The Last War Game 6 (m/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Last War Game 6 (m/m)

Post by David Han »

As I shared, War Games is a lot of fun but we had to go back to school at some point, so this was the last one in 2002. It was James vs Me. I decided to be the chaser and 13 year old James would be the prey. I am 12. It was set up at his home in Houston. It was worth the drive there. The scenary was very beautiful. But then it rained so the game had to be pushed back to the evening. I put the stick down. James stood in front of me with one leg in front of his other leg.

I chased James when the countdown reached 0. I chased him down the backyard. He fell down and crashed on the grass. He was in a little bit of a pain. But, he got over it quickly. I gave him another chance to run. He ducked outside in the back out on the streets. I pursued him and tackled him. Pulling his hands behind his back, I tied them with rope. I then tied his feet.

I carried him and put him on his bed. I tickled his feet and he burst out laughing. I do not know if I could torment him with other things besides tickling. However, it did not matter to him. I tickled his toes shortly after playing, “This Little Piggy” with his toes. I continued to tickle his toes, when he said he wanted to try something else. He asked if I could rub ice cubes on his bare sole. I went into his freezer and got out the ice tray. I set it next to James. I picked up one piece of ice and rubbed it on his left feet from his heels to the toes. It’s so cold, he screamed. Don’t stop though. After using all 10 ice cubes, he regretted it so he made me make more ice cubes, but this was very fun.

James was a good sport about the game. I then decided it would be hilarious to sign my name is cursive, my first name on his left foot and my last name on his right foot with a sharpie so I did that and let him go. Although 2002 War Games between my friends was over, there was always 2003.

The End
Tie me up and have fun with me