The first experience bound and gagged (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
thebeckydamsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The first experience bound and gagged (M/F)

Post by thebeckydamsel »

So I have read a few of these first time experiences on here. Seeing that I am new here, I thought of giving this a try and sharing my first experience.

In school, I used to have a school friend who I shall name him Bob that liked the idea of tying up and gagging girls up as a prank. I am sure he was secretly into bondage, damsel in distress style theme. And he used to tie up some girls from school.

During a school trip one summer before we broke up for the holidays, unfortunately, I got added to his ''damsel list''. Our school trip was to a nice national park location in the county of Derbyshire, the UK. Me and my school mates had picnic together, played a few games and had a long walk around the park as well. Some time in the day, Bob approached me and asked me to have a little walk with him alone. At that time, I did not think about the tying up pranks he did on some girls.We had a little walk and we went to a very quiet spot where they were big trees and thick bushes around. I was wearing a pink sleeveless crop top, a white skater mini skirt and pink sneakers. The moment when I realised I got pranked.

He overpowered me slightly onto the ground around the tall grass, laying on my stomach. Inside, he had a small back pack of his tie up materials. I made a bit of noise in which he took care of by stuffing a rag in my mouth and taping it inside with 5 strips of tape on my mouth. He then took out a string of clothes cotton liner and started to tie my hands up behind my back. He then took out another clothes liner, removed my sneakers and tied my feet together tightly. Once that was done, he took out one more string of a clothes liner, tying my already tied feet, lifting my feet by pulling the other end of the rope in which he used to tie me already tied hands behind my back, putting me in a hogtie. He even whispered to my ears saying ''You get the hogtie pleasure darling. Not every girl have that'' I muffled with my gag sounds in protest to him. Once he finished hogtying me up, he was proud of it and stood around to see his knots for quite a good few minutes. He then left me hogtied and gagged behind the thick bushes so it will be hard to be spotted for a good few hours. I struggled and did a bit of gag sounds as well. An extremely mean prank.

When he finally came to release me, I told him it was really mean prank but in a way enjoyable. He apologies, made sure I was ok and wasn't hurt. I accepted his apology, thought it was fun in the end, and we walked back to find our other school mates before heading back home.

I guess from this experience, I somehow got into this idea of being bound and gagged, like more kidnapped or damsel in distress theme style. I do hope you like it! Let me know if there's any improvements I could make and I can share my other experiences too!.

Thank you all.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

thank you for sharing! :)
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

Sounds like a great experience 😁
thebeckydamsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thebeckydamsel »

Nainur wrote: 2 years ago thank you for sharing! :)
Thank you
thebeckydamsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thebeckydamsel »

yorkshiredude27 wrote: 2 years ago Sounds like a great experience 😁
I guess it was yes. Thanks haha
Minerva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Minerva »

Gives me throwbacks to when I was small and roamed on the site, seeing stories from people who were born in the 70's. I can see why you're now into Damsel in Distress type situations. In a way this story feels a bit surreal, like a gem of the past. I feel old now lol.

Were you really tied for hours? Or did your mind trick you into thinking that.

Hey,maybe once you unlock PM's you can shoot me a message, I'd love to chat :D!
DM's always open.
I draw stuff I guess:https://www.deviantart.com/minthebi
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

That’s pretty crazy. I like how he had a list and was working his way through it. I’d imagine it would have been quite exciting to hear you’ve been put on the list. Having to watch over your shoulder for him.
It sounds to me like you let him catch you… :lol:

Do you know what he’s up to these days? Prison maybe?
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Thank you for sharing your first experience with us! I’m glad it ended peacefully and lead to your interest in bondage and ultimately here. Hopefully we’ll get to read more of your experiences soon!
Yatta9999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yatta9999 »

That was a fun little story to read, and I'm glad things turned out okay, even if it was a mean prank.

Do you know what happened with the other "damsels" he tied up?
How old were you two at the time?

I'm interested in your other experiences if you'd like to tell them!
thebeckydamsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thebeckydamsel »

Minerva wrote: 2 years ago Gives me throwbacks to when I was small and roamed on the site, seeing stories from people who were born in the 70's. I can see why you're now into Damsel in Distress type situations. In a way this story feels a bit surreal, like a gem of the past. I feel old now lol.

Were you really tied for hours? Or did your mind trick you into thinking that.

Hey,maybe once you unlock PM's you can shoot me a message, I'd love to chat :D!
I think thats what i like as a well. A bit of the old classic tie up prank. But yeah it was.

Honestly i would think probably 2 hours i was left tied. 😂 it felt a bit longer but i am quite sure it was 2 hours anyway.

Lol yeah sure.
thebeckydamsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thebeckydamsel »

WillHBonney wrote: 2 years ago That’s pretty crazy. I like how he had a list and was working his way through it. I’d imagine it would have been quite exciting to hear you’ve been put on the list. Having to watch over your shoulder for him.
It sounds to me like you let him catch you… :lol:

Do you know what he’s up to these days? Prison maybe?
Haha yeah i still remember the girls from his list he had tied. Nothing too harmful anyway as they werent hurt. It was a bit yeah. Felt fun to be in his 'victim list' he called it. Lol that was not my intension. But i was an easy target.

I dont really keep in touch with him now a days . I am sure he's doing well
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

thebeckydamsel wrote: 2 years ago Lol that was not my intension. But i was an easy target.
In fairness to you, if I found out I had made someone’s ‘tie up list’ I wouldn’t exactly make myself difficult to capture :lol:
thebeckydamsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thebeckydamsel »

TightsBound wrote: 2 years ago Thank you for sharing your first experience with us! I’m glad it ended peacefully and lead to your interest in bondage and ultimately here. Hopefully we’ll get to read more of your experiences soon!
Thank you. Glad you like it
thebeckydamsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thebeckydamsel »

Yatta9999 wrote: 2 years ago That was a fun little story to read, and I'm glad things turned out okay, even if it was a mean prank.

Do you know what happened with the other "damsels" he tied up?
How old were you two at the time?

I'm interested in your other experiences if you'd like to tell them!
A little mean but i guess in a way i'm glad it kind of happen. Thank you

I only know like he had some tied to a chair, poles and hogtied like me. I dont know the in deph for most of them. I only know 3 of the other damsels he tied and knew what happen to them. We were both 17. A few years ago anyway.

Yeah sure if you like 😊
thebeckydamsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thebeckydamsel »

WillHBonney wrote: 2 years ago
thebeckydamsel wrote: 2 years ago Lol that was not my intension. But i was an easy target.
In fairness to you, if I found out I had made someone’s ‘tie up list’ I wouldn’t exactly make myself difficult to capture :lol:
I did fight a bit when he pinned me down and screamed a bit 😂 dindt help that the gag applied on me lol
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Thanks for sharing, it was a prank that could have gone wrong though. He shouldn’t have left you alone in case you got scared, panicked, became unwell, choked on the stuffing in your mouth etc.

That said I am very jealous of him and hope you have more stories for us.
thebeckydamsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thebeckydamsel »

Dpsiic wrote: 2 years ago Thanks for sharing, it was a prank that could have gone wrong though. He shouldn’t have left you alone in case you got scared, panicked, became unwell, choked on the stuffing in your mouth etc.

That said I am very jealous of him and hope you have more stories for us.
Thank you. glad you enjoyed it!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

OK. I have to go against the grain here. Firstly I'm glad you enjoyed it and it led.to you loving being tied up.

I was a lot.older.than you when I was first tied up and for me.sex.was mostmcertainly.part.of the game.when it wasn't for you.

If a boy had tried to tie me up.when I was at school I would have done my best to gouge his eyes out. Tying someone up for.your pleasure.against theirnwill.is abuse, assault, false imprisonment, even if he is a.school boy. How many girls.did he tie up who didn't like it? What did they do?

This might sound like double standards coming from someone who gets her pleasure from tickling helpless men then being tied.up and having her bottom spanked but the difference is one word.

Consent!
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Thank you for sharing your story, it was an interesting read. I did find it kind of weird that he had a "damsel list." It comes off a bit creepy to me. Also, leaving you alone like that wasn't safe. As much as I like damsel in distress scenarios, if someone just grabbed me randomly like that, they would get a broken nose. Now if it was someone I had total trust in and I gave the ok, that's a different story. My capture is then super easy!

As [mention]JulieG[/mention] said, it's all about consent.

That being said, I'm glad you enjoyed your experience and that it opened up a new interest for you.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

Yeah, lack of consent makes the whole idea wrong.

BUT, also, yeah, it's good of you to share the story, and really good it didn't put you off of bondage.
sweetvillain
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sweetvillain »

Hi Becky.
Very nice story, a classic of the ways many of us started. Very nice that you’re here to confess, I hope you reveal more about yourself.
Hello and thanks, from Italy.
Surrender Princess. Your thin wrists behind back ...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic