The Satanic Rites of Paulscot! - 1 (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Satanic Rites of Paulscot! - 1 (F/M)

Post by Gemscot »

I am 20 now and in my second year at the University of Edinburgh, studying to be a social worker. I think I was 4 or 5 when Gemma (11-12) tied me up for the first time – too young? I was 10 when I saw the movie The Satanic Rites of Dracula for the first time, and the scene where Joanna Lumley stumbled into Christopher Lee’s victims chained to the wall of the cellar really caught my attention! I’ve wanted to experience that myself, but unfortunately, we live in a modern home with no cellar!
Gemma and Gareth have recently moved home from their flat to a very nice old 3-bedroom terrace house in Edinburgh which does have a cellar. This presented both of us with an opportunity – I can finally fulfil a childhood fantasy and Gemma (studying for a Masters in Psychology) can study the effects of sensory deprivation!

It was a bright and sunny but cool Tuesday morning in October. Gareth had already left for work, and Gemma and I were sat around the dining table talking over breakfast.
Gemma was wearing a loose-fitting University of Edinburgh light grey hoodie and skin-tight faded blue jeans, with white socks and Adidas white-striped blue leather trainers.
I was wearing a loose-fitting University of Edinburgh forest green sweatshirt, over a white t-shirt tucked into faded blue jeans and white socks with Adidas Gazelle white-striped black leather trainers.
“Ready?” Gemma asked, smiling at me.
“I’ll just pay a visit.” I replied, standing up.
While I went to the bathroom, Gemma gathered our breakfast pots onto the tray and took them into the kitchen. She stacked the dishwasher and set it going.
As I returned to the kitchen, Gemma opened the door to the cellar and switched the light on. I followed her carefully down the steep stone steps.
The cellar was a small, squared-shaped room with no windows, and just a 40-watt lightbulb for light. A rather shabby old kitchen table stood against the wall to the right. There were a lot of hooks of various shapes and sizes on the walls.
A pair of steel handcuffs hung by the connecting chain from a hook on the wall opposite the stairs. I walked over to them, and stood with my back up straight against the wall and held my arms up.
“We must make you comfortable!” Gemma teased as she fastened the cuffs snugly round my wrists, preventing me from lowering my arms.
Gemma went over to the table and returned carrying a black Royal High School Edinburgh gym bag. She opened the bag and placed it over my head, effectively hooding me, and making sure I could breathe freely as she pulled the drawstrings round my neck.
“Oh, you do look the part!” Gemma teased.
“It’s great!” my slightly muffled voice replied gratefully.
“I’ll be back…...soon!” Gemma exclaimed, heading for the stairs.
With a demonic laugh, Gemma turned the light out and closed the cellar door as she left.
As you would expect, the cellar was cool but not cold. The gym bag both blindfolded and hooded me at the same time so I could see nothing and hear nothing. As time progressed, despite being in a cool cellar it became quite warm inside my “hood” as the flow of air as I breathed freely in/out was restricted and slow.
Although Gemma and I are not “health and safety fanatics” we do observe basic common sense and safety in bondage games. The rule “the captive must never be left alone” is one you might question in this scenario? LOL. Although I couldn’t see or hear her, I knew Gemma was not far away, doing her uni work in the lounge in her laptop.
The handcuffs are proper steel handcuffs and not just cheap metal or toys that would break with the slightest tug – pardon the pun! They were tight but not too tight and I couldn’t move my arms at all – which is the general idea? LOL.
My mind went back first seeing The Satanic Rites of Dracula 10 years ago. Whether it was the use of chains instead of rope (we mostly use rope) I can’t say but the image of Dracula’s victims chained to the wall of his cellar stuck in my mind in the way other bondage scenes haven’t. Shall we ask Gemma to analyse me? LOL. My body was immobilised by the handcuffs but my imagination was free! I imagined myself in the cellar with Dracula’s other victims and it was quite exciting. The imagination was exciting but in reality, it would be frightening? Thank the Lord we are Christians (Salvation Army) and I wear a crucifix! LOL.
With sight and sound of the world around me “cut off”, I really indulged my mind in the movie and quickly lost track of time. My only indication of time passing was my arms were aching from being held up straight. Whether it was the passing of time or just coincidence, but when I finally left my imaginary world, my arms seemed to ache a lot more! Since I couldn’t do anything else, I would just have to stand here with my arms chained to the wall until Gemma released me!

The door opened and the light (for all the good it was! LOL) went back on. Gemma carefully descending the steep stone steps and sauntered over to me.
I had no idea how much time had passed – my only clue was my arms were really aching from being held up by the cuffs.
“Still with us, sweetie?” Gemma teased, as she undid the drawstrings and removed the “hood”.
“It was a great experience, but my arms are really aching!” I replied, writhing as much as I was able.
“Aaawww!” Gemma laughed. “Shall I tighten the cuffs and keep you there all day?”
“You are so cruel!” I retorted, as Gemma reached up and unfastened the handcuffs.
“I am your sister!” Gemma laughed, as my arms dropped to my side once, they were free of the cuffs and I rubbed them. “How long do you think you’ve been here?”
“No idea!” I admitted, still rubbing my aching arms as I followed Gemma across the floor and up the stairs. “How long?”
“Exactly three hours!” Gemma exclaimed proudly as we entered the kitchen. “I’ve got a lot done. Let’s do lunch.”
Gemma had made a lunch and set it out on the dining table. We had a most enjoyable lunch while my arms recovered.

Paulscot & Gemscot
:lol: :twisted:
Last edited by Gemscot 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

That definitely answers my question on the original version. Thank you for posting it. I really like your teasing "Shall I tighten the cuffs and keep you there all day?" :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

Paul has done a truly superb job of describing his experience being chained to the wall of the cellar. This section is me during this time.

Having made my dear brother “comfortable” in the cellar (LOL), as he said, I turned the light out and closed the door as I left. I doubt it would have made much difference to Paul! LOL.
As a church-going Christian (Salvation Army), I did feel a little bit of guilt having my brother chained to the cellar wall and hooded. In the Bible, the Apostle Paul was in prison so my brother is just following in his famous namesake’s footsteps? I am sure the Apostle Paul did not agree to be imprisoned, whereas Paul wanted to do this so that alleviates my sin of chaining him up and hooding him?
I am Paul’s “big sister” so is it not “normal” for girls to be cruel to their boyfriend, brother and any male cousins they may have? LOL. Big sister is a laugh – he’s as tall as me now! LOL.
I went up to the spare room, which currently functions as a store room. I retrieved my laptop and three university textbooks, and came back downstairs to the living room. Placing the books and laptop on the dining table, I sat down, opened the laptop and set it going. I scribbled the time on Post-it note – 09:45.
I am studying towards a Masters of Psychology at the University of Edinburgh, and I was using this opportunity to do some further study. Within seconds I became totally engrossed in my uni work.
It was only my mobile signalling a text message that brought out of the world of university academia and back into the real world! I had made really good progress with my work and the clock reported 10:58. The message was from KT (Katie – Paul’s girlfriend) – she had tested positive and although she wasn’t showing any symptoms she was doing the right thing and isolating at home.
I stood up and stretched out. Walking into the kitchen, I made a cup of coffee and brought it back to the table and sat down.
I gazed out of the dining room window as I drank my coffee, and the windows being spotlessly clean, I caught my reflection in the glass. I am wearing a light grey University of Edinburgh hoodie, and Paul is wearing a green University of Edinburgh sweatshirt. We are both students at this fine Scottish university. We are both former students of the Royal High School Edinburgh, and I have used my RHSE gym bag to “hood” Paul! LOL. I wonder what these fine Scottish educational establishments would say if they knew of this! LOL. It made me burst out laughing and I had to put my coffee down so I didn’t spill it! LOL.
Occasionally Paul and I would set times to our TUGs, but mostly we just “play it be ear”. The clock on my laptop reported 11:12. Although Paul’s arms must be aching by now, I decided not to release him yet and returned my attention to my uni academia. Very quickly, I became totally engrossed in it again!
I finished my uni assignment, saved it and e-mailed it to my uni lecturer. The laptop clock reported 12:41 as I powered my laptop down and closed it. Picking my laptop and books up, I took them back up to the spare room.
With a beaming smile on my face, I went back downstairs into the kitchen, opened the cellar door and turned the light on. Carefully descending the steep stone steps, I went over to Paul.
Paul tells the rest of the story in his write up above.

Gemma
:evil: :twisted:
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Lucky for him that you were that quick with your work... if you were that engrossed in a wirk that would've needed more time, he would be stuck there even longer :lol:

Nice how you thought about him in between and then decided to leave him there and continue working :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

Paul did say later that day he could take all day!

I should call his bluff? :lol:

Gemma
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Gemscot wrote: 2 years ago Paul did say later that day he could take all day!

I should call his bluff? :lol:

Gemma
Oh, he's asking for it! Keep us updated! :D
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

I don't think he could take that... but if he wants to be that brave, give him what he wants :lol: :twisted: But then you should better gag him or you wear some headphones, his constant begging and whining could distract you from your uni work :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

If Paul is chained in the cellar and i'm in the dining room doing my uni work, I can't hear him whining? :lol:

Although being chained to the wall like that all day will cause his to really hurt, he probably could take it. :twisted:

I don't think it would be safe/wise to keep him hooded in a nylon school gym bag all day though. :twisted:

I'm cruel to Paul but i'm no a sadist? :lol:

Gemma
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

I guess you are right... probably nobody can hear him whining down there :lol:

After all he is the one who has to "suffer" there, so you should make sure you don't do things you know he wouldn't want at all. When he really wants to do something like that for such a long time it's a must that you check on him from tine to time. Because I guess that it is ompletely different to say, "sure I can take that" and taking it for real.

Probably a simple blindfold would be more safe ;)
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

I do love my brother - just have a funny way of showing it? :lol:

I suppose with care it would be possible to check on Paul without him realising it? ;)

I like your idea of prisoner in the dungeon with change of position. I haven't shared it with Paul but this is my idea:

1 - Chained to the wall and hooded as before (2 hours)

2 - Sat in a chair tied (with rope) by the wrists and ankles and blindfolded. (2 hours)

3 - Laid on his back on the floor and tied (with long ropes) to the hooks on the walls. (2 hours)

4 - Hogtied (with rope) and blindfolded. How long he's tied depends how long it takes him to escape.

As he is left unattended in these scenarios, the gag can not be used.

Gemma
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

You could make a video call with his phone to your phone... so you could check on him whenever you want without him noticing it when you mute yourself. Or block his ears with something, earplugs or something like that. Together with a blindfold there would be no way to notice that you are there to check on him.

How long depends on how long it takes him to escape? :shock: And if he can't get loose? Prisoner of his sister for eternity? :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

He's never escaped a hogite before!

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Gemscot wrote: 2 years ago He's never escaped a hogite before!

I know now what lady I would not want kidnapping me!
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic