The Basement Bet (M/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
XLWolf
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Basement Bet (M/M)

Post by XLWolf »

Part 1:

This story takes place a year ago, the week before school ended for the summer. It was a Wednesday and me and my friend Cayden had just finished our history exam and decided to go to his house and hangout. When we first arrived at his house we played some basketball for about an hour. Cayden was very competetive and quite athletic so I didn't stand much chance against him.

When were finished we went inside I took my shoes off, Cayden did not. We then went downstairs into his basement. Cayden's basement was essentially a play room he had his PS4 down there and a bunch of other stuff. We sat down me on the floor and him in a rolling office chair. Cayden was my best friend and we'd hang out a lot, he was very good looking in opinion. He was only 15 (a year younger than me),pale white, had dirty blonde hair with bangs that sat above his brown eyes and was fairly tall, possibly around 6 '. Cayden was wearing a Blue Nike T-shirt, Dark Grey cargo shorts and was just now kicking off his Black and White Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro's to reveal White DC crew socks which had a couple of holes on his right sock the holes included, one small one above his big toe revealing a little bit of his toe nail, a medium sized one on his heel and another medium sized hole on the upper sole of his foot.

Another thing about Cayden is his feet smell. Since I've hung out with him a lot I've sort of gotten used to the smell but some days they really stink and today was one of those days. I'd have to scrunch my nose a couple of times like when he'd kick his feet near me or wiggle his toes (which he did a lot). Cayden also cracked his fingers and toes a fair bit which always disgusted me.

"Let's start with Call of Duty" Cayden as he turned on the PS4. " Sure, just as long as you don't complain when I beat you" I said to him as I usually win whenever we play. "Nah, I've gotten better since the last time we played, you're going to be the one losing" Cayden said as he passed me a controller. "Really, let's bet on it, Loser has to do something gross" I said. "OK, like what" Cayden said as we both sat there and thought of a punishment. "Got it" Cayden said, "Loser has to kiss the winners foot" he said. "Deal" I said as we began loading into a 1v1. I really didn't want to kiss his feet especially since they smelt so bad and we just played basketball so I was very motivated to win this bet.

It was a first to twenty kills setting, I was using shotgun and he was using some SMG I think. I started off strong with three kills to none but he started gaining momentum and pretty soon it was his fourteen to my eight. "Make that fifteen" Cayden said as he killed me again and smelt his foot "hope you got those lips ready" he said taunting me, but I wasn't having it. I began to focus and started catching up. Soon after it was my fifteen to his eighteen and the match got tense. He made it nineteen but I made it sixteen. At this point we kept getting in close encounters but I kept running. Not wanting to lose, it was to no avail as he caught and killed me. Cayden cracked his toes in victory as he turned to me in his chair and raised his right socked foot to my face. I stared at the hole in his sock with disgust and anger, I should've won.

It stunk and it stunk even more as he wiggled his toes. "How long do I have to kiss it for" I asked. "Five seconds should do and make sure you kiss right through the hole" Cayden said. "Yuck, I'll get you next time" I said. "Shut up and pucker up" he responded as he wiggled his toes in my face again and although I'm not proud to admit it I did as told. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and puckered up my lips. I then proceeded to plant a kiss on Cayden's sweaty barefoot via the hole in his sock. All while he laughed and slowly rubbed his sweaty toes against my nose. I held the kiss for five seconds and quickly pulled my lips off his foot. I then began wiping my lips off with my shirt while Cayden kept laughing at me.

My face went red from embarrassment as this was the first time we made a bet like this were the winner got to punish the loser and I lost. "How'd it taste" Cayden asked through laughter. "I don't know, like feet" I responded with a defeated undertone to my voice. Cayden laughed to my response "wanna go again" Cayden said. "Yes and this time I will beat you" I said.

So me and Cayden played some more matches with gross bets attached and unfortunately for me I only managed to win one and I made him kiss my knee (which honestly I think he did out of pity). however I had to do multiple gross punishments due to my losses such as sniffing his shoes (which he had for well over a year), sucking on the toes of his sock (he had tugged the sock off a little so I could suck it and not have his toes there), kissing his exposed toe nail (via another hole in his sock). Even having to lick one of his armpits (which as I licked I discovered he forgot to put on deodorant).

The nastiest of all though was easily when he made me take his socks off with my teeth. Sucking on his socks was one thing as it didn't last very long but taking his socks was just a hell of chore. I was constantly catching whiffs of his foul smelling feet as I tugged on his dirty with my mouth. It took me almost two minutes the first sock off and maybe three minutes for the second. By the end of it I was positive my breath smelt like his feet.

So needless to say Cayden was quite happy with his victories as he always loved one upping me and what a better way to do that by literally having me kiss his feet. He was having great time embarrassing me. He even become so confident he'd ask me if i wanted to do the punishments before we even played the match. The first time he did this he just simply curled his bare toes into the carpet right in front of me and asked "wanna smell them now or later" I obviously rejected but by the end of the match my nose was right on those curled up toes, sniffing the awful stench.

Finally I (foolishly) decided that I would try and get him back for all of this. I told him that the loser of this next match would have to get their wrists tied to chair he was sitting on and would then have to comply with whatever the winner said. He accepted instantly and told me how much I would regret my bet. Regretfully I did, he beat me again and now I was going to have to suffer because of my own bet, how stupid was I!
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Fun read [mention]XLWolf[/mention]. I hope we get to read Part 2 soon.
XLWolf
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by XLWolf »

Part 2:

So there I was being tied up to the rolling chair by Cayden. Cayden managed to tie suprisingly tight knots connecting my wrists to the centre column of the chair. I could hardly move my wrists at all and I was now at the mercy of Cayden. "Ha, you do realize how stupid that bet was right, you were on a major losing streak" Cayden said looking down at me. I was on my back looking up at him. "Yeah but I thought that maybe, just maybe I would be able to pull off a victory" I said with regret in my voice. "Yeah, well your genius plan definitely backfired" Cayden said as he picked up his dirty socks off the floor, the socks I had already used my teeth to pull off.

Cayden then placed both of the socks onto my face one over my mouth the other over my nose. "Ha, you brought this upon yourself" he said as he sat down in the chair. Now because of Cayden's weight in the chair I couldn't move it at all, I was completey stuck. Cayden just went back to playing Call of Duty after tying me up to the chair leaving me under him with his smelly ass socks on my face and his gross barefeet right next to my right cheek.

Occasionally Cayden would look down at me and chuckle. He'd also occasionally hover his feet over my face to taunt me and he'd also wiggle his toes into my cheek, he usually did this whenever he'd get a kill, god... it was so demeaning.

After about an hour of Cayden playing his parents said that they were going to go out for the night and would be back in the morning. They ordered pizza before they left and it arrived shortly after. While Cayden was gone upstairs eating I was thinking of a way out of these bindings as I no longer wanted to participate in this bet anymore. I know, I'm the who made it in the first but I had no idea it would be this demeaning. I know I should of just owned up to my loss but after being subjected to the rank smell of Cayden's socks and constantly feeling his damp, warm toes rub against my face for the past hour I just knew I wouldn't be able to last the night.

I took the socks off my face and managed to loosen the knots enough to where I could effectively move my hands. I probably would've gotten free if Cayden didn't come back so early. "You hungry?" Cayden asked from the stairs. "Yeah actually" I said loud enough for him to hear. "OK, I'll bring you some" Cayden said as he went back upstairs. I didn't mess with my bindings this time around as I knew he wouldn't take very long and I didn't want him noticing my progress. Cayden took about a minute and he came down with a slice of pizza. "Hmm, I don't know how your going to eat this all tied u- oh wait, I got an idea" he said with a scheming grin.

Cayden now approached one of his shoes put the pizza slice in one of his shoes, he angled it so majority of the pizza was sticking out through the opening. "Enjoy" he said with a evilish laugh. "Um, I'm not eating this" I told him. "Fine then, don't right now. Just remember it if you get hungry" Cayden said as he switched the game out. Cayden was now playing Rainbow Six: Siege.

I decided to try and make a deal with him. To get me out of this situation fairly instead of just quitting and untying myself. So as he started up a match I said "let's bet on this, if you lose this match you have to untie me and end this bet. If you win not only will I eat the pizza out of your shoe but for the rest of the the night I'll lay with my face on your foot as a way of showing my defeat. "Deal!" Cayden said. And so the bet was in place. All Cayden had to do was lose, but unfortunately for me, he didn't.

"Haha, alright time to eat up" he said. "Wait, double or nothing! If you win again I'll also kiss your feet for every kill you get, but if you lose I just have to remain tied up" I pleaded. "Fine, dig a deeper hole for yourself" he said as he began focusing on the game again. I was certain that he'd lose, but again to my dismay he prevailed and won a second time. Me and my big mouth...

I now rolled onto my belly as Cayden moved his shoe with the pizza in it in front of me. "Alright, chow down" Cayden said. I did as told and began eating the pizza from his shoe, it was so nasty. Constantly having to smell Cayden's old shoe while I took bites of the pizza was just straight up gross. I ate about half of it, which was enough for Cayden as he presented his barefeet to me. I stared at them, I couldn't believe that my face would gave to be on them for the rest of the night. I was so stupid.

Eventually after staring at them for long enough I shamefully placed my face onto his left barefoot, my nose on his big toe and my lips slightly on his pinky. Cayden's relived "ah" followed by light toe wiggling just added to my suffering. Cayden was enjoying every single second of this. He continued to play Rainbow, and would notify me everytime he got a kill so I'd have to kiss his toes. I was totally defeated and I felt like a dog at his feet, it was so embarrassing. Cayden would occasionally crunch his toes up whenever things would get intense, somehow whenever he did this his feet just stunk worse. "Got another kill" Cayden said as he uncrunched his toes and wiggled them slowly as I kissed them. "Yum, I bet my toes taste pretty good down there" Cayden said while laughing at me. I vividly remember my face turning red from this statement. I needed to get out of this bet!
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

I completely missed the story when you posted it, [mention]XLWolf[/mention]. Really enjoying what you wrote so far.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Wow, Cayden knows how to humiliate! Having to spend the rest of the night as his footrest... But of course it's very foolish to continue making bets like that. Just take your medicine.
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

I'm late to the party on this one but I'm glad I found it :lol:
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic