Duct Taped (M/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
heybro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Duct Taped (M/m)

Post by heybro »

When I was young, I visited my three cousins. They were all male and spaced pretty equally in age.

I was upstairs with the youngest. The middle cousin was playing a video game.

I somehow convinced the youngest (who was older than me) to duct tape me to a chair.

He easily agreed to it and I was surprised at how in to it he became. He started taping me over and over and over (wrapped the tape around me excessively) without me having to encourage him.

It felt so good.

He just kept wrapping it and wrapping it.

My entire shirt was covered in duct tape with my arms and hands safely wrapped under the tape. It felt so secure and safe and of course mysterious and euphoric.

I remember the middle cousin said something about how he shouldn't be doing that to me. But, luckily, he ignored him. He just kept wrapping me up and the middle cousin kept letting the video game take his attention.

I was really scared to say anything. I thought if I talked that somehow it would make the bondage come to a stop. If I talked, he might realize that I liked it too much and he'd stop. Or, if I talked, he might not keep going with it. I didn't want to break the spell he seemed to be under. He was determined to keep wrapping and wrapping me.

Then my oldest cousin came up the stairs and he saw what was going on. He told us to stop and he said 'let him out!'

It was so sad to hear that. I couldn't say 'No, keep going.' I just couldn't bear to speak. I was scared to speak.

My older cousin went back downstairs and lucky for me, again, my cousin just kept wrapping me.

But then my older cousin came back again and said I should be let out.

This time my younger cousin defended himself. He said 'But he likes it!'

But my older cousin told him to let me out and so he caved and let me out.

I had experienced the greatness only to have it taken from me so quickly.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks. I tink we could do with more simple accounts like this.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I enjoy tales of early experiences and this as an excellent example. Short and well told. Thanks for posting!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic