More than I bargained for (M/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
ozhoneyuk
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

More than I bargained for (M/M)

Post by ozhoneyuk »

My name is Austin, I wanted to share some of my stories & experiences with you all, I'll start with this first story. When I was around 13 - 14 years old, some friends and I would regularly play tie-up/escape games. These games were mainly tie-up challenges, to see who could escape and how quickly. The challenges were usually instigated by me, but we all had a keen interest in either being tied up, or tying up another. I generally liked to be the one being tied up, as I enjoyed the feeling of helplessness and the physical challenge of trying to untie myself. I also enjoyed tying up my friends, however I wasn't very good at keeping them tied. My friends were really skilled with their rope tying, much better than me. I very rarely escaped on my own accord, which of course I loved! :-)

This story is one of my most vivid memories of this time, and involved just me and my friend Tom. I had known Tom since I was around 7 years old, as he lived across the road from me and we were the same age. We were best friends and were pretty much inseparable at the time. Tom was slightly shorter than me, had short mousy brown hair, green eyes and was quite sporty. I was slightly stockier, with short brown hair and brown eyes, I was quite an active kid too, and enjoyed playing rugby each week. We were both around 5.1" at the time, I would say average height for our age.

Tom had come over to my house on Saturday morning at around 10am, as my family had gone out for the day so I had the house to myself. We started our day by riding our bikes in the park, which was something we both enjoyed and regularly did. During the bike ride, I suggested to Tom that we try another tie-up challenge, as I had been unable to escape his tie the previous weekend. Tom laughed, and said that he thought he might end up tying me up today, and that he had been thinking of the perfect challenge for me. We agreed that once we had finished our bike ride, that we would go back to my house to start the challenge straight away. I couldn't wait, but I was wondering why he had put so much thought into this particular tie-up challenge.... but I certainly wasn't complaining! I was going to be tied up again, so I was happy. The rest of our bike ride was quite uneventful, but fun, and we rode back to my house around an hour later. When we arrived back home, Tom said that he needed to go back to his house quickly to grab something that we would need for the challenge, I asked what it was but he said it would be a surprise.... I didn't push it with him.

Tom came back to my house around 5 minutes later, and we went up to my bedroom to start the challenge. Tom had bought along his rucksack, which is where we kept our collection of ropes. Tom's older brother used to go camping a lot, so we had 'borrowed' his collection of ropes for our games. We had ropes of various different lengths and widths across a variety of different colours. Once we were in my room, Tom said that I was now his prisoner, and that I would need to do everything that he told me to do. He was putting on his version of a threatening voice, but it wasn't very convincing. I went along with it, I was just keen to start the challenge and get tied up. Tom told me that in order to look like a proper kidnap victim and to stop me getting too hot, that I would need to remove my t-shirt and my socks. I thought this was a little odd, but again didn't push it. It was a warm British summer day, so I didn't mind. I took my t-shirt off, and peeled off my black socks from my feet. I was left wearing just my shorts. Tom dumped the pile of ropes from the bag on to the floor, and told me to put my hands in front of me, I put my wrists together but he moved my hands so that my wrists were crossed. He then took one of the ropes, and began tying up my hands. Tom was always very thorough when tying, he looped the rope around one wrist and tied a knot, he then wrapped the rope around and between both wrists repeatedly, keeping it tight but not too tight. As always, he tied the knots away from my fingers so that I couldn't get to them. Tom used to go to scouts, so I always assumed he had learned his rope and knot skills there.

Once Tom had finished tying my wrists, he said that he was ready to show me the surprise. I was a little nervous at this stage, he then proceeded to pull out a large roll of grey duct tape out of his bag. I looked at him a little surprised, and asked what he was going to use that for. He said that he wanted to gag me to keep me quiet, and to stop me from asking to be released. I had never been gagged before, so didn't even think that was what the tape was for, but thought it sounded fun so told him to go ahead. I asked him if it would hurt when he took it off again, but he told me that it would be fine. Eagerly, Tom ripped off one piece of tape and told me to close my lips. He put the tape over my mouth, and smoothed it over. I thought that might be it, but I was definitely being naive there. Tom took further strips, and placed them vertically on each side of my mouth, and horizontally both over my mouth and below my chin. Tom then took the roll of tape, and carefully began wrapping it around my head starting at my mouth, keeping it tight but also managing not to catch the hair at the top of my neck. He must have wrapped the tape around my head around 7 - 8 times, when he finished he ripped the end off and then smoothed the end over my cheek. He patted my cheek annoyingly. Tom told me to try and make some noise, I could only make a mmmpppphhh sound. I tried to talk and to scream, and move my mouth around to dislodge the tape, it wasn't going anywhere. I was properly gagged, I couldn't make any proper noise but could still breath perfectly fine through my nose. I loved the feeling of being gagged, it made me feel totally helpless! Tom seemed pleased with his work, and said that he had learned how to gag someone using tape by looking at YouTube videos - clearly he had done his research. He then told me to lie down on the bed on my back. Once on the bed, Tom took another shorter rope and straddled my chest, he proceeded to bring my tied wrists up above my head, and tied them to the main middle bedpost at the top of the bed, again tying off the knots so that they were out of my reach. I tested the bonds, by attempting to pull my wrists down, they weren't going anywhere. Tom then retrieved a longer length of rope, and stood at the bottom of the bed next to my bare feet. He grabbed my ankles, and pulled so that I was stretched as much as possible which applied some pressure to my tied wrists. Tom then tied my feet together, in the same tight but not too tight way that he had tied my wrists. Finally, Tom took the final length of shorter rope and tied my bound feet to the main middle bedpost at the bottom of the bed. He ensured that there was no slack at all, so that I was stretched out on the bed. The result was that I was completely stuck, without doubt. I was stretched out, unable to properly see the ropes binding my wrists and unable to basically move at all. I wriggled around on the bed, making mmmpphhing noises and trying to either pull my wrists down or my feet up... both ineffectively. I looked at Tom, we both knew I wasn't going anywhere unless he decided to let me go... I was in heaven! I was at his mercy until he decided to release me, I would try to release myself, but I knew this was impossible without any assistance from Tom. This was exactly how I liked it to be, and the addition of the gag made it all the more exciting... I really couldn't do anything about the situation I was in.

Tom sat on a chair on the opposite side of my room for around 5 minutes, just watching me struggling and writhing around, completely failing to loosen any of the ropes that had me tied to the bed. He then came over to the bed, and sat down beside me. Tom said that he had another surprise for me, and that he wanted to add a forfeit element to the challenge. My ears perked... what was he talking about?! I could only mmmpphhh at him as a response. Tom said that he'd been thinking about a suitable forfeit, to work as a punishment if I wasn't able to escape his tie, rather than just untying me as he usually did. I became nervous at the word 'punishment', that didn't sound good to me and I began to feel very vulnerable. He said "I know you're quite ticklish Austin, but do you think you'll be more ticklish when you're tied up?". We had had plenty of play fights in the past which turned into tickle fights, so he knew exactly how ticklish I was... which is very! I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I started struggling and trying to plead with him not to tickle me, but obviously that was totally useless, I couldn't move an inch or make any intelligible noises. Tom just laughed at me, and said that really there wasn't anything I could do about it, and that I was completely helpless to anything that he wanted to do to me. He said that's why he told me to strip down to my shorts, so that the tickle torture would be more effective. He helpfully said "you can't argue, you shouldn't have asked me to tie you up again".
It then hit me properly, this was going to be absolutely horrible, I knew how ticklish I was and the thought of not being able to escape and run away filled me with panic. Tom said, "as I'm a good friend, I'll give you 30 minutes to try and escape the tie, after that I'm going to tickle the crap out of you for as long as I want to". He then went on, "to give you an incentive to escape, I'm going to show you what it will be like for you if you don't get out". He then took both of his hands, and plunged his fingers deep into my ribs and tickled hard. I jolted suddenly, and desperately tried to avoid his fingers by trying to move out of the way, which of course wasn't possible. I burst into a fit of giggles and tried to shout stop at him, all that came out was a pathetic mmmmppphhh. Tom stopped after a few seconds, I couldn't believe how it felt when he tickled me, it was like he electrocuted me. Whhhoooaaa, Tom said, I can't believe how ticklish you are! I'm going to have so much fun torturing you, we both know you're not going to escape my tie, as you never do. I'll do what I said, and will give you the 30 minutes to escape, but after that the fun begins! He then got his phone, and started a countdown timer. I pleaded with him with my eyes, doing the best puppy dog impression I could give... he just said, "don't look at me like that, I'm going to tickle you and there is absolutely nothing you can do to stop me". I gave up, and began to make my futile attempts to escape the ropes.

This was probably the first time I didn't want to actually be tied up, I was desperate to escape as I wasn't sure how I would even hack the tickle torture... not that I had any choice but to lie there and take it. Tom resumed his place on the chair, he was clearly enjoying seeing my panic and attempts to try to untie myself. He kept saying annoying things like "where do you think you'll be most ticklish Austin?", "do you think your feet will more ticklish as you're barefoot?" and "do you think you'll laugh or scream when I'm tickling you?". Obviously I couldn't physically answer any of these questions, the gag was doing its job. He was successfully trying to make me panic, and he clearly loved taunting me. I just looked at him with dagger eyes, he just replied by saying "I think I remember your armpits being pretty ticklish, we'll find out though".... I just groaned and went back to trying to untie my hands. As I was stretched out on the bed, it was hard to even see the knots he had tied. I desperately tried to fiddle with the knots, but my fingers wouldn't reach them due to the expert way he had tied my hands, it was really frustrating. Throughout this time, Tom kept reminding me how many minutes I had until he would begin tickle torturing me "20 minutes, 15 minutes, 10 minutes". To be honest, I had given up trying to escape after around 15 minutes, as I knew it was useless and that I wasn't going anywhere until he decided I could. Tom gave me a 5 minute warning, for the sake of it I did attempt one final struggle to escape... which he obviously found amusing as he was laughing at me. After what felt like no time at all, the alarm on his phone went off... my torture was about to begin, my heart was racing at this stage.

Tom came over to the bed, and lent close to me... he said he could sense my fear, in that terrible attempt at a threatening voice again. He told me that the tickle torture would last as long as he wanted it to, and that he would be testing different parts of my body to see where I was most ticklish. He asked me if I had a preference of where he should start first, I attempted to incoherently ask him not to tickle me at all, but the gag ensured that verbal communication was not an option. Tom said "I can't hear you Austin" - he was really enjoying seeing me squirming in anticipation of the impending tickles. I turned on the puppy dog eyes again, this was totally ignored. Suddenly he said, "are you ready?"... I really wasn't. He then launched his first attack, by quickly digging his fingers into my stomach and lower sides... I bucked wildly and tried again to scream, in between a fit of muffled giggles, Tom's eyes lit up, he was seriously enjoying watching me suffer. He carried on tormenting me on my stomach and lower sides for around 10 minutes, he was prodding and poking and torturing the hell out of me. He particularly seemed to enjoy my reaction when he stuck his finger into my belly button, I went berserk! Suddenly, he stopped to let have a break. I was breathing really heavily through my nose, and had tears running down my face. Tom said "that's just the start Austin, I think you're even more ticklish on other parts of your body"... I just stared at him in horror. He said "that was great, you're fun to tickle!".

Tom let me calm down for a few minutes, I again tried to reach the knots binding my wrists, just incase they had loosened while I was struggling... I wasn't surprised that they hadn't and that I was still completely bound to the bed. Tom came and sat next to me again, I was breathing heavily through my nose just staring at him... I made another pathetic mmmppphhh. Tom took that as his cue to start, and launched another horrific tickle attack, this time on my ribs and armpits. I was going wild, it was really horrible. Tom made sure to exploit every ticklish part of this area of my body, cleverly he would switch between slower probing finger movements, and faster scrabbling and digging his fingers in. He also appeared to randomly attack parts of my ribs and armpits so that I never knew which area he was going to target next, which was maddening. He found that I would go crazy when he dug his thumbs into my armpits, and moved them around frantically... I've never felt anything like it.... I thought I was going to die. By this point, tears were steaming down my face and I was desperately trying to move away from his fingers... but it was no use. I was bucking around on the bed, trying arch my back to get away from his fingers, his hands just followed the limited movement I had, there was no getting away from him, however hard I pulled on the ropes. I wanted to cry, when Tom suddenly stopped after 15 mins or so, if he hadn't I think I may have passed out. I lay there in a state of delirium, trying to catch my breath by breathing slowly through my nose. Tom smugly said "How was that Austin, I never knew how ticklish you actually were. I'm literally having the best time torturing you, wish I could carry on all day". The idea of a full day of this torture was almost unbearable to think of... I went back to putting on the puppy dog eyes for the third time, but Tom simply ignored me again. He said I could have another break, while he went to the toilet and got a drink from downstairs.

Whilst Tom was out of the room, I tried to compose myself and get ready for his return. I thrashed around on the bed, I was dreading him coming back and tickling me again... I had a lump in my throat with the anxiety of him torturing me. Tom came back into the room a few minutes later. Naively, I wondered if he had now had his fun and was ready to let me go... of course I was wrong. Tom pulled the chair over to the bottom of the bed, and sat down next to my bound feet. I panicked at this stage, I knew what was coming, and began writhing around the bed and again mmmppphhing at him, to try to appeal to his good natured side. I had been tickled on my feet on a handful of occasions, and I knew that I was really ticklish there. I had however never had my feet tickled whilst I was tied up, and unable to pull my feet away. I was dreading it to be honest, I just wanted to get up and run away but the ropes binding me to the bed weren't going to allow that. Tom said "so I'm guessing you're really ticklish on your feet Austin, based on the fuss your currently making".... I tried pleading with him through the gag, which was useless so I just closed my eyes and waited for the torture to begin. After what felt like forever, Tom dragged his index finger from the top to the bottom of my left foot, which involuntarily shook and I automatically clenched my toes and tried to pull my foot away from him... he repeated the same process on the other foot, and got the same reaction. "Wow, your feet are ridiculously ticklish Austin!" I could tell he was really going to go to town on me now... I was beginning to panic and babbled something through the gag begging him to stop. Tom grabbed my right foot, and started to tickle it with his fingers, moving in both slow and fast circle motions and also prodding the soft areas under my toes... I was lost in a tickle haze... I was going ballistic and thought I may break the bed by pulling on my bonds so hard... no chance of that, the ropes kept me exactly where Tom wanted me to be. I was screaming into the gag, which was a complete waste of time as barely any noise was coming out. Tom did the same to my left foot, and this time pulled my toes back so that he could properly explore the soft skin at the base of my toes... it was horrifically ticklish. Tom continued to tickle my feet for around 15 minutes or so, which was 15 minutes of complete hell for me, I've never felt so helpless as I did at that moment. I tried to clench my toes, and move my feet away from him but he would always force them back into position, so that he could continue attacking every part of my soles. He even took a pencil from my desk, and pretended to draw all over the soles of my feet... again I thought I was going to die from a case of forced laughing. Eventually, he stopped.

Tom sat by my side again, I was an absolute mess. I was red, hot, sweaty, teary and could barely breath.. he said "you've done well mate, I've tickled you for just under 45 minutes not including the breaks"... I thought, he's going to let me go! This is all going to end soon. Tom went on, "I'll make a deal with you, I won't tickle you anymore today, but you have to agree to let me tie you up again soon"... what could I do!? If he tickled me anymore I was sure I was going to wet myself, which would have been really embarrassing. Also, as horrible as the tickle torture had been, I still enjoyed the feeling of being tied up. I simply nodded at him, confirming my agreement to this deal... he said "good boy", and patted my cheek again... really annoying!

Tom untied my wrists from the top of the bed, and then untied the ropes binding my wrists together. He then helped me to sit up, and started unwrapping the gag, which was a little painful as he pulled the tape away. As soon as I could speak again, I demanded a drink as my throat and mouth were incredibly dry from all the attempted screams into the gag. Tom passed me the glass of juice he had got from my kitchen, and I finished the whole thing. I said, "you're a bastard Tom, I can't believe what you've just put me through, I thought I was going to die!". He laughed, but also sort of apologised, and said that he knew he may have pushed me a bit too far. He untied my feet, and I rubbed both my wrists and ankles where the ropes had been. Tom said "OK, to make it up to you, tomorrow you can tie me up and if you actually manage to keep me tied up, you can tickle torture me". I knew his game here, he was betting on me failing to keep him tied up, so that he would escape before the torture began. Deal I said, I was determined not to let him escape so that I could repay the favour, and tickle the crap out of him. I wanted him to suffer as I did, I wanted him to feel as desperate as I had today.

For the rest of the day, we just played on computer games and watched TV, and just chatted about normal stuff. Tom went home in the evening when my family returned, I was exhausted after being tickled, so ended up going to bed earlier than normal. As I was going to sleep, I realised that I had actually kind of enjoyed being tortured by Tom, but that I had a love hate relationship with the tickling. On one side, it was horrible not to be able to stop Tom, but on the the other hand, I enjoyed being tied up and completely helpless to anything he wanted to do to me. I went to sleep planning my revenge on Tom for the following day, I was going to get him good. He was going to suffer!

Hope you all enjoyed this story, I'll post my 2nd story about my revenge on Tom soon. Any feedback is most welcome!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard.

I look forward to your promised sequel.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Welcome Austin! Thanks for the story and nice description of the torture, looking forward for the next part
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Welcome Austin! Thanks for sharing the terrific story. I look forward to reading more of your adventures.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Well written and fun. I'm curious what you have in mind for Tom. More please.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Fantastic story Austin!
ozhoneyuk
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ozhoneyuk »

Thanks for your feedback guys! Glad you enjoyed the story.

I'm just about to post my revenge story, hope you enjoy that too!
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

Good story.I’m glad that you already have a sequel posted.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

ozhoneyuk wrote: 6 years ago Thanks for your feedback guys! Glad you enjoyed the story.

I'm just about to post my revenge story, hope you enjoy that too!
Can't wait for the next part, man!

This was a great read!
Don't forget to add this story to the Story Catalogue section btw.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Good ! You guys stayed a bit classic but you both had a good time. Him more than you, but better learn the "dangers" of letting yourself tied up with a very moderatly abusive friend than someone more...serious.
That kid deserves a good lesson, though.
Story well told, will jump to the sequel right on...
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic