Found in self bondage f/self

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Katie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Found in self bondage f/self

Post by Katie »

I was 14 at the time, had shoulder length black hair and green eyes, had on a black shirt, red shorts and barefoot. I had been reading stories of tie up games for about a year or so at the time and I wanted to try it for myself. I didn't had a interest of bondage before I found a website where people had post stories of their childhood tie up games.
I had been to scared to ask friends or family, so I have been experimenting on tying myself up when I get the chance. So on this Saturday morning when I got the house to myself, i have planned to try a hogtie.
I sat on my bed with a supply of a few white cotton rope and a roll of duct tape. I tied my ankles together with a few rounds of rope, leaving about a foot of rope at the back of my ankles. Easy part was done.
I than wrapped rope around my right wrist a few times, making sure there was enough space to slip my left wrist in, then I tied it off. Then I made a loop in the foot of rope from the back of my ankles and made a slip knot. Before I bound myself further, i ripped a few pieces of duct tape and placed them over my mouth. Then i layed on my stomach and placed my hands behind my back. I find the loop of rope connect to my ankles and slipped the rope around my wrist threw the loop, then I slipped my other wrist three the rope. When both of my hands where in the rope, I pulled my ankles away making the slip knots tighten around the rope around my wrists, I was then hogtied.
I wiggled my hands and feet seeing if the ropes will loosen anywhere, it turned out tight and secured. I start moaning threw the gag, slightly twisting around.
The story I was making up in my head was a burglar had broken in the house thinking no one was home, only to find the me home alone. So the burglar left me tied up in the room and escaped with the money and what ever else. I started to squirm, trying to yell help "hmmmphh! Hhmmmmmpphh!" Twisting side to side as I try to slip my hands or feet out of the ropes, lost some balance and went on my left side where I strain against the rope more as I grunt and moan "rrrmmppphh mmmpphhh mmphh mph rrrpphm."
I stopped to take a breather and layed my head down, few thoughts was racing in my head like, why is it always girls that is damsel in distress in movies? I kind of shrugged at the thought. I turn my head best I can to look at my bound hands and feet and thought to myself that I feeling like one myself. I rubbed my feet together some, wished I put on socks when noticing it was a little cold in the room.
I struggle to get back on my stomach, just when there was a knock at my bedroom door "Katie, you in there?"
I froze, frightened not knowing what to do, if there was anything I could do tied up like this. My mother, home earlier then I thought, knocked at the door again as she opened the door.
Her eyes widen when she saw me. My mom had black hair went down to her shoulder blades, brown eyes, wearing a white shirt and sweatpants, her normal jogging outfit, with white ankle socks.
"Katie, what's going on? Why are you all tied up?" Feeling embarrassed, all i could say was "mmmpphh "
She started walking to the side of the bed where i was and stopped when she saw the computer screen, which I was then I remember I left the website with the tie up stories open. I watch her read what was on the screen and scrolling down to read more. I started tugging at the ropes again, which I realized I forgot to set my escape plan to untie myself.
I relax when my mom straightened up and turned back around to me "Katie, did you tie yourself up or something?" All I did was nod.
Mom chuckled slightly and walked over. Standing over me, I felt her picking at the knots at my wrists slightly and chuckled again "how in the world you made this knote on yourself like this." I felt her picking the knots again and felt it loosen, which I expected her to. But then I was surprised when I felt the rope tighten again "there, that should be more secure" mom said.
I looked up at her, feeling a little nervous and excitement at the same time. I had two pieces of rope left over laying on the bed beside me, which my mom picked up one. She gently wrapped it around my upper arms, lifting me up gently so to pass the rope under me, and tied it off. Than she picked up the last piece of rope and does the same to my upper legs above my shorts.
My heart starts beating faster as I feel myself being more restrained, I grunt a little as mom was retying my ankles "Katie, did you happen to finish your homework and chores before you decided to play?" After a few seconds I shock my head no
"And is this why you have been slacking off?" She said, I nodded my head. "What I thought" mom said. I felt the ropes tighten around my ankles again as she finish tying them up.
"You will stay tied up like this until I let you go for dinner." Mom said than she left the room.
Well, I stayed tied up like that for another two hours or so, mom did came in checking on me every once in a while.
So when my mom came in the last time, she sat down on the bed beside me, "now Katie, I don't care if you want to be tied up and all, but I don't want you doing this by yourself. Next time make sure me or someone else is here in case something does happen, you understand?" I nodded my head yes "mmmpph." "Good, now have we learned our lesson?" Again I nodded my head. "Did you have fun?" I thought on how to answer this, than nodded Ky head. "Well if you had fun, lesson didn't sink in" mom said with a little grin. She than reached over and started tickling my the soles of my feet, which I immediately start thrusting around, screaming and laughing threw the gag.
She stopped after a few seconds "okay, let's go eat."
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Nice story!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Nice story, I like the way you described your feelings and the one person rope play story. How old are you now, and anymore games.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Thank you for sharing! This was well written, I felt myself tense up as your mother came in. :p I hope to read more from you soon!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Good story, enjoyed reading it. Always be careful when you are doing self bondage, know your limits. :!:
Barefoot99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Barefoot99 »

awesome story
Barefoot and cuffed. That's the only way to go.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Great starting story. As others have pointed out, know your limits. For your next stories make sure that you are separating your paragraphs for easier reading for the audience and also proofread your stories. There were a few easily spotted spelling and grammar mistakes that could have been spotted by a couple rereads. Overall though great starting story and welcome to the board.
Mouthless

Post by Mouthless »

As others have said, definitely know your limits. I didn’t know mine, and wrapped so much Gorilla tape around my head that when my nose got stuffed, I couldn’t find the spot to unravel it. I was seconds away from death from suffocation when I used all my strength to pull down the part in front of my mouth so I could spit out the sock in my mouth. It was the most terrifying moment of my life.
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

Great story!

[mention]Mouthless[/mention] I know that feeling. I have allergies and there have been a few times when I had tape wrapped around my head in self bondage and my nose ended up getting stuffed up. Absolutely terrifying. I now always take a ton of allergy medicine beforehand.
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
truly_trussed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by truly_trussed »

When it comes to self-bondage you gotta be careful. You could become your own worst enemy. Play safe.
Katie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Katie »

I'm 23 now, don't worry everyone I know the limits in self bondage ;) Ill be careful.
Mouthless

Post by Mouthless »

TapeBondage123 wrote: 5 years ago Great story!

@Mouthless I know that feeling. I have allergies and there have been a few times when I had tape wrapped around my head in self bondage and my nose ended up getting stuffed up. Absolutely terrifying. I now always take a ton of allergy medicine beforehand.
My nose got stuffed because I was stupid and wrapped the tape too tight.
Mouthless

Post by Mouthless »

Katie wrote: 5 years ago I'm 23 now, don't worry everyone I know the limits in self bondage ;) Ill be careful.
Did your mom ever put you in bondage?
Katie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Katie »

Mouthless wrote: 5 years ago
Katie wrote: 5 years ago I'm 23 now, don't worry everyone I know the limits in self bondage ;) Ill be careful.
Yes
Mouthless

Post by Mouthless »

Katie wrote: 5 years ago
Yes
Will there be any stories of those times?
Katie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Katie »

Katie wrote: 5 years ago

Yes
Will there be any stories of those times?
If everyone interested I'll be happy to share :)
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

Locking this pending review from the moderation team.

Honestly you all can be a bit more civil than this. If you have a problem with another persons post alert a member of the team and don't call people out publicly.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

Grinandbareit wrote: 5 years ago
Mouthless wrote: 5 years ago I checked again. It’s only slightly similar. And I’m suspecting that you’re a dude based on your behavior.
So when is bitching about little things not female behavior. But it's ok because you looked into it and it's only slightly similar. With you being so trust worthy after your stopped messaging me when I refused to meet up with you. Like you sent me 3 messages then asked me, why would I turn that down.

They way you act I know no girl has ever give you the time of day unless it's online.
Enough! I've read both stories; neither of which interested me very much to be honest.
These two stories are only superficially similar. They are definitely not identical.
End of story; I don't want to hear any more about this, unless it's a whole more civil than it's been so far.
I've deleted most of the posts since this fuss started. I don't want to see any others by anyone who isn't an admin such as [mention]chadmc90[/mention] or a mod or can't be much more civil about it.
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

I've went ahead and ulocked this topic after discussion with the moderation team. While this story does have similarities with the original, that is going to be true for ALOT of true stories. 100% originality is near impossible, as there's always someone with a similar experience before you and has already told a similar tale.

As for the others that stirred the pot with unnecessary and accusatory posts, you are on thin ice. I wont tolerate rude behavior on the board and you will be subject to being banned. I highly suggest an attitude change if you like your place on the board.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Another brilliant story, thank you so much Katie.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic