A car trip in handcuffs (M/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Likho
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Likho »

Thanks to [mention]Xtc [/mention]for checking and correcting my story :)

I met Chris on this forum several months ago and since then we've been playing tie-up games together. We live 150 kilometres apart, but luckily Chris has a car and he visits me several times a month. He is 25 years old, very thin, a quiet and shy guy while I'm almost 40 years old, slim and tall. Of course, we are not a couple, just friends who share similar interests. Anyway, Chris isn't even gay and I'm not really interested in sex with guys either. Hope you know what I mean.

Here's what we did last Monday:

Chris took me on a 150-kilometre car drive to his home. He wore blue Adidas Hoops 2.0 Mid sneakers, dark blue jeans fastened with a black canvas belt, and a colourful winter sports jacket. I was wearing Caterpillar black winter boots, thick blue jeans, and a casual black jacket.

We were still in the parking lot on my estate when Chris, making sure that no one could see what we were doing, cuffed my ankles, threading the chain through the metal handle under the passenger seat. Then he put the keys into his pocket. Now I couldn't get out of his car and escape, even if I wanted to.

We were both very excited. You should know that I haven't left my home city for many years. Living in an area where you can get absolutely everywhere by public transport at any time day or night, I don't need a car. But I have no idea what to do in a place where there are no buses, trams, or even trains! The moment we passed the city limits and entered the highway, I felt helpless like a little child, being completely at the mercy of Chris. Without him, I wouldn't have a clue how to get home. Unless on foot. There are no busses on a highway, you know.

But that's not all we had planned! Chris pulled up in a secluded spot in the first parking lot outside the city. There he took out a second pair of handcuffs and cuffed my hands behind my back. In that state, I couldn't lock the seat belts anymore, so he did it for me. Finally, he took off his left shoe and one of the two white Nike socks he had on his foot (the temperature outside was below freezing, so two pairs of socks gave him extra warmth). Chris smiled and pushed it into my mouth, effectively gagging me. He wore these socks for two days at work, so I felt the taste of his sweat pretty quickly. He also put a COVID mask on my face so that the sock stuck in my mouth would not arouse suspicion.

We were afraid to do it earlier, because cars in a city drive slower and closer to each other, and while standing at the traffic lights you can see only too well what is happening in the neighbouring car. Besides, there is a greater risk of being checked by the traffic police. Our policemen are friendly and polite, nevertheless we would be a bit ashamed if they discovered that I was travelling handcuffed and gagged with a dirty sock.

But that was not all yet! As Chris pulled out of the parking lot, he turned on the music I dislike the most. It's a kind of disco popular mainly in small towns and villages of our country. It's horrible! Especially if you understand the lyrics. ;)

For me it was the equivalent of tickling - listening to this music wasn't particularly unpleasant or painful... but it irritated like tickles, not allowing me to remain indifferent. Chris drove me like that for over half an hour, laughing at me all the way, until we reached the last freeway parking lot before the exit to his town. There he uncuffed my hands and took the sock out of my mouth.

Next, we were going to drive along narrow local roads among the picturesque landscapes surrounding Chris' hometown. He left me only with shackled legs, which could be quickly covered with a backpack. It wasn't until we got to his house that he released me from the cuffs that bound my legs.

Wow! It was fun! I felt a bit like I was kidnapped

Chris invited me to his place. His family was supposed to be away all day, so we had the house to ourselves.

For the next five hours we were trying to fix some issues in his old Amiga 500 and, of course, playing games. It just so happens that with Chris around it's only a matter of time before I'll be handcuffed. So it's no surprise that I played in handcuffs most of the time

He also showed me the basement where he's planning to imprison me for 48 hours in the future. Of course, I was led to this basement with my hands and feet cuffed! I was wondering for a moment if he was going to lock me down there by surprise on the same day! I got goosebumps just thinking about it. In general, I must say that I was very impressed with this basement. It is not such a clean-living basement, but a cold, concrete storage place with a coal stove and a disused garage!

Soon after that, we made our way back. As it got a little warmer in the afternoon and, as I knew Chris liked me wearing a sport tracksuit, I changed into my red Adidas pants instead of blue jeans. Just like before, I travelled all the way with my legs chained to a seat. On the highway I was once again gagged with a sock and handcuffed behind my back.

It was a great adventure! I am very grateful to Chris! He is a truly amazing guy!

You should know that we thought everything through before this trip! For example, the keyholes in the leg cuffs were pointing upwards to make them easier to open for us when in need. The keyholes in the handcuffs were one up and the other down - one was easier for Chris to open and the other for me. We've planned for the situations in which he should release me and when he should give me the key to let me free myself. My point is that we took care of security. As we knew in advance what to do, we could act quickly and automatically in an emergency. Tie-up games are lot of fun, but please try to play safe.
Last edited by Likho 3 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

You don't need much help. We all make mistakes, even the 'natives'.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
nic123qwerty123
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nic123qwerty123 »

Hello. I confirm, the story really happened. It was very cool. I'm Chris from the story and I handcuffed Likho in the car and we drove :D Great story ;)
oZombiex2

Post by oZombiex2 »

Great story sounds like a lot of fun. Would love to try something like this one day
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

Would be a nice experience :)
Thanks for sharing, guys
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic