Our German babysitter m/F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Bondage_suisse17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Our German babysitter m/F

Post by Bondage_suisse17 »

Hello everyone! As promised, here is another story that happened when I was around 17 yo. This time wasn't with my neighbour but with this cute 21 yo german who was an au pair girl staying in my hometown. Her name was "Anna," She was the typically german girl you would think of, blonde girl (she was from Hamburg), blue eyes, terrific smile, pretty tall for her age 170 cm (5'5 f), medium size breast and loved wearing blue jean with different tops.

Even tho she was an au pair in a family in my hometown, she was keen to babysit when she had time and wasn't busy with her homestay family. Anna came a few times already to babysit my younger brother and sister, but I could never really talk to her as I was coming home when she was leaving.

However, one day, luck was on my side; I came back home from school and was surprised that she was still here. My parent decided to enjoy their evening and would come back late; I realized it was my chance or never, so I let her take care of my siblings while I was making a plan for the night :)

Next episode soon ...
Ps: my mother tongue is French so let me know if you have any advice :)
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Not much wrong with your English here mate, looking forward to the next instalment.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Not much wrong with your English here mate, looking forward to the next instalment.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

An intriguing beginning, look forward to seeing where this goes. :)
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Short but intriguing start, looking forward to more!
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic