Just chilling (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Just chilling (F/M)

Post by Gemscot »

This story took place 2 years ago. The day before I had just taken my final exam at school, so I was 18 (having stayed on to do the Scottish Higher) and Gemma was 25. Gemma and Gareth lived in their flat then, and Gemma was 5 months pregnant.
Not having school to get up for, I slept in. I had a bath and then a leisurely light breakfast. I got dressed (school tracksuit and trainers), and went the short walk to Gemma’s flat, where my sister welcomed me.
We just sat in the lounge and chatted for a while, and then had lunch.
“Do you fancy a stake out on the spare bed?” Gemma asked, as we stood in the kitchen washing and drying the pots. “I know it’s no the same as outside on the grass, but we dina have a lawn and I couldna get down to tie and untie you.”
“I was hoping you’d say that!” I replied, drying my hands.
“Follow me, bro!” Gemma exclaimed, leading me to the spare bedroom of their 2-bedroom flat.
The spare bedroom was a small, square-shaped room with a light colour décor and a small window opposite the door. It had a single bed, a single wardrobe and a small dressing table.
Gemma was well prepared for my visit in every way. There were ropes tied to the four corners of the bedframe, and an empty Royal High School Edinburgh black nylon gym bag on the dressing table.
“Make yourself comfortable, bro!” Gemma exclaimed, gesturing the bed.
I sat down on the bed and took my shoes and socks off, stuffing my socks inside my shoes and pushing them under the bed out of the way. I laid full length on my back on the bed with my arms and legs out in the spread-eagle position.
Walking round to the foot of the bed, Gemma tied the ropes tightly round my ankles. Then coming round to my left side (the bed was against the wall), she leaned over carefully and tied the ropes tightly round my wrists.
“Ropes OK?” Gemma asked, going over to the dressing table.
“Just fine!” I replied gratefully with a beaming smile on my face.
Gemma picked up the RHSE gym bag and came back over to the bed. She carefully hooded me with it, making sure I could breathe freely as the drawstrings were tied round my neck.
“You do look the part!” Gemma exclaimed approvingly, admiring the sight of helpless and hooded captive. “Sing out when you want releasing.”
Gemma pulled the door too, but didn’t fully close it as she left.
Being staked out spread-eagle is my favourite TUG position. I would prefer it on the back lawn at home, but we were at Gemma’s flat. Even if we were at home, as she said, being 5 months pregnant Gemma could not get down on the ground to tie/untie me!
One of the reasons I like spread-eagle so much is it’s a very restful position because no part of the body is defying gravity, like my arms are when chained to the cellar wall. Having absolute trust in Gemma and knowing she’s just in the next room, I can just relax and let myself go. Sometimes I let my mind wander into imaginary tug scenes, and sometimes I just fall asleep!
I could have just asked Gemma to close the door fully, but even though (being made of Nylon) gym bags become uncomfortable after a while, being hooded in one gives a sense of isolation which enables me to enjoy the fantasy or the nap! We use our school gym bags to put our swimming gear in when we go to the pool, so cutting an air hole in the bag is not really practicable and the bag is obviously not just used as a hood. I supposed we could buy another one and keep it just for TUGs. A cotton gym bag would be more comfortable to wear, but cotton isn’t as durable as nylon, and gym bags aren’t really intended for TUGs? LOL.
Although I’d had a good night’s sleep and a lie in, I still feeling a bit tired/worn from school exams. My mind didn’t wander into any fantasies, I just chilled out and went to sleep!

I’d obviously been asleep for a while, because it was very warm inside the hood when I woke up.
“Gemma!” I called out.
Bearing in mind Gemma’s own circumstances, she seemed quite quick in opening the door and coming into the room.
“Do you want releasing?” Gemma asked cheerfully, standing beside the bed.
“Yes please!” I replied.
Leaning carefully over me, Gemma untied my wrists and I sat up on the bed.
Removing the “hood” I blinked in the light returned Gemma’s smile.
“You’ve slept nearly three hours.” Gemma announced, as she untied my ankles. “You obviously needed it.”
I swung my legs over the side of the bed, reaching underneath, pulled my trainers out. Putting my socks and shoes back on, I stood up and carefully gave Gemma a grateful hug.

Paulscot
:)
Last edited by Gemscot 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

As Paul said, I pulled the door too but didn’t close it completely when tied him up and left the room.
Although I home worked a lot during my pregnancy (this was just before pandemic hit), I was actually day off. Gareth was at work and I was just having a chilled day at home.
Remembering how I felt when I’d just finished my school exams, I invited Paul over with the specific intention of staking him out on the bed so he could just rest. That is why, as he said, I tied ropes to the bed frame and got my school gym bag out and ready before he came.
We do swimming (Tuesday evening) and Karate (Friday evening) at the local sports centre, and this story took place on a Tuesday. Although there is no formal requirement to, we have usually worn our school tracksuits to/from the sports centre on both evenings. Even though I wasn’t going swimming, being 5 months pregnant tracksuits are the best and easiest thing to wear, and I virtually lived in my school and other tracksuits during my pregnancy. I decided I would “get into the spirit of things” and wear my school tracksuit today, which I was.
Paul and I were both Prefects at the RHSE, so we would be “expected to uphold the highest standards of behaviour and represent the school appropriately”. LOL. We probably wouldn’t remain Prefects if we were still students there and the school knew what we were doing? LOL. Ask me if I care? LOL. Paul wasn’t tied up/hooded against his will, and his grateful hug at the end just said it all? LOL. Just so Paul doesn’t feel I was “doing all the giving he was doing all the taking” in this story, I felt a sense of amusement and excitement that I was doing something I probably shouldn’t and would be disapproved of!
Making myself as comfortable on the sofa as I could, I picked up the remote control and switched the TV on. Going to the Library page, I picked a film I’d recorded and set it playing.
I watched the movie intently. At the second commercial break, I pressed the pause button on the remote, and with some effort managed to life myself off the sofa.
I went over to the bedroom door and was able to look inside without opening the door or disturbing Paul. He was clearly safe and fast asleep – bless him!
I went back over to the sofa and plonked back down on it. Picking up the remote control, I resumed the film.
The film had just finished and I switched the TV off when Paul woke up and called out to me. Again, with effort, I heaved myself up off the sofa and went into my dear brother. He told the rest of the story above!

Gemscot
:evil: :twisted:
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

You two are just too cute :lol:

You often said that you are a bit cruel to your brother but like all your other stories, this story shows again how much you care for him and that you are not even the slightest bit cruel to him, you little softie ;)
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

As i've said before, like any siblings we've "had our moments" and I have hurt him in the past, but those incidents are few and far between, and the things bring us closer together vastly outweigh them. We are fiercely loyal and protective of each other, and Paul was very supportive to me during my pregnancy and now loves to be the doting uncle to Isaac.

Gemma
:evil: :twisted:

PS - I'll still chain him to the cellar wall and hood him on Friday. Not cruel? :lol:
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Nope, not cruel. You are fulfilling his childhood dream (again), help him finding his limits in a safe way and you probably apppear in an instant if you even only suspect something could be wrong or could be too much for him, even if he thinks he could take it longer ;)
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

very nice experience
Tie me up and have fun with me
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

Gemma really is the most fabulous sister anyone could ask for!

Paul
:D
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Gemscot wrote: 2 years ago Gemma really is the most fabulous sister anyone could ask for!

Paul
That is very clear to me. :D
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

We are very close and always have been.

TUGs aren't the only thing we have in common, we enjoy church, karate, swimming and most watersports.

Paul
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Another lovely story between caring people. Thanks for sharing!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic