Game Night M+/F+

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
I_Will_Tie_You_up
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Game Night M+/F+

Post by I_Will_Tie_You_up »

Hi everyone!

I have been a reader a long time, the old site was still running. I never wrote any of my experiences, but it’s about time I do it. Hope you guys like it.

I was part of a charity group that taught martial arts to kids in Institutions. The objective was to help them learn some basic defense technics and you know to teach some restrain, calm, inner peace and all that. I loved it and actually meet my girlfriend in the group after I join when one of the girls in the group brought her to one of our activities. This was all very fun when we were studying. Most of us work now so we no longer have time to teach the kids so the group was dismantled. But of course some of us kept in touch and get together sometimes. This happened last February in one of those times…
First let me introduce everyone. I will give a short description and change nothing but the manes:

Me: I am 26 years old, 6’2 feet and 180 pounds. I have green eyes, dark hair with an athletic build. Did karate in the past, currently doing muai thay.

My girlfriend Jo: 26 years old, 5’6 feet and 130 pounds. Blue eyes, blond hair, really really cute. She used to be a competitor swimmer.

I never measure or weighted any of the others so:

Victor: My best friend, he is 25 years old, almost bold short hair, a bit shorter than me but with wider shoulders. He does karate since he could pretty much walk.

His new girlfriend that I am calling Backstabber (ya they are not together anymore): She was 24 I think, tall for a girl, had long brown hair, a lip piercing and she was (I have to be honest here) hot as hell! She used to do boxing. Was being introduced to the group that night.

Kate: My girlfriend’s best friend. About as tall as Jo, same age and slim structure. She has long dark hair, brown eyes and cute too. She used to practice karate and is a second degree black belt.

Tony: Kate’s boyfriend. Actually a bit short, but really funny guy. Older than us he is 28 years old, dark short hair and average build since he never actually did any sports.

David: Other one of my best friends. He is shorter than Victor but taller than the girls. He is 26 years old with messy short dark hair, brown eyes and athletic build. He does Viet and Krav Maga.

Sarah: David’s girlfriend who is 26 years old, a bit taller than Kate and Jo. Green eyes, light brown hair, average looking. Do not know if she ever practiced anything.

Me, Victor, Kate and David were part of the charity group the others were our companions and besides the Bitch, I mean the Backstabber, we all had already met several times.
Now the on with the story… It takes a while to actually start the good part but I need to give context.

We were invited to attend a dinner at Kate’s house. Each couple drove there and we were set for night of drinking and gaming. Of course as this kind of things usually go it was boys vs girls.

Me: Shouldn’t we eat before we start I am starving.
Kate: The food is in the oven, we have 30 minutes before it’s done. Plenty of time for you boys to lose at something.

All the girls giggled.

Victor: Oh ya?! Then go ahead and pick the first game!

This was not a good idea! We were in her house, in her territory.

Kate: Well in 30 minutes we can play many rounds of Sing Star!

She looked at me and Victor with a malicious look on her face. Both of us…well…to say that we are absolutely terrible at singing is actually putting it lightly and everyone knew.

David: Hey that is not fair that is a girls game!
Jo: Vic just told us to chose the first one so we did. You guys are going to go back on your word?

We could have contested, but this meant we got to chose the next game. This was surely going to be a win for them, but we were determined in getting back at them in the next.
The game started and no matter the song we all got absolutely demolished by our respective girlfriends who were very happy in informing us of that every second. They were laughing hard at our expense. Victor actually had the idea of not restraining himself and sing as loud as he could just to torture the girls. I loved the idea and did the same in my turn. We really were not born to sing. And even if we annoyed them a little it was still their win.

Me: So it is our turn to chose the game!
Kate: Why?
Me: What do mean why? We let you chose the first one.
Kate: Exactly you let us chose, but we never said that we were chosing in turns. We are going to play the same games we usually play in my house.
Victor: What? You got to be kidding!
Kate: No. You were the one who fell for it. You would probably chose an childish strength contest like arm wrestle.
Victor: We do not need that to beat you!
Kate: Good. Then you do not mind if we eat, play cards and them Party and Co.
Backstabber: Is that all? We could do something more fun.
Kate: Don’t worry we have rules that make us drink along the games. The losers drink of course.

She said that looking at us so we all know what she meant with that, but we did not care. We were more than a match for them on the next games.

Jo: Please try to make it a challenge so I do not have to drive us home.
Me: Do not worry I will be happy to drive your drunk ass home after we win!
Jo: You are so cute when you are mad.

Truth be told I do not have a very scary face, but I still tried to make one only to make her laugh.
During dinner Victor and Sarah were discussing politics being the two most cult persons on the table. We were all watching like it was another challenge between sexes. Things were heating up. At the end was a little of food left that nobody wanted. We were all stuffed.
Jo: You and Tony are the ones who eat more. Divide what is left between the two.

Me: Are you kidding I already had 3 portions I will die.
Tony: You girls all just had one portion you should eat the rest.
Kate: You counted how many each of us had?
Tony: You ladies all do that afraid of getting fat.

This commentary made us boys chuckle witch backfired when Jo picked up what was left and put it in my and Tony’s plate without asking.

Me: What the f…
Jo: It’s bad manners to go to other people house, fill the plate and not finish it after.

She said this with an angelical and innocent voice just to mock us. Me and Tony had our brains frozen with what she just did, the girls were giggling and the rest of the boys were observing to see if we were going to eat or not. In my head IT WAS ON! After that I finished the food with effort and decided to win the games at any cost!

The card games were pretty even. Thank God! We were all drinking fair amounts and it ended with a tie. It was all down to Party and Co. Have you ever played Party and Co. with half-drunk people? Do it! The most hilarious and stupid things come out during mimic, drawing and even during the questions. The problem here was on the Lips Reading category. We sucked at it and they were not masters but were better at it than us. So even if we had a small upper hand since we could not gain that category we lost the first game. The second one started and the same thing was happening. Until…

Backstabber: How does it feel to lose honey?
Victor: Shut up!
Backstabber: Read my lips. *You guys suck*
Victor: I am warning you, shut up.
Backstabber: Or what?

I am giving her a hard time but if I meet again one day on the street I am going to thank her for saying these words. In a real fight I do not know between me David and Victor would win, but I can say that Victor has the biggest natural strength of the three. He stood up took off her scarf and start tying her wrists behind her back with it.

Backstabber: What the hell are you doing?
Victor: Making sure you stop cheating!
Kate: She was not cheating! Stop now!

She had a menacing tone in her voice and if we were not half drunk he probably would have stopped, but after the other events of the night he was not having it and continued struggling against his girlfriend.

Jo: You are the one cheating…
Me: Guys let’s turn this around!

Since I am a veteran story reader and had my fair share of tying up experiences to me that was a gold opportunity I was not going to miss. I got up and turn to Jo. I do not have a scary face, but she sure looked scared when she realized what I was going to do.

Jo: Don’t you dare!
Me: Stop me!

I proceeded to get her arms, pull her sleeves up pass her hands and start tying them together behind her. At this point the other two were protesting hard and Kate got up.

Me: Guys make sure your girl stays sited.
David simply walk to Sarah. Even in his half-drunk state he is one of the most calm persons I ever meet.

David: Just sit down and I do not have to make you.

She resigned to her fate and sat down. He did not tie her in any way. Kate on the other hand reached me and started to help Jo. Victor who finished tying the Backstabber came and forced her to sit down. I know many many stories that I read about guys got overpowered by girls, but let’s be real they usually do not stand a chance when it comes to brute strength.
In the meantime Tony arrived with duct tape. Being Kate’s boyfriend he knew were to find some, but still I was not expecting him to do that. He and Victor taped Kate’s arms to her side and then her torso to her chair, while she cursed at them. So Backstabber had her hands tied behind her back with her own scarf. Jo had the sleeves of her top half tied together also behind her back. Finally Kate had her arms pinned to her body by duct tape. The guys were stand up next to each of our girlfriend’s chairs. Sarah was free, but not moving and was very quiet at this point unlike the other three who were verbally threatening us.

Me: Sure. I am so scared!
Jo: This is cheating! Let us out now!
Me: Do any of the lovely girls wants to be gagged?

Silence.

Tony: Now we can continue the game in peace them.

It was boys turn to laugh and they were beyond mad with us. Again alcohol made sure we did not care about that at the time.

David: Girls it is your turn to roll the dice.
Backstabber: How?
David: Sarah is your dice roller now. Since neither of you seems like doing it.

That kind of jokes will never stop being funny. We gave Sarah the dices, she rolled and ended up in question. Sarah being the most cult of the girls she usually responded the questions, but since we were playing our game now…

Victor: Let’s give the card for Sarah to read the question.
Jo: That is not fair! Rules say we can chose who makes the question for the others to respond.

I got closer to her ear and answer her with a cocky voice.

Me: We are the rules now princess.

She squirmed me off her and tried to stomp on my feet which just made me laugh at her expense. Victor handed a card to Sarah. David was counting one minute they had to answer. As soon as she read the question and Jo was about to answer I hand gagged her.

Me: Do you know this one sweetie?
Jo: Mmmmhhhhhhh!
Me: If you do just answer it nothing is stopping you.
Jo: MMMHHHHMHMHMHH!

Kate: Hey that is cheating you can’t do thmmmmmh!

Tony also put his hand on his girlfriend mouth to stop the complaining. We were having a ton of fun at this point.

Victor: Do you know the answer babe?
Backstabber: I do, but I am not going tmmhmhmmhh.
Victor: Just to be sure, besides it’s funnier this way.

Sadly a minute passes fast so once they failed to answer we let go of her mouths.

Kate: You guys are going to pay for this!
Victor: Anyone votes on Kate being permanently gagged?

Me and Tony raised our hand together with Victor.
David: Come on guys that is too bad don’t do it. We are just playing a game.

Sarah gave him an “I love you so much look” and even so I really wanted it since it was the first time I was tying Kate and the Backstabber it was better to take it easy this time.

Me: Fine, but they lost so they still have to drink.
Jo: No we don´t! All of this is so unfair!
Me: Because the sing game wasn’t.
Jo: You could be a better sport about it.

At this point she was smiling, making a seductive look and sending her charm my way and I swear I almost gave in.

Me: Consider this payback for that extra portion of food. If you do not drink we will tickle you until you do!

They still refused to drink so we made our word worth and start tickling them until one by one they gave in and took a sip of their drinks with our help. Sarah drank without help.
The rest of game went on in a similar way. Every time they needed their mouths, to guess a question or read lips we hand gagged them even if they did not knew the answer, for mimic we never gave the card to Sarah and none of the other could do it for obvious reasons, same with drawing. We of course twisted the rules as we pleased. We gave ourselves as much time as we needed, we gave illegal tips to each other and of course gagged them when they complain about it. When the time came to read lips Victor strait up read the answer out loud and then we pretend we were having a hard time reading his lips, even with him speaking at full volume. The girls were just rolling their eyes at this point. We were not cruel to gave the full shots each time they failed, it was just a sip of their glass or they would be in a coma by the end of the night. Needless to say we won. We release them and watched a movie before leaving. I bet that maybe besides David none of us got lucky latter that night. I know I didn’t… The girls were still mad at us even after the movie and swore revenge on all of us. We are going on vacation together in a few weeks. I hope they have forgotten all about it by now, but I will keep my guard up at all times!

Hope you guys liked it. Let me know if you want to hear some of my previous experiences. Sorry about my bad English it is not my native tongue.

See ya
Last edited by I_Will_Tie_You_up 4 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard.
Please don't apologise for your English, it is better than that of some native speakers.
The presentational style of your dialogue may well be informal but it is clear and uncluttered.
Welcome to the League of TUG Writers.
Write on!
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

I totally agree with xtc, it's always cool to see someone post anything. Your English is fine, a few hiccups but nothing that stopped the flow.

Thanks for sharing this, sounds like it was a blast. :)
Macher
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Macher »

Great story.

Although there were some grammar errors, I was always able to follow the story with little difficulty.
I_Will_Tie_You_up
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by I_Will_Tie_You_up »

Thanks for the replies and feedback guys. I will try to make less grammar mistakes next time :)
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Fun story. I'm not sure how I would feel if bondage were introduced in a group setting, as it's always been something I've done privately one-on-one with a woman. As much as the idea thrills me, I worry if it actually happened I would be blushing myself into a tomato and likely being very awkward. :oops:
TallJane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TallJane »

I want to hear about their revenge!
mtlkrow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mtlkrow »

Love the story dude!
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

What a fun game night, loved the story would love to involve more tie ups during game nights.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic