulties running in sandals with her hands handcuffed behind her, but I chase her, playing my part, until we reached the door of her room I opened entered after her and cloed it behind.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic