First experience (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Sandravictim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

First experience (M/F)

Post by Sandravictim »

Hey guys!

I am Sandra. I am new here and notice some people sharing their true experiences. I think it'll be fun to share mine as well. I hope you guys will like them as I may probably share some good ones I have experiences. But first time, here is my first experience.

I was still in high school when I was first tied up. It was during a prom night in our school on a Friday night.. I went together with a good guy friend of mine as my prom date. We had a great time. I was wearing red velvet jumper button crop top, a black leather mini skirt and pink flats. And he was wearing a blue formal shirt, black jeans and formal shoes. A few hours later on in the night, we got a bit bored and he offered to take me to the woodwork class where he was finishing off one of his projects. He knew I was into being tied up and gagged and he was too. He asked if I was interested in being tied up right now. I laughed as I thought he was joking. Turned out he wasn't as he said they were some ropes, cable ties and duct tape in the storage room at the back of the woodwork class and he can tie me up in there. I was a bit scared but I was kind of eager to try it. After a few minutes of thinking and him encouraging me to try and think it was the best opportunity as there was nobody around anyway at the part of our school, I eventually agreed to me bound and gagged that night....

I walked in the storage room, sat on the cold floor, where he started to tie my hands behind my back together with cable ties and securing them with tape. He then worked on tying my legs with ropes. He tied my knees and then my feet together which were really tight! He really tied me up good there. He grabbed a cloth, stuffed it in my mouth and taped them in with 5 strips of duct tape on my mouth. He gagged me really well as well. I couldn't speak or scream much. At this point, I was a slightly scared but I think I knew what he was doing so I let him continue not that I had much choice anyway...he positioned me to lay on my stomach on the floor, took off my pink flats, lift my legs up and started hogtying me by adding a few more strings of rope around my tied legs and added the extra rope around my tied wrist. Once he got me hogtied, I was really helpless. He did a good job having me hogtied and gagged. I was genuinely slightly nervous but he was quite gentle on me so weirdly, I let him be...He did a slight tickle on my feet for quite a few minutes. I was extremely helpless as he kept tickling my feet...His phone suddenly rang and the organizers of the prom needed him urgently for something. He got off the phone, saying he was needed urgently and didn't have the time to untie me. I got a bit more scared at that point but he promised he will come back as soon as he's done to untie me. He grabbed my hand bag on one of the woodwork table and set it beside me. He turned off the lights and locked me in..shouting he promise he will be back. I took his word even though I was freaking scared. I struggled and made a slight bit of gagged noise. I was more worried I will be discovered by someone else or he won't come back at all at night and won't be discovered until Monday.... In a way it felt more like being kidnapped.

Luckily, about 45 minutes later he came back to release. He was sorry that it took him longer than he thought. I accepted his apology. As weird as it sounds, I admitted to him that I genuinely like being left alone tied up and gagged for a while and it was really fun in the end even though it was scary for the first time and in the school too. Luckily no one else was on the side of the school where I was tied and gagged. 45 minutes is long yes. I was scared but at the same time, I enjoyed it. I helped him clean up a bit, locked up the storage room and went back to the prom to enjoy the rest of the night with friends.

I hope you all enjoyed reading my first experiences. Let me know if you like to hear more of my experiences as I have done a few more as well.

I look forward to your responses!
Thank you.
Sandra
XX
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard. It's always good when a new writer joins us.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Sandravictim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sandravictim »

Xtc wrote: 3 years ago Welcome aboard. It's always good when a new writer joins us.
Thank you so much
Tenuous
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tenuous »

Welcome! Thank you for sharing this experience; it was a delight to read. I look forward to seeing what else you have to share!
Sandravictim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sandravictim »

Tenuous wrote: 3 years ago Welcome! Thank you for sharing this experience; it was a delight to read. I look forward to seeing what else you have to share!
Thank you very much. I'm so glad you did.
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FacelessMage »

That was a really fun story, and you wrote it well too. Bdoke my cardinal re of never leaving a gagged person alone, but hey no harm came from it lol. Id love to hear more about your bondage adventures
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

welcome aboard. thanks for sharing. can't wait to hear more.
SighzAllDay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SighzAllDay »

Thank you for your story hope to hear more
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Thank you for sharing your first experience with us! It was well written and a joy to read. I’m glad it ultimately ended well and didn’t scare you out of being tied up. Hopefully we get to read more of your experiences soon!
Sandravictim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sandravictim »

FacelessMage wrote: 3 years ago That was a really fun story, and you wrote it well too. Bdoke my cardinal re of never leaving a gagged person alone, but hey no harm came from it lol. Id love to hear more about your bondage adventures
Thank you! Yes i know what you mean but in the end it turned out well. Just a bit scary as well as i couldnt scream much as well.
Sandravictim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sandravictim »

dogrednuht123 wrote: 3 years ago welcome aboard. thanks for sharing. can't wait to hear more.
Thank you 😊
Sandravictim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sandravictim »

dogrednuht123 wrote: 3 years ago welcome aboard. thanks for sharing. can't wait to hear more.
Thank you 😊
Sandravictim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sandravictim »

TightsBound wrote: 3 years ago Thank you for sharing your first experience with us! It was well written and a joy to read. I’m glad it ultimately ended well and didn’t scare you out of being tied up. Hopefully we get to read more of your experiences soon!
Thank you. Yes i'm glad as well i was nervous but in the end it was a lot more wild and exciting than I thought it would. Yes i will plan to share some more 😊 glad you like it.
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

Really enjoyed this, thank you for sharing. What a memorable prom! I was just hoping to get a kiss from my prom date, can’t imagine tying her up in the shop room!

Glad you came out okay, and again, good story
Sandravictim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sandravictim »

quietman wrote: 3 years ago Really enjoyed this, thank you for sharing. What a memorable prom! I was just hoping to get a kiss from my prom date, can’t imagine tying her up in the shop room!

Glad you came out okay, and again, good story
Thank you. Glad you enjoyed it. I had a few more experience from school to share as well lol.

But yeah it was intense.
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

Welcome, a very nice experience and well-written!

How did he know that you were into being tied up if this was your first time? Had you talked about fantasies before? I'd like to hear more about that... it's often exciting to come out with such ideas.
U+101D3
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great story thanks for posting ❤️
Sandravictim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sandravictim »

uemndlr wrote: 3 years ago Welcome, a very nice experience and well-written!

How did he know that you were into being tied up if this was your first time? Had you talked about fantasies before? I'd like to hear more about that... it's often exciting to come out with such ideas.
Thank you very much!

And yes we spoke about it before a few times. We wanted to try it before then but was a little scared. So that night pretty much increased my confidence!
Andris
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Andris »

Thank you very much for sharing that experience with us!
Just a friendly switcher from north Austria.
Cegsummer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Cegsummer »

Thanks for sharing your story. It was well written and you took time to reflect on your emotions about the experience rather than just a factual retelling of the event. Hope you write again
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Nice, well written story! I’d love to hear about more of your experiences.
TieMeUpPls

Post by TieMeUpPls »

Being bound at school like that must have definitely added some excitement to it!
DioA
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DioA »

This is a great story. I hope that there’s more to come :)
Sandravictim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sandravictim »

Cegsummer wrote: 3 years ago Thanks for sharing your story. It was well written and you took time to reflect on your emotions about the experience rather than just a factual retelling of the event. Hope you write again
Thank you! I'm not very good at writing if I am honest. I wrote as well as I could. Thanks so much as this comment means a lot to me!
Sandravictim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sandravictim »

Nexus wrote: 3 years ago Nice, well written story! I’d love to hear about more of your experiences.
Thank you! I will share more of my experiences soon!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic