Grapevine: Sadie-ism (f/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
caquernham
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Grapevine: Sadie-ism (f/f)

Post by caquernham »

Intro: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1470

Here's a quick story from ages ago. I was not present for this incident, so I only know what was described to me by the twins. I've embellished some of the details. It involved our plucky little Pembroke Welsh Corgi, Sadie. She passed away when the twins were around eight or nine, so they must have been relatively young when it occurred.

In circumstances long since forgotten, Jennie found herself tied to a chair by Gracie. Her wrists were tied at her sides to the vertical staves supporting the chair back, and her ankles were tied to the chair legs. The girls disagree on whether tape or scarves were used, but she was bound loosely enough to escape if she wanted to. Then Gracie, in a streak of sadism, tipped the chair on its back and went to retrieve some instruments of torture.

She first produced a jar of peanut butter. Jennie, upon realizing what was about to happen, began to struggle playfully. Gracie opened the jar and spread it liberally on the vulnerable soles of Jennie's immobile feet.

She then called for Sadie, who would have sauntered in on her stumpy Corgi legs, wearing her characteristic blank grin. She made a beeline for poor Jennie's feet. She began licking at the peanut butter, causing Jennie to squeal in gleeful agony. Though she could have freed herself at any time, she chose instead to endure the torment, wincing and twitching as Sadie's slimy tongue lapped at her toes and assaulted her arches.

Any dog owner can attest to how quickly anything yummy disappears into a dog's mouth, so the peanut butter must have vanished mercifully quickly. A few more quick licks on raw skin would have confirmed that there was no more butter, and the torture should have ended there.

Jennie, however, made the dreadful mistake of sprinkling her cheeks and temples with tears and mucus in her anguish. Sadie sniffed around a bit with her intrusive snout, making Jennie leap with delighted shock. Then Sadie discovered the salty buffet spread across Jennie's laughing face, and got right back to licking.

No longer could Jennie stand the anguish. The proximity of Sadie's acrid saliva to Jennie's most delicate sensory organs was too much. She slipped an arm from her restraints and shoved the dog away.

Struggling to free herself from the remainder of her bindings while holding an enthusiastic Corgi at bay with her one free hand must have been an ordeal, but she managed, and shot up from her supine chair.

Gracie, who stayed present through the whole incident, stood on the sidelines doubled over in laughter. Jennie vowed revenge, but she could not tell me exactly how she attained it in this case. She remembered trying to sic Sadie on her hysterical sister, but the dog just stared blankly and lethargically. She had lapped her fill of gleeful tears, at least for the time being.
Last edited by caquernham 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Great story!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Lovely barefoot bondage tickle
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic