The right to tie...myself (f) Part 3!

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Amberbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The right to tie...myself (f) Part 3!

Post by Amberbound »

Wow, sorry it's been a while since I last posted guys, College has been crazy lately.

Anyway, I wanted to share another story from my high school days.

At this point I think I had been doing self bondage for a little less than a year, so I had gotten the hang of tying myself, even if tying my hands wasn't the easiest thing for me yet. Regardless, my mom was still more than happy to help me out most of the time. But she still didn't want me doing anything completely alone in the house, which I understood of course, but I also decided I really wanted to try being tied and not having any hope of escape. Or at the very least not know how long I'd be there for.

So of course I came up with a plan to try it.

Every once in a while my mom would go on a business trip, leaving saturday and returning monday morning while I was at school. For a while she was hesitant to leave without leaving me with someone, but as I got older she didn't mind as much, and now she's fine with it.

Of course, due to how we would spend our time together recently, she would always give me a last, "Don't play our game without me." before she left, and out of respect for her I agreed...until this time. I felt like I was experienced enough to try tying myself and seeing how tight I could get it, and whether or not I could escape.

As she walked out I was grinning to myself as I thought about my plans for the weekend, sitting on the couch and pretending to get some work done on my laptop, looking up to see when she left, and ran back to my room the instant she walked out the door. I looked out the window in my room and saw her get in the car with her work friend who would drive her to the airport. As soon as they drove away, I sat down and began tying my ankles together.

I managed to tie my knees and gag myself with a simple scarf, and had started to tie my hands when I heard the front door open and footsteps walking in, a moment of quiet, and then I heard her sprinting through the house right to my room. I only got my hands free by the time my mom burst into the room. "I knew it!" she proclaimed, smiling. "Don't think I didn't see you so pleased with yourself on the couch. I told my friend I forgot something, and lo and behold, here you are!" She wasn't necessarily angry at me based on the tone of her voice, but I could tell she wasn't going to let me off easily with a simple "untie yourself now." No, she proceeded to tie my hands behind me and left me on the floor. "Its about ten minutes to the airport from here. My flight leaves in 2 hours. I'm going to leave now, and then call home in about 30 minutes. If there's no answer, I'll assume you couldn't get out and cancel the trip, which is going to make a lot of people mad at me, and it'll make me mad at you. Got it?" I nodded and mumbled a confirmation, and she leaned down and kissed me on the cheek, and said "Bye, sweetie, good luck."

As soon as she walked out the door I started tugging and pulling as best I could, but it wasn't giving, which surprised me, cause I can usually get out better than that. After giving up on escaping with brute force I scooted my way into the living room on my butt, and managed to pull myself up to my feet with a nearby chair. I hopped over to the kitchen and managed to get a pair of scissors out of the junk drawer, and with a bit of effort, I managed to cut my hands free. I pulled the gag out and looked at the clock, surprised that I had spent almost all of the time I had getting out, cause it didn't feel like it was that long.

Within a minute, I got a facetime call on my phone from my mom, and she said, "Well you got your hands out at least, but show me your legs." I pulled the camera back so she could see I was completely untied, and she nodded, and hung up. I sat for a moment confused before she texted me. "I wasn't about to say this out loud in a public airport. I guess you're old enough to make your own decisions, so if you want to tie yourself up go ahead, just be careful. And if I find you tied up when I get back and it looks like you were stuck for a while then this won't happen again, got it?" I responded yes, and walked back to my room, now doubly excited for the weekend.

(I'll try to continue this later when I get a chance. Thank you all!)
Last edited by Amberbound 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

;) ;) Good Start to your story
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Can’t wait to hear even more!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Good story, hope there will be more. :)
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

I take it you did tie yourself up some more that weekend :D
Barefoot99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Barefoot99 »

this sounds interesting can wait for part two
Barefoot and cuffed. That's the only way to go.
SB_Lover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SB_Lover »

Continue, please. Can't wait to read what happens. And yeah, go into details.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I really enjoyed this one. It was like a coming of age tale, but with bondage. :p
You are good writer, I’m looking forward to seeing more from you!
Amberbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Amberbound »

Part 2

Sorry it's taken so long, I've been hecka busy.

(BTW I recognize this part may seem all over the place, but this was me basically by myself trying to occupy myself with bondage, so there was a lot of me tying and untying myself, so please bear with me :D )

After I got permission to tie myself the whole weekend, I started going around gathering materials in my room to tie myself. Now, up to this point I had only ever done stuff like rope and scarves and occasionally tape, so I was curious to try some new stuff that she probably wasn't going to be as fond of. Still, I started simple with a scarf gag and tied my hands behind me, and I had some fun with that, struggling around the house, before I finally untied myself.

For dinner I ordered a pizza and was really tempted to turn it into a game and tie myself and try to escape before the pizza got to me, but I figured if I couldn't they would either flip out and call the police or think I was crazy. Or take advantage of my helpless state. Either way I didn't feel like risking it, so I waited patiently and ate my dinner bondage free.

I got ready for bed after a while, and wanted to have a night while I was tied up. I changed into a long sleeve gray shirt and black track shorts, and put on knee high socks. I tied my legs at the ankle with a long rope, and at the knee with 2 scarves (I didn't want rope burn from the rope all night, hence the socks) I gave myself a knotted cleave gag with a red scarf, and tied my hands together behind me. not too tight, but enough that I needed a minute of real struggling to get them out. When I finished, I struggled around for a bit on the bed before realizing the light was still on in my room, and I wasn't sure if I had locked the front door yet. So I hopped all the way to the front door (it was already locked so I had wasted my time and energy) grumbled to myself and hopped back, turned off the light and hopped into bed for the night.

Then twelve men all dressed in black came in and kidnapped me while I was sleeping no thats a lie I'm just making sure you're paying attention ;)

In the morning I slept in after rolling around struggling in my bed all night. I was still waking up and I heard a noise, but I wasn't sure what it was, until I heard it again and realized it was the doorbell, which freaked me out so I rushed to get myself untied, and heard a knock on the door. I finally managed to get my hands free and started on my legs when I heard the door unlock and open, which freaked me out for a moment, before I heard my aunt's voice call, "Amber? are you home?" I pulled out my gag and ran out to meet her.

"Aunt Rachel? What are you doing here?"

"You're mom asked me to check up on you."

"Weird, she's never done that before." In my head I thought, yeah she still doesn't trust me here tying myself up by myself.

"Yeah well I didn't see any harm in it. What took you so long? Did you just wake up?"

"...yes. that's the reason." I smiled to myself, and when she gave me a curious look I responded, "I was putting on a shirt, since I just got out of bed."

"Umm, okay then. You need anything? Want something to eat?"

I nodded "Sure! I'm just going to shower real quick." She nodded and went into the kitchen while I went back to my room, which still had my giant pile of "bondage gear" off to one side. I grinned, thinking, well she can't come in here for a while.

After I showered and we ate breakfast she headed off, after she made sure I didn't need anything else.

I got dressed in a red shirt, black skirt and tights, and white flats, and went to the store after she left to pick up a few things. Namely, zip ties, the one thing I had been wanting to try this weekend. I bought a bag with several in it, and jokingly told the cashier I was kidnapping someone when he gave me a weird look, especially considering it was the only thing I was buying. He just laughed, and did not call the police on me (fortunately). When I got home I kicked off my flats and sat down with the zip ties. At first, I zipped my hands in front of me to make sure I could still get it cut without too much of an issue. It was tricky to get the scissors in place, but after practicing with it for a while I figured I was okay. I ran over to my room and put on a pair of my boots, my personal favorite bondage article (no I don't know why). When I felt I was ready I figured I'd try my luck on the ground first.

I zip tied my ankles and knees, pulling them a little tighter than I was willing with my wrists, gagged myself with a scarf, and zip tied my hands behind me. I had some fun rolling around for a while on the floor while I constantly moaned to myself into my gag, giggling as I struggled. After 20 minutes or so I figured I should let myself out, so I did. Standing up, I was grinning widely, and wanted to try it again, but this time with something a bit more difficult to escape from. I was trying to think of something when I checked the time. It was still early afternoon, but this was the last whole day I had, so I wanted to make it count. Finally I resigned myself to googling ideas for self bondage, which led me to finding an idea. The article I found said some people freeze their keys so they had to wait and were helpless for a while. It piqued my interest, so I immediately ran and filled a cup with water, and put a pair of scissors inside, so the handles were sticking out the top but the blade was completely submerged, and put it in the freezer.

While I was waiting, I set up my escape scenario in my room. To make sure there would be no other possibility of escape, I figured I'd zip tie my arms around the leg of my bed, and keep the cup nearby, but far enough that I would have to stretch to do it. While I waited, I ate some lunch, watched some TV, and stared longingly at the freezer.

Eventually, I opened the freezer, and since I wanted to make sure it was nice and frozen, I waited a bit longer than was probably necessary, so it was around 6 or 7 when I finally pulled it out. It was plenty cold, so I went back to my room, locking the front door first this time ;) and finally started my little experience. I set the cup down where I had chosen to do so earlier, still within reach but I would have to stretch a bit. I zip tied my ankles, above and below my knees, and mid thighs, because why not, I thought to myself. I figured I would go a little more on the gag this time, so I pulled my hair up in a ponytail and put a sock in my mouth before wrapping duct tape around my head a few times. At the last minute I had an idea of how to get my elbows involved too (Note to reader, don't ever go with last minute ideas when you already have a self bondage plan) I set down a zip tie on the ground beneath where my hands would be, and got a few more together. I put one on my elbow on my left arm around the elbow, and put my back against the leg of the bed, and wrapped one on the leg, looping it on my elbow tie. With a bit of effort, I managed to use my other arm to loop another zip tie on the bed tie, and managed to get it locked and tightened around my right arm as well. I was pretty proud of myself, until I realized how far the cup was now...

I had experimented with my elbows free, so I quickly stretched out to reach the cup... and my toe barely touched it. Oh crap.

I think I'll end it here for now. Let me know what you think. (Spoiler alert...I die at the end)
Deleted User 76

Post by Deleted User 76 »

I really liked your story, it was very interesting :D , and I really liked how the second part ended, I have a lot of interest in how it continues ;)
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Great chapter! I love reading about your experimentation, with some nice touches of humor. And personally speaking, great choice with the skirt and black tights for a sort of damsel feel. Looking forward to more!
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Really really awesome! Hope to hear more soon!!!
Herp Derp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Herp Derp »

Zip ties are probably one of my favorite non-conventional bondage items. They're definitely under-appreciated, in my opinion. Virtually inescapable, relatively cheap, and it's pretty easy to set up some strict self-bondage scenarios with them - although that can be problematic, as it looks like you discovered.
RKOJason03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RKOJason03 »

That’s funny when you bought the zip ties. Cause when I go to Home Depot and I buy duct tape, I always feel a little awkward like always praying that I hope no one I know sees me. I’ve probably bout about 15 total rolls of duct tape from Home Depot. Anyways I also like that you finally tried my favorite gag, sock and tape around the head gag. How did you like it? Anyways great story look forward to hearing more.
Jason Gines
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Great story, you make self bondage exciting and yet fun, keep up the good work :)
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

This is a great story about someone finding their way into the world of bondage. I can't wait to read the next chapter when you get the chance to post it in between all the college work you probably have to deal with.
Amberbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Amberbound »

Okay, time to finish it up

Upon realizing that I couldn't quite stretch far enough to reach the scissors, I had begun to panic a little, and tried desperately to get them with my toes. I stretched a little further, but not much, before I realized that from where I was, I was more likely to hit the cup and knock it away from me than actually get it closer, so I stopped to think for a moment. I tried sliding my arms down on the bed leg, which was more uncomfortable, but I managed to get a bit more distance somehow, but with my feet zip tied I couldn't just pull it towards me yet, so I needed more reach, and I couldn't do much with my feet because of my boots. So in a last ditch effort, I managed to get my arms down lower on the leg than before, and stretched out one last time, figuring that if it didn't work I would just try again later. Fortunately, I had just enough reach to get my foot around it and kick it back towards me. I breathed a sigh of relief, and pulled myself back up. Now it was close enough that I didn't have to stretch nearly as far to get it.

After a moment of feeling proud of myself, I realized I had never finished the tying, so I zip tied my wrists together after working with them for a moment to get them where I wanted. Finally though, I was completely tied, completely at the mercy of a frozen cup of water.

As time went on, I noticed that the ice was starting to melt a little. I only noticed because of the small puddle of water that was forming around the lip of the cup. "crap" I thought to myself. Oh well, it's just water I guess. Either way, I figured I wanted one less thing to clean today, so I stretched out and pulled it towards me, little by little, with a bit of effort I managed to get it around to where my waist was. I turned and stretched out my hands, and barely managed to reach it, and I stood it back up. I left it where it was though, so I would still have to work a bit to get the scissors when it was done melting.

After a while of squriming around and struggling in the zip ties, I noticed the ice was mostly melted. I don't remember exactly how long it took, but I think it was around an hour and a half at this point. Again, I don't really remember a lot of the details. However at this point I could see there was very little ice still on the scissors, so I figured I would go ahead and free myself. I twisted around like I had before to get the cup, and tried to simply grab the scissors out of it. With some effort, I caught hold of the handle, and tried to pull it out. Unfortunately, I didn't pull it high enough and tipped the cup over, spilling the water right next to me, and it all came out right under where I was sitting, so now my butt was wet. I jumped at the sudden cold water reaching me, and nearly dropped the scissors out of surprise.

With some effort, I cut my wrists free, and with even more effort, I got my elbows, but that one took a lot of trial and error, and more luck than I've ever had since. Eventually though, I managed to get my arms loosed and moved away from the bed, and cut myself free from everything else. after taking off my gag, I looked down at the puddle of water and loose bits of zip ties all over the floor. Simply put, my room was a mess. I figured I'd take a shower before I finally went to sleep, so I threw a rag on the puddle to soak most of it up, took a shower and changed into some warm pjs, a gray long sleeved shirt and red pajama bottoms. After I threw away some of the trash and put most of the stuff away, I checked my phone and realized I had gotten a text from my mom while I had been tied.

"We were booked an earlier flight back than I was expecting, so I'll probably be back fairly early in the morning, around 6 or so. Knowing you I'll probably find you still asleep in bed and more than likely tied up, so it probably won't matter much to you as it is ;) "

I responded that that was fine, and shortly after got another message from her.

"Just be safe and make sure you can escape in the morning if there's an emergency. Of course that's not to say I won't necessarily take away your instrument of escape when I come to check on you."

I grinned, and figured I'd have fun on the last night. I did a simple hand and foot tie with a few more zip ties after I cleave gagged myself with a scarf, and placed the scissors down on my nightstand, falling asleep fairly quickly.

When I woke up, I heard someone walking around the house, and saw on the clock that it was 7. What I also saw was that my scissors were gone. So I got up and hopped out to the living room where my mom was making breakfast. "Oh you're awake now." She grinned and held up the scissors. She came and sat me on the couch, then used some rope to tie me in a hogtie. "Now, no escaping till I tell you to." I struggled around but ultimately obeyed her, until breakfast was ready and she untied me. As we ate, she asked about the weekend, and I told her what I did.

"So you really kept yourself occupied all day with nothing but bondage?"

"Pretty much yeah."

As we finished eating I was explaining my last attempt with the zip ties and she just sighed.

"Well at least you got loose in the end so that's good."

"Yeah, how was your trip."

"Oh, it was fine I suppose. I would have still rather been here playing with you though."

"Well it's hardly too late for that." I grinned.

She just smiled and gave a big sigh. "You're definitely my daughter."
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Lovely ending!!!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 5 years ago Lovely ending!!!
Indeed!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Cute ending! Thank you for sharing your first major journey into self bondage. I hope we get to read more adventures from you!
truly_trussed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by truly_trussed »

Amber, you are very fortunate to have such an understanding mom. Our "hobby" is slowly becoming mainstream but at
another time she might have freaked and put you in therapy.

Do you know or ever wonder if she participated in Tugs in her youth? It's possibly in your DNA.

Play safe, T.T.
Ballgag69
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ballgag69 »

Amazing story. I really like the story when you put scissor in ice. Great idea!!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Loved this story, Just starting to experiment with zip ties after all these years of using rope. Love that you wear boots during your bondage sessions, I just love a damsel tied up in boots. Dunno why, maybe the diet of westerns I grew up with where the heroine was always wearing boots when tied.
Barefoot99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Barefoot99 »

nice story
Barefoot and cuffed. That's the only way to go.
dymoke
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dymoke »

good story, really enjoyed it many thanks,
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic