Locked up in bathroom (2M/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Locked up in bathroom (2M/M)

Post by David Han »

When I was in high school, senior year, I was invited to a party. I was 18 years old. In a house about 20 miles from me, I arrived by car. I was wearing a t-shirt, shorts, shoes, and socks. I knocked at the door. Older boy 19 year old Zeek greeted me. At first, I just had one of those sandwiches, a red fruit punch, and fried chicken tender. As I sat down on the couch, the group of Zeek, Jonathan (20), and Tyler (18), and I was watching a hockey game which I found was very boring so I got the television remote, and turned off the tv. What are you doing, David? Said Zeek. I was not interested I replied. Well, everyone else wants to watch so knock it off. I tried to continue watching the game when Zeek turned it back on. Being a pest, I grabbed the remote and turned it off again a few minutes later. I felt vindicated at victory again. Seriously, stop messing around said Jonathan. I laughed at him, just try to stop me. Jonathan turned on the television. A few minutes later, with the Bruins leading the Capitals, 3-2, and 3 minutes to go, I turned off the television again. That’s it, get him. Zeek and Jonathan walked at me, and I tried to leave the bedroom, but they hoisted me up anf slammed me onto the bed.

I felt very frightened at this. I tried to escape their grasp but their hold on me was too tight. I could not move. Get the rope said Zeekz Tyler got the rope from inside the drawer. He handed it to Zeek. Zeek, bound my hands behind my back and then bound my ankles. He then connected it to my hands. I’m sorry I said. It’s too late. We gave you chances not to be a brat and you did not listen so you need to be taught a lesson for your stubbornness. Please, I’ll do anything else, just not this I replied. Too late said Tyler. Jonathan put a blindfold on me while Zeek gagged me with duct tape. They carried me. I was anxious and scared. Tears rolled down my eyes and on my face. I felt them lay me down on a tile. Then, the door closed behind me. I felt them put something in front of the door blocking it.

They left me alone. I knew my pranks and childish antics had went too far. I tried to escape from the bounds holding me, but I could not. It seemed like hours before they let me go. I once again apologized for being a brat as they untied my hands and feet, removed the gag, and removed the blindfold. If you act up again, next time will be even worse for you the three of them said. Well, did I learn my lesson? Maybe.

The End
Last edited by David Han 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Tie me up and have fun with me
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]David Han[/mention]
This is not a story, my friend.
This is just a résumé.

I really like the idea of what they did to you and why, but I cannot comment positively on this given how short and nondescript this text is.

You need to rewrite this and turn it into an actual story.
Describe what happened. Take it from the top, one step at a time.

Let us experience what your friends Zeek and Jonathan put you through.
Relive the experience and make us live it with you.

If you get serious about putting pen to paper, I promise I'll be the first one to review your tale.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

It's good that I came back to revisit this thread, otherwise I would've never known you'd rewritten the story and included more details.

Well done [mention]David Han[/mention]!
This improved version is much better and more entertaining than the first.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic