The time i discovered my love for tied up games ( FF/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 2283

The time i discovered my love for tied up games ( FF/M)

Post by Deleted User 2283 »

I was tied up and gag before , but the time i realized i truly love this was about some years ago , in a summer 2 , i was 15 years old , a young boy named G and i was tied up and gagged by my two cousins F and K 13 and 9 years old. It was late august and they came to my house for play some videogames on Xbox , we all' wearing shorts and t-shirts , they both were black long hair , tall slim girls . They went to my house on an afternoon , my parents gone away and doesn't return until late evening , we went to my room and start playing , F had a backback in which they undercovered ropes, duck tape and an handkerchief , when i ask her whats was inside she told me just a notebook and a pen. After some minutes i have to go to the bathroom , so i left them play , i could never expect what they want to do me ,so i retur ti my room but i saw only my cousin K giggled , i enter and ask : where's F ?
She was hidden behind the door and when i came in , She immediately close the door and grab me from behind, blocking my arms , saying : quick K !
Then K came to me with the handkerchief and the tape removed from the backpack and with her giggled face . I was really surprised and i was yell : Hey whats that ?! Please stop ! , But K put the handkerchief in my mouth and several strips of brown tape , almost 5 on my lips to prevent me from spit It , saying : shhhhhh be' quiet please . Then F put me down and tied with ropes my wrists behind my back , my ankles and knees togheter . I was completely tied and gagged by my cousins , i start struggling but i was well tied, cannot get free and say anything , Just : Mmmmmph !!! , While my cousins smiled and give themself five . Then F kneel down and whispering ti my ears : did you know why i do this to you ?
Mmmmmph (i have no idea ) i aswered .
Well , did you remember yesterday ? She
Mmmmmph ? I
Yesterday i confessed to you my love for L (a Friend of mine ) and you told him , It was a secret ! I want to ask you some tips but you cheat me , i was never so embarassed ! So now this is your punishment !
Then She tickled me mercilles for ten minutes , in my bare feet , armpits and belly button, and i was yell Mmmmmmmph all the time . At the end she remove my gag.....
Did you understand why i do this ? She said

Yes , Sorry i was really dumb , i didn't think about your feelings , i promise i will never do it again , belive me , however you and K were fantastic , i was completely helpless in your hands .
F : what did you enjoy it ?
I : being tied and gag by my two splendid cousins , of course , you can do this to me when you want , with a big smile on my face
She : ok then i think is enought .
She regag me with the tape and give me a huge kiss in my gagged lips , then i blush for the rest of the day .
Few minutes later they untied me and we continue to play with videogames , with me that kiss their cheeks saying : thanks for all' this funny .
But all of this doesn't prevent me to get a sweet revenge on them..................................
Last edited by Deleted User 2283 5 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Interesting story, but I'm wondering how you edit your stories? There were a lot of misspelled words and grammar issues that it was near impossible to read this story. I'm not sure if you are a non-English speaker or you just failed to edit this post, but it will be helpful to the reader to edit your stories before you post them.
Deleted User 2283

Post by Deleted User 2283 »

Solarbeast wrote: 5 years ago Interesting story, but I'm wondering how you edit your stories? There were a lot of misspelled words and grammar issues that it was near impossible to read this story. I'm not sure if you are a non-English speaker or you just failed to edit this post, but it will be helpful to the reader to edit your stories before you post them.
Sorry , english is not my first language , in the future i will give more attention on grammar
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Very nice well written story
Tie me up and have fun with me
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic