Vegetarian vs Meat Eater (m/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
JamesBondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Vegetarian vs Meat Eater (m/m)

Post by JamesBondage »

This story happened to me when I was 16 years old. It was a rainy Saturday morning in August when I received a call from one of my friend, Ricky, inviting me to come over to hang out with him. Ricky had been a close friend of mine since I was 9 years old, and he was the same age as I. He had medium brown hair parted to the side, brown eyes, and on this day he was wearing sneakers, blue jeans, and a white t-shirt. He was quite muscular, not that much but above average.

I had left to go to Ricky's house at about twelve o'clock pm when the rain had mostly subsided. Once there he told me he had invited another friend of his, Kyle. Kyle was a fifteen year old boy with short dirty-blond hair gelled up in the front, and he was ripped! He had a six pack and very thick arms and legs. Kyle was the kind of person who loved sports, hunting, and outdoor activities. He was cocky, and on this particular day he was wearing athletic shorts, flip flops, and a white tank top.

I only knew Kyle through Ricky and didn't really care for him much. In fact, I somewhat loathed him because he would do things intentionally to irritate me. For example, I was a vegetarian then and Kyle would always make fun of me for it. He would do things like eat a big bacon burger in front of me while saying things like "looks like I needed these meats more than the pigs and cows did; right, James (me)?" and "this is one small bite for Kyle, one giant meat of cow." So, as you could imagine, I didn't like being around him. Well, on this day I had no choice. There he was sitting on the couch with his feet kicked up.

"Hey, alright," he began as he saw me entering Ricky's house. "James is in the house."

I just waved while thinking "oh great, this jackass is here".

Ricky and I walked to Kyle. The tv was on, but I don't recall what tv show was on. I didn't really pay attention to it. We all sat on the couch and talked about what we would do.

"Well," Ricky began. "I was planning on playing some video games. I got the new Cabela's deer hunt game for my Xbox and wanted to try it out."

"Cool with me, bro," Kyle replied while looking and pointing his thump at me. "But James, here, probably will cry and throw blood on you for wanting to kill all those digital animals."

"Shut up, Kyle," I retorted.

"Sorry, little guy," Kyle began as he patted my head, which I swipped away. "I just thought you veggie freaks don't like killing these poor animals!"

"First, Kyle," I began, "I'm older than you and second it is a game."

The two of us kept bickering at each other in a playful kind of way until Ricky stepped in and got us to stop. For the next two hours we began to play the video game. It wasn't until after those two hours that the phone rang. At first we thought it was Ricky's parents, who were gone all day and would be back at night, but it turned out to be Ricky's employer who needed him to work for a little bit.

"Sorry, guys, I've got to go," he stated. "I shouldn't be long, though. A worker is running late, and my employer needs me to fill in. So, you guys can wait here until I come back in like an hour. Okay?"

Kyle and I agreed. And there Ricky went--out the front door and onto his bike. It was only me and the jackass, Kyle.

"So, what are we gonna do, dude?" Kyle asked.

I offered to continue to play Xbox with him, which we played for about thirty minutes. Kyle then got up and went to the kitchen. He came back with two huge sandwiches with a lot of lunch meat on them.

"You want?" he mockingly asked with a smirk on his face.

"You're a jackass" was my reply.

Kyle then sat down and kicked his feet up while he began eating one of the sandwich. "You know, James, I just asked because I thought you were hungry."

"Yeah," I began. "And You thought meat was the perfect thing for a vegetarian to eat, huh?"

"I thought you were out of that tree-hugging phase. Not yet, huh?"

"No, Kyle, and I don't plan to."

"Dude, I don't understand what's the big deal about eating meat. It tastes good and animals do it all the time to each other." He then took another bite out of his sandwich.

"Well, Kyle, sometimes we must do the right thing."

"The right thing for me to do would be to shove this ham, turkey, beef, and chicken sandwich down your throat," he laughed.

"And why exactly would that be the right thing to do? Don't you feel guilty at all for eating those animals?" I asked as I stood up in front of him.

"Not at all," Kyle said as he got up, ate the last piece of his first sandwich, and began patting his belly"

"And why not?"

"Because they're in a better place now," Kyle said with a smirk on his face while he continued to pat his belly.

"You're disgusting," I replied while Kyle went into the kitchen and returned with a role of duck tape.

"Well, bro," Kyle began. "I got to admit that for a vegetarian you look better than I would expect. I expected all veggie heads to be skinny as fuck," Kyle complemented me while he rubbed my head with his greasy hands.

Kyle was right to some extent. Even though I was a vegetarian, I still looked somewhat fit. I wouldn't say that I was as fit as him, but I wasn't what one would expect a vegetarian to stereotypically look like. I had short brown hair, green eyes, and a slightly above-average build. On this particular day I was wearing sneakers, no-show socks, basketball shorts, and a gray short-sleeve shirt.

After Kyle complemented me, he continued to do what he typically does,: intentionally annoy me. "but come on, the animals don't care. They're probably offended that you don't think they taste good!"

He started taking a bite out of the second sandwich and began chewing right in my face. I tried shoving him away but he then began pulling me onto the floor until he was sitting on me and had me restrained. He then grabbed the plate that contained the other sandwich and began to smirk.

"Yo, I made this extra sandwich for you," he said, which made me struggle to escape.

Kyle laughed and put the plate down on the couch. He then reached over to the roll of duct tape and began tying me up. He tied my legs together and my arms behind my back.

"Stop resisting," he said with a smirk as he began unwrapping the tape and wrapping more of it around my legs. "I know you're eager to taste my delicious sandwich."

"Dude, you prick," I began. "I'll scream--".

I was silenced by a piece of tape being smacked onto my mouth. I only struggled more but was secured at that point

"You're not going to be doing any screaming!" Kyle began as he messed up my hair and began to stand up, wiping his greasy hands on his shorts and then grabbing the plate with the sandwich on it.

"Mphhhh," I screamed, struggling.

"Sorry that I took a bite from your sandwich," Kyle laughed. "But the rest is all yours, dude."

By this point Kyle sat down next to me on the floor and broke a huge piece of the sandwich. He held it by my face and took the tape off of my mouth. I was so full of anger that I didn't think about the piece of sandwich in my face. So, when the tape was removed off my mouth, I began to scream, but the piece of sandwich was quickly shoved into my mouth and I was shut up. Kyle, with one hand over my mouth, began wrapping tape across my lower face to keep the sandwich in.

"Struggle all you want," Kyle mockingly said. "But you're not gonna get out. And try to enjoy the sandwich, eh?"

I was infuriated! I violently and aggressively thrashed myself around. Kyle seemed to be enjoying the show. He laughed and teased me.

"Oh, come on, dude," he began. "It's not that bad. I'm a good cook!"

"Mpphhh mpphhh," I cursed at him while trying to kick at him.

"You know, James, I bet you're deep down enjoying that sandwich. You just don't want to admit it! So, eat up!"

Just then, the phone rang. Kyle left to answer it, laughing while he did so.

"Yo," he began and then looked at me. "Oh, hi, Ricky."

"Mppphhh," I tried screaming.

"Oh that? That's just the TV. James already left....No, James left; he had to do something."

I thrashed when I heard that. Kyle just smirked and showed me the middle finger.

"Well, alright. I'll probably head home, too. Alright. Peace, bro."

I stared at him with an angry glare. He just smirked and began walking to me.

"Well, well, well," he began. "Ricky will be home longer than expected. You know what that means?" He asked while he ate the remaining sandwich.

"Mppphhh!" was my reply

"It means you're gonna be my bitch all day! Hahaha!"

I struggled as he finished eating the remaining sandwich.

"Be right back!" he exclaimed before running upstairs to Ricky's room. He brought Ricky's sleeping bag with him.

"This," he began, "is to hide you when I carry you to my house."

"Mmmmpplhh?" I tried asking.

"I'm taking you to my house. It's only a few houses down the road," he stated as he began undoing my gag.

Before I could spit the piece of sandwich out of my mouth, Kyle produced something out of his pocket and began shoving it into my mouth. I tried to resist, but Kyle managed to pry my mouth open and shove the thing in. He then wrapped tape around my mouth.

"Mmmmpppphhh mmpphh mpphhh?" I tried asking what was in my mouth.

"Oh, that," he began as I began screaming through my gag. "I found that in Ricky's room in his hamper. It's a dirty pair of his underwear."

When I heard this I began cursing him through the gag.

"Haha. They were the dirtiest and sweatiest one I could find. And it smelled so bad, dude"

"Mmmmppphhh mphhh mmmmpphhh!" I thrashed and managed to kick him.

"Don't worry, though. I don't think he will be needing those anytime soon. I just need to keep you shut up. I don't want you waking the neighbors up, you know."

Next I was placed into the sleeping bag. It took some time due to my struggling, but Kyle managed to get me in.

"Now, let's go!" he said joyously while he zipped the sleeping bag over my head. I was then concealed entirely. After that he proceded to pick me up and carry me over his shoulder through the front door to his house. Thank god nobody noticed. I didn't struggle while outside because I feared the humiliation of being caught. So, I presume if people saw him, they just assumed he was carrying materials to his house.

When we entered his house, I felt him run up the stairs. He quickly dumped me onto his bed and began to remove me from the sleeping bag.

I never had been to Kyle's house before. To be honest, I never thought I would ever be in his room. Looking around, I noticed typical things one would expect to find in a teen guy's room: dirty socks and boxers scattered on the floor, playboy magazines, sport gear, etc.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

Is this coming from the perspective of an actual vegan? Because i have seen several vegans be jerk-asses to meat-eaters like myself, but have never once seen anyone being such a jerk-ass about eating meat to a vegetarian who didn't start the jerk-assery first.
JamesBondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JamesBondage »

Well, when this happened I used to be a vegetarian. I'm not anymore. Kyle was just the kind of person who liked irritating others. I never really did push my vegetarianism on him or others (maybe a few times :D ).
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

JamesBondage wrote: 5 years ago Well, when this happened I used to be a vegetarian. I'm not anymore. Kyle was just the kind of person who liked irritating others. I never really did push my vegetarianism on him or others (maybe a few times :D ).
It's certainly true enough that teenagers can be jerkasses without even needing a reason. :D Half of our TUG stories would disappear were that not the case, come to think of it.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

I never imagined that being a vegetarian could end in being bound and gagged :) I hope Kyle will have much more fun with his new toy :P
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Good pace, clearly written tale. Thanks for posting.

By the way: the only vegan I know well is twenty-two stone (Over 300 lb in foreign money) of beligerant pacifist! A good mate who needs the piss taken out of him regularly.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

First things first, I enjoyed the story.

Slightly off-topic, as a meat-eater I have personally given vegetarian friends a light-hearted hard time, probably to the point of annoyance. I've never had a vegetarian get pissy with me for eating meat, but I know there are people out there who do operate that way.
mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mikeybound »

Well fuck Kyle with a broom. Moral issues aside, meat can make a vegetarian sick. What an asshole. Hope you got your revenge.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

mikeybound wrote: 5 years ago Well fuck Kyle with a broom. Moral issues aside, meat can make a vegetarian sick. What an asshole. Hope you got your revenge.
Yeah, it's fun to mess with vegetarians but meat can really make them sick. Still a nice story and really hope you got back at him!
Last edited by cj2125 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mikeybound »

cj2125 wrote: 5 years ago
mikeybound wrote: 5 years ago Well fuck Kyle with a broom. Moral issues aside, meat can make a vegetarian sick. What an asshole. Hope you got your revenge.
Yeah, it's fun to mess with vegetarians but meat can rally make them sick. Still a nice story and really hope you got back at him!
Seriously what if he threw up? He could’ve actually died there.
JamesBondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JamesBondage »

As I lay on Kyle's bed, one thing that caught my eye was a large black bearskin rug in the middle of his room, which was covered with a pair of dirty white socks, a Playboy magazine, and a dirty underwear. Kyle must have noticed me staring at it because he began to walk toward it.

"This is the bear I shot last year with my father," he proudly said while he walked onto the rug, placing one foot on the bear's head and flexing his muscles with his chest puffed out. "And ever since, he's been a rug."

Kyle then kicked off his flip flops and began to rub his sweaty feet on the bear's pelt. He must have enjoyed the soft fur between his smelly toes and the humiliating sight of the bear, for he moaned with satisfaction and wore a smirk on his face that expressed dominance. He was making it quite clear that he was on top of the food chain and would enjoy his rightful place there at the expense of others.

"This feels so good, James. Just think--this used to be a living animal. Now this bear's sole purpose is as a rug that I can wipe my feet and dirty sneakers on!"

He was taunting me. I remember the anger I felt. I could somewhat relate to the bear. Kyle was dominating me just like he had done to that beast. I felt hopeless, humiliated, and at his mercy, and I felt bad for that bear for having been slayed to serve Kyle and to end up smelling like Kyle's dirty gym socks 🤢. Who would want a weaker master to serve anyway and want to be covered with someone's foot sweat? Certainly not the bear!

"Oh, before I forget," Kyle exclaimed while he walked up to me. He began undoing my bounds and undressing me until I was only in my boxers. He then proceeded to forcibly tie me up again--only this time, spread eagle on his bed.

"Mppphhh!" I struggled and cursed.

"Relax, dude. I'm going to take a few photos to blackmail you and keep you from getting me into trouble for this."

Kyle then began stripping down to his boxers and went to grab his camera. He lay next to me and snapped a few photos, and I could feel his warm and muscular body gently brush up against mine. After that he took some photos of me by myself.

"Now," he began with a smirk on his face as he put his clothes back on. "If you tell anyone about this, I will send these photos to all your friends and to the kids at school. So, don't mess with me, loser!"

That was the last thing I desired. I didn't want to be humiliated, and I didn't want my girlfriend at the time to think I was fucking Kyle. So, I decided I wouldn't test his patience. I was at Kyle's mercy, and Kyle was temporarily my alpha male master.

Kyle then began pacing. "What am I going to do with you now?"

"Mmmmppph!" I could only protest.

"Bacon?" He mockingly asked. "Did you say you want some bacon?"

"Mmpphh!" I tried objecting.

"Well, sure I could cook us up some bacon since you've asked! Oh, and ham. Be right back!"

He ran downstairs and prepared the food. When he returned about fifteen minutes later, he brought with him two bacon and ham (lunch meat) sandwiches.

"Now," he began. "I'm going to undo your gag, but when I do, you better not scream. If you do, let's just say I have a bunch of dirty socks and underwear that would make the one in your mouth taste decent."

I obeyed. The tape gag was removed from my mouth, and I spat out the piece of sandwich that was shoved into my mouth previously and Ricky's dirty underwear, which Kyle quickly grabbed and tossed onto the floor among his own dirty pairs of underwear and socks. And immediately thereafter, Kyle began trying to cram a piece of the sandwich into my mouth, which I managed to temporarily avoid.

"Come on, James. Say 'aw'," he said calmly while he shoved his sweaty and greasy palms in my face, trying to force my mouth open.

I resisted the best that I could, but Kyle was stronger than I. He began forcibly to pry my mouth open and managed to shove the piece of sandwich in. He then kept his nasty little hand over my mouth in order to prevent me from spitting the food out, and after he did this he began to eat his own sandwich while I struggled the best that I could to escape his handgag.

He obviously enjoyed the sandwich, for he moaned out every time he took a big bite from it. His face would be covered inbacon grease, which he would wipe away with his arm while occasionally uttering quip s that the pigs didn't die in vain and that their sacrifices were worth it.

After Kyle had finished his sandwich and released his hand from my mouth, I spat out the piece of sandwich. Kyle was not pleased and reacted by grabbing one of his dirty ankle socks from the floor and stuffing it into my mouth, securing it with one of his belts to keep the sock in place.

"So, you're just going to waste food like that, eh?" Kyle asked impatiently with a playful expression on his face. "Well, you can suck on my dirty gym sock as punishment!"

Immediately, he then began to tickle me all over my body. First he targeted by belly; then he targeted my arm pits. My feet were last. Kyle was vicious with his tickle attacks and wouldn't stop until I gave in and respectfully obeyed his command for me to eat the meat. I must have been tickled for a good hour non-stop until I finally begged him to feed me the sandwich.

"Mmmmmpphh mph!" I tried begging him to stop.

"Oh, now you want this bacon and ham sandwich, eh?" Ricky mockingly asked while he continued to tickle my feet. "Hold on, you're first gonna take this tickling like a man. Hahaha!"

I moaned through my gag, and my body tensed up. I was (and still am) a very ticklish guy, and the tickling torture I had to endure at the filthy, grubby hands of Kyle was pure agony. It became obvious that Kyle was sending me a message that he was in charge and was trying to discipline me to be more obedient to him.

"This little piggy went to the market," Kyle mockingly said while he aggressively pulled at one of my big toe and tickled my feet.

"Mmmppphh!" I tried begging him to stop.

"This little piggy stayed home, haha," He pulled on my other toe while continuing to tickle me.

"Mmmmppphh!" I cursed at Kyle for taunting me and making fun of my painful predicament.

"But the little piggy that I cooked up as bacon and ham will go wee wee wee all the way into your belly one way or another, haha."

I continued struggling for a few minutes until Kyle was finished playing around with me. And when he finally did ease up, I felt relieved and decided not to anger him lest he would decide to tickle me more.

"Had enough?" Kyle asked with a smirk of satisfaction and arrogance on his face. "Because I can do this all day long. The sooner you finish your food, the sooner you'll be released."

So, I decided to just comply. He fed me the sandwich and I, with much hesitation, ate it. I just wanted to get it over with so that I could be free, and I thought I would be released after eating the food. However, when I had finished the sandwich, Kyle quickly shoved two dirty and soggy ankle socks into my mouth and secured them into place with a belt. They may have been "no-show" ankle socks, but they definitely did show the dirt and sweat stains 🤢!

"Mmmmmppphhh mpphh?" I tried to ask what he was doing.

"I didn't say I would release you," he began. "I said I would release you sooner. First, I'm going to go play some basketball with a couple of friends and then I'll come back to release you."

"Mmppphhh mpphhh mpphhh!" I tried to object.

"Eh, don't worry. I'll be back in a few hours. In the meantime, you can clean those socks in your mouth for me. Haha!" Kyle said while he patted me on the head and headed to the door. "Bye! And enjoy cleaning those socks!"

So, he left me alone in his room with two of his dirty socks in my mouth (I remember seeing him wear them the day prior playing basketball 🤢!). It was disgusting, and I must have spent about two or three hours like that sucking sweat from out of those bad boys.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Love this story! Have to say I'm really jealous you got to have this kind of experience!
LexMachina
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LexMachina »

Love this story, will you publish some extra chapters ?
You have me all for yourself. Nobody will find me or hear me screaming for help.
Deleted User 4764

Post by Deleted User 4764 »

Nice story.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic