A distressed cowgirl (F/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Amberbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A distressed cowgirl (F/f)

Post by Amberbound »

For the next few months following my last story, I’m most of my tie ups were just self bondage with a few tips from my mom, who always had to be in the house when I did it, which was fine by me. And if I wanted her too, on occasion she would tie me up in a specific way if i asked for it, like things I couldn’t do on my own as well yet.

On this occasion, it was around Halloween, and I was going to a friends house for a party. I’m not great with costumes, so I just decided to go as a cowgirl, getting a sleeveless plaid button up shirt, jeans, and cowgirl boots, as well as a cowboy hat. I also took one of my ropes and looped it through one of my belt loops for an extra touch, so I had a lasso too, and a red bandana around my neck. It was simple but i had fun with it.

Before I left the house, I told my mom about when I’d be back, which she agreed with. And as I walked out, I stopped, having an idea. I turned back to her, “and if I’m back late feel free to tie me up as a punishment.”

She just laughed and responded, “we both know that wouldn’t be a punishment for you, but okay. Have fun!”

I had fun at the party, but I was also anticipating what I knew would come after. One guy at the party actually mentioned the rope and how much “fun” we could have with it in the back, but he was a creep, and if anyone was going to know that I was into bondage, he was the last one who was going to know. Anyway, the party was pretty much ending, and i figured I should get back home. As I approached the house i looked at the time, and i was still a tad early, so I figured, “why not” and slowed down enough to show up 5 minutes later than I had told my mom I would be back, just to see what would happen.

I walked in the front door apologizing for being so late, sarcastically of course. My mom looked down at the time and realized I was slightly later than I had said before. “Well honey, you’re late, what do you have to say for yourself?” She was smiling the whole time so I knew she was having fun, so we started having an angry discussion...for fun, we were both laughing as we said everything.

“Well maybe I just don’t care about your rules!”

“You listen here missy, you live here and you’re going to do what I tell you to, or else.”

“Or else what? You’re going to make sure I never leave the house again? You know what, I’m going back to the party! And you can’t stop me!”

As we were arguing we had slowly walked towards each other until we were in each other’s faces, so when I turned around to walk back towards the door, she grabbed me from the back and said “I don’t think so, come with me!” She dragged me back into my room as I pretended to struggle in her arms, and when we got back she laid me down on my bed face down and tied my arms behind me, then she took the rope from the belt loop of my jeans and lifted my ankles up and tied them together. She laid me down on my side facing the door and said she had to go get the rest of her stuff to keep me there. “But first...” she said as she gagged me with my bandana, “much better.” She walked away out of my room so I swung my feet around and stood up, only just starting to hop to the door when she came back with my stash of rope in her hands. “Oh no you don’t!” She picked me up off the ground and laid me back down on the bed, tying my knees together and rolling me over to tie my elbows too, which was really tight. Finally, she tied my in a hog tie, with my ankles going from my feet to the elbow rope. It was all tight, but I was having a blast with it. When she finished there, she took out the bandana and, back in her normal mom voiced asked if everything was fine, and i responded yes. “Perfect, now open up.” She shoved a sock in my mouth and replaced the bandana as she walked away.

I struggled around on the bed for half an hour or so, only just managing to get the elbow rope to slide down my arms, making the hogtie more manageable, but my wrists and everything else held firm. Eventually, she let me go do I could get ready for bed and everything, since it was getting late.

Before I went to bed, I asked her, “mom, can i just be tied up all night?”

She looked back at me, sighed, smiled, and approached me, taking the rope I had, and tied my wrists back together behind me, walked me back to my bed and tied my ankles. “Just this much, and you should be able to get your hands free if you need too. Now good night.” And she turned the lights off, leaving me tied up for the night in my room
Vixen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vixen »

Sweet story! Welcome to the site I feel you'll be a good contributor. I liked your story and can only encourage you to write more! Thanks for Sharing!
Now where did all our good times go?
Did they fade out my Window? ... I'm Nostalgic so I'll keep on Dreamin!
Macher
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Macher »

:) :)
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

I luv this story!!!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
nm101
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by nm101 »

Nice story, your mom sounds like fun :D Can't wait to read more.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A nice cute story, you and your mom know how to have fun. :)
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Well written story ^-^
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Deleted User 3595

Post by Deleted User 3595 »

Great story , your mum is amazing , and i love your behavior
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

Cute and Awesome Story
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
justice
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by justice »

Fun story! That should teach you to not stay out late!
BobaFettish1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BobaFettish1 »

This story is awesome!! Would love to hear more of your bondage adventures, if they’re are any. It sounds like you and your mom had a great relationship! I’m kinda jealous, if I’m being honest. :p
HannahHeroine
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HannahHeroine »

That sounds like a cute outfit to be tied up in. Good story :)
Amberbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Amberbound »

[mention]HannahHeroine[/mention]

Thank you :D
Deleted User 3087

Post by Deleted User 3087 »

Can you really sleep with your hands behind your back? :?: Doesn't it get much uncomfortable after a while?
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

It is,possible to sleep with hands,tied behind my back. Better crossed than,palm to palm. I have to sleep on side or front though and I do toss and turn more so don't sleep as well as a,spreadeagle though.

Forgot to say I loved the story. Thanks.
Deleted User 3087

Post by Deleted User 3087 »

CapturedCarol wrote: 5 years ago It is,possible to sleep with hands,tied behind my back. Better crossed than,palm to palm. I have to sleep on side or front though and I do toss and turn more so don't sleep as well as a,spreadeagle though.

The maximum time I have been able to keep my hands behind has been an hour or two - shoulders start hurting after that. Perhaps, it depends on the flexibility.

Anyways, yup, thanks for the story - its really fun to read well-written innocent stories. On that note, I really miss Jennifer - her last posts did mention she was busy with life. Hope she is doing good.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

HikariTiedUp wrote: 5 years ago
CapturedCarol wrote: 5 years ago It is,possible to sleep with hands,tied behind my back. Better crossed than,palm to palm. I have to sleep on side or front though and I do toss and turn more so don't sleep as well as a,spreadeagle though.

The maximum time I have been able to keep my hands behind has been an hour or two - shoulders start hurting after that. Perhaps, it depends on the flexibility.

Anyways, yup, thanks for the story - its really fun to read well-written innocent stories. On that note, I really miss Jennifer - her last posts did mention she was busy with life. Hope she is doing good.
I won't say it is comfortable and it does ache a bit but imagine being awake with hands tied behind your back 8 hours. Probably feels the same. Spreadeagle is the best way to be tied in bed. So comfortable.
Deleted User 4496

Post by Deleted User 4496 »

This is a great innocent story keep up the good work! :)
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Love this story nothing better than a girl hogtied in cowboy boots.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Really sweet story
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
sophietied1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sophietied1 »

Wow such a great story! I love the Cowgirl look in Bondage!
If I could be tied up for a living, I would never stop working ;)
KaceyBoots
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KaceyBoots »

Great post. Love the bit where you try to hop away and get hogtied!
Cali Callie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Cali Callie »

Nice story. Sounds like fun!
Fcb_luis
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fcb_luis »

This was such a fun story, I think this forum needs more stories like this one!!!
Tyscarftied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tyscarftied »

Great story!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic