My experiences (M/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

It's a shame you stopped playing tugs with your father, but I'm glad to hear that you found a friend to play with :)

Nice story, man :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Jermey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jermey »

squirrel wrote: 1 year ago It's a shame you stopped playing tugs with your father, but I'm glad to hear that you found a friend to play with :)

These games with my father stopped after a small incident when I was about 9 yo.

A little fighting game turned as usual into a tickle fight, during which he took off my socks and my t-shirt to better access my most sensitive spots.
With all our previous experiences, my father knew exactly where to tickle and how to get the best results on the hyper ticklish boy that I was.

This tickle session would certainly have been followed by a good bondage, but that day I wasn't in a good mood.

While he was torturing me, I really wanted him to stop, but I was laughing so hard that it was impossible for me to speak.

When he finally stopped, after what seemed like an interminable time, I was in tears and very angry, and while he looked at me with shocked eyes, I was literally yelling at him.

I have long regretted my overreaction that day, because it ended all of our TUGs... :cry:
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Jermey wrote: 1 year ago
squirrel wrote: 1 year ago It's a shame you stopped playing tugs with your father, but I'm glad to hear that you found a friend to play with :)

These games with my father stopped after a small incident when I was about 9 yo.

A little fighting game turned as usual into a tickle fight, during which he took off my socks and my t-shirt to better access my most sensitive spots.
With all our previous experiences, my father knew exactly where to tickle and how to get the best results on the hyper ticklish boy that I was.

This tickle session would certainly have been followed by a good bondage, but that day I wasn't in a good mood.

While he was torturing me, I really wanted him to stop, but I was laughing so hard that it was impossible for me to speak.

When he finally stopped, after what seemed like an interminable time, I was in tears and very angry, and while he looked at me with shocked eyes, I was literally yelling at him.

I have long regretted my overreaction that day, because it ended all of our TUGs... :cry:
Oh, so sorry to hear this :(

Jermey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jermey »

Here is the second part of my story with Michael.
I hope you will appreciate it.
I had interrupted it when Michael managed to free himself.

"Your turn now!" said Michael.

I was proud to see that my plan had worked, but I still decided it was best not to show my excitement too much.

Like an actor, I then hid my joy and answered him :
"Hey, it's not that simple, it's supposed to be a dare for the loser!"

"Oh C'mon guy, let's drop the uno! I have my revenge now, and if you manage to free yourself, you can tie me up again! Ok?"

After a brief moment of pretending to hesitate, I gladly accepted.

With a huge smile and an undisguised joy, Michael then took one of the judo belts, came to stand behind me and grabbed my two arms to bring them behind my back.

My heart began to beat very hard, and I was very happy to find this feeling again.

Until then I had only known the TUGs from my father, who, I must admit, always took care not to overtighten the bonds that we used.
When Michael started tying my wrists, I realized that I was entering the next level.

After he circled my wrists 3 times and crossed the ends of the belts around the 3 loops made, to tie everything out of reach of my fingers, I then tested these bonds, and I understood that it would be very difficult to free myself from them...
With a look over my shoulder, I then exclaimed:

"Hey, how do you want me to free myself from this?!"

"it's the goal of the game, isn't it? That the other can't free themselves, isn't it? So, it's too late to complain now!" replied Michael proudly.

After tying my wrists firmly, he knelt down and began to tie my thighs.
He made 2 turns of the belt that he tied on the front of my body, so that my hands behind my back could never reach this new knot.

He then took a third belt, that he passed between the one attaching my wrists, and with which he went around my waist 2 times, completely immobilizing my hands behind my back.

Realizing how difficult it would be to untied myself, I then asked him :

"But how many times have you tied someone up before me??“

"Never!! it's the very first time I've tied someone up! but I think I'm doing pretty well!" he replied cheerfully, coming back in front of me, holding the last belt in his hand.

“This one will be for your little feet!"

He then pushed me back, and my eyes wide with surprise, I fell across his bed.

Michael then sat down on the floor and then tied my ankles the same way he tied my wrists.
Once this was done, he grabbed my legs, lifted them and placed them on the bed, then, grabbing me by the armpits, he easily placed me in the middle of the bed.
He was much bigger and stronger than me, so he could move me like that without difficulty.

"Wait for me kindly, without starting to untied yourself, because I haven't finished yet! " he told me then.

"Not finished yet?! " I screamed as he ran out of the room.

During his absence, I took the opportunity to test my bonds, and wiggle my hands and feet.
I was very happy to see that his bondage was very good, and I gave up my acting, to enjoy finding myself in this situation.

When michael then returned, After 2 minutes, he was holding in his hand a coat hanger full of ties. I had never seen so many!

"These are my father's ties." he told me then.

"Heyyyy it's not fair! We never said we would use more things to get tied !!"

"... Yes... But we never said we wouldn't! " he replied, seeming to be jubilant at his new power.

"Ok, I accept, but if we have to play this often, we will have to establish real rules..." after all, I was not going to complain about this situation.

"Because you thought you were in a position to refuse?" he replied, pinching my cheek

I don't know how many ties he used then to tie my legs, my elbows and my arms and torso, but when he was done a few minutes later, I found myself squirming around like a vulnerable little caterpillar in the middle of his bed.

"That's it, are you finished now?"

"Not really quite" he replied, grabbing my feet and pulling my socks off.

"Nonono please don't tickle me! I'm sorry for trying to tickle you, but I'm really too ticklish!! " I begged him.

He then marked a stop, and with a Machiavellian air he answered me :

"That's interesting, I remembered it later, but for now I have another project ..."

Curious to know what this project could be, I then watched him tie my two socks together by their extremitys.
Michael then turned me on my stomach, and taking me by the hair to pull my head back, he said to me :

"Open wide! "

"Aaww!!"

I let out a small cry of surprise and pain, which then allowed him to put the knot in my mouth, and to tie my socks tight behind my head.

I had already been gagged on rare occasions by my father with a handkerchief, but this was the first time that I found myself with such an effective and tight gag. and the fact that it was my own socks makes me feel a sense of humiliation.
A little annoyed, I then tried to express myself with moans and struggles, which amused Michael.

"And now the last touch! " he said, getting up and going to his dressing room, from where he pulled out a winter scarf.

Coming back to sit next to my head, he then took off my glasses, and passed the scarf two Times around my head before tying it, leaving me flat on my stomach, totally bound, gagged and blindfolded.

I then felt him get up, and I heard him go to his office, where I recognized the familiar sound of a pencil case being opened.
Does he take pens? will he write on me? what can he find in a pencil case that would be useful to him in this situation?
I was full of adrenaline and endorphins, and I felt lots of butterflies in my stomach asking myself these questions...

I strained my ears to try to guess his intentions, when I heard him open a drawer in his dressing room, then come and sit on the bed, just near my bound barefeet, which he grabs to place them on his thighs.

I then jumped when I felt something slip between my big toes...
A lace!!
It was a shoelace that he then looped several times around my big toes, and this sensation made me wiggle as he finished tying it.

"SO ! Now my work is done, free yourself from that little ginger if you can! " he exclaimed triumphantly. I hated when he called me ginger, and then I began to struggle in my bonds.

"But there's another revenge that I have to satisfy isn't it?... "

He then pinned my ankles firmly against him with one of his arms, and my heart stopped then at the first touch on one of my toes, of what i recognized as a paintbrush.

It was what he had found in his pencil case, and that his evil brain was going to use as the ultimate instrument of torture.

He had to use all his strength and his weight to hold me in place, such was the terrible effect on my ticklish feet, and especially between my toes.

After a few minutes of this torment, he let go of his grip, and got up, and I was able to catch my breath.

He then knelt down on me, one leg on either side of my ankles, and began to tickle the inside of my thighs with his fingers.
I didn't know I was so ticklish there too, and my sportpants didn't offer much protection against these assaults.

He tickled my ribs for a few more moments, then left me sweating and smiling through my gag.

I squirmed to get on my back, and still blind, I was trying to guess where he might be, and what he might be doing.

I then jumped when I felt his hand on one of my right foot, and he then gently stroked my soles with his thumb, in a gentle massage saying :

"I could torture you a bit more, but that would probably be too cruel... I'm not a monster."

I then heard him sit at his desk and turn on his computer, and he played several parts of this game where a frog must cross a highway without being run over by vehicles.

I savored every minute of this moment. I was in heaven, bound in this way up to my toes, and defensless with my gag and my blindfold.

I was struggling a little, but without really wanting to free myself, and I was a little disappointed, when after about fifteen minutes, he told me that he was going to untie me, otherwise I would be there for a long time .

Untying me took a few minutes as he had to use many ties and as the knots were tight.

The afternoon had passed very quickly, and the time to go home was approaching, so we weren't tied up anymore that day, but other tugs were waiting for us afterwards, now that I had converted michael to this game , for which he was very imaginative thereafter.
Last edited by Jermey 1 year ago, edited 5 times in total.
Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

Great story with Michael :D
luckycub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by luckycub »

Loving hearing about your experiences. Please Continue! Also know that I would love to hear about other adventures you had with your tickle-monster father!
Jermey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jermey »

Gino wrote: 1 year ago Great story with Michael :D
Thank you, I will soon publish the other tugs with him.
Jermey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jermey »

luckycub wrote: 1 year ago Loving hearing about your experiences. Please Continue! Also know that I would love to hear about other adventures you had with your tickle-monster father!
thank you! If you like the stories with my father, there are still a few anecdotes that I will write for you then.
luckycub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by luckycub »

oh thanks! I look forward to it.
Jermey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jermey »

After this first anecdote with Michael, let's go back to when I was 7 years old, for another story with my father.

The summer holidays ended, we returned home.

One day, when my mother had sent me to put something away in the basement, my eyes fell on the place where my father kept his tools.
There, hanging from a hook on the wall, behind the shovels and rakes, was the Holy Grail...
"Ropes..."

Irresistibly attracted, I approached them, and lifting myself up on my tiptoe, I managed to unhook them.
There were all sizes, from about a meter for the shortest, to a very long one that must have been a good ten meters.

With beating heart, and after looking back up the stairs to be sure that no one would surprise me, I quickly took several of those whose size seemed good to me (between one and two meters), and I went up quickly but discreetly in my room.

There, after a new check to make sure no one would come up, I slipped under my bed, pushing the toys that were there, to grab, against the wall, "THE BAG".

I had hidden in this bag many handkerchiefs and scarves (snatched from my parent's dressing), and which I used during my little self-bondage sessions.

I quickly placed my new loot there, waiting for the delicious moment when I could use them.

This moment came a few days later.

My mother being a nurse at the city hospital, she often worked on weekends.
So, in this Saturday afternoon, I was alone in the house, while my father was busy in the garage.

Really excited, and at the same time very focused, sitting on my bed, I started to tie my legs with one of the ropes.
I started by tying it around my knees, and I wrapped it around, down to my ankles, where I did a tight knot.

If we put aside the rudimentary aspect of this bondage (it was the very first time that I used ropes), I was quite proud of myself!

Lying on my back, I then happily raised my legs in the air, playing at struggling against my bonds, and I suddenly froze when I heard my father's voice calling me from the front door.

As I quickly tried to undo the knot at my ankles, he called me a second time, then I heard his footsteps in the hallway.

I was finally freeing myself and I got up from my bed, throwing the rope in the air, when he opened the door to my room.

"There they are !!" he cried when he saw the ropes on my bed.
"Jermey! I looked for them everywhere last week! I needed them to secure objects that I had to transport in the van!"

A little ashamed, and red-faced, I could only watch my feet in silence as he grabbed the bag to look at the contents.

"Your mother would kill you if she knew where her scarves are finally..." he said to me with a little laugh that relaxed me a little.

"You know very well that you are not allowed to approach my tools. There are things there that can sting, cut, and injure a too curious little boy."

"I know, I didn't touch anything else, I just took the ropes..."

As a good father, he then warned me about the danger of tying yourself too tight, because it could cut off blood circulation, and about the fact that you should NEVER tie a rope around your neck...

Rolling my eyes, I replied sarcastically :

"Daddy, I'm not crazy, I would never tie a rope around my neck..."

"No insolence young boy, I have here enough to make you regret it!" he said to me with the little light of amusement in his eyes that I loved so much, pointing the ropes with his finger.

Immediately understanding this signal, jumping happily, I repplied to him that he would first have to catch me!
I hadn't gone 2 meters when his arms encircled me and threw me on my bed.

"Ooh the little maggot resists !"

TBC
Last edited by Jermey 1 year ago, edited 5 times in total.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Interesting, I wonder what will happen next... :)

Jermey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jermey »

"Ooh the tittle maggot resists"

My father then grabbed me by the ribs, which he began to tickle frantically.

Struggling like a little devil, I pulled hard with my arms on my bedpost, in an attempt to free myself, while pushing him away with my legs.
He then grabbed my right ankle, took off my sock and scratched the sole of my foot with his fingernail.

It didn't take more than a few seconds of this torment for me to cry out, between two bursts of laughter :

"I surrender! Pleaaaase I surrender!! "

My father stops then, and he made a kiss under my tortured foot, leaving me lying on my back all breathless and disheveled.
Catching my breath, I watched him judging the different ropes.

"Those two will do the job." he said finally, sitting down next to me.
"Give me your hands."

0beying his order, I kneeled against him, giving my arms.
He then asked me to cross my wrists, which I immediately did, and he began to tie them up, winding the rope first in one direction, then in the opposite direction, before tying a knot at the back of my hands, where my fingers couldn't reach it.

"You see, it doesn't have to be too tight to be effective." he told me.

"okay..." I answered in a whisper.
I couldn't take my eyes off my hands, and I was hypnotized by the feeling of the ropes encircling my wrists, and the beauty of this fantastical bondage.

No doubt amused by my subjugated air, my father then asked me with a smile to give him my feet.
I obeyed immediately, and he crossed them and tied them in the same way as my wrists.

This done, he then suddenly grabbed my ankles and wrists together, and pushed me onto my back.

"Hey! what are you doing?!" cried I surprised

"I'm giving the last touch." he replied with a wink.

He then used the remaining rope from my wrists, and wrapped it around the rope binding my ankles, and did the same with the remaining rope from my ankles, around the one binding my wrists.
He finished by tying the 2 ends behind my ankles, out of reach of my little fingers, leaving me in a kind of reverse hogtie, my hands and my feet tied together, but in front of me.

Stepping back to admire his masterpiece, he then said to me :
"I have 2 or 3 things to finish in the garage, I'll be back in an hour or two! " and he left the room.

Positively shocked by what I had just heard, I took a few seconds to react and shout at him :

"I would take less than 5 minutes to free myself!!"

I then strained my ears to find out if he was joking, or if he was really abandoning me like this, and I heard his footsteps going away, and the front door being opened and closed.

Very excited and amazed by the situation in which I found myself, I then rolled on my side.
I realized that his expression "it doesn't have to be too tight to be effective" was all true, as I tested my bonds by first wiggling each of my feet, then each of my hands, and finally all four together.

Savoring these new sensations and the feeling of being defenseless and vulnerable, I closed my eyes a few moment and imagined a kidnapping scenario where I found myself captured and taken prisoner.

Returning to reality, I sat down as best I could, to observe my bondage more attentively, in order to free myself from it, and stand triumphantly in a halo of resplendent light, ropes in hand like a hero, in front of my disappointed and defeated father.

After intense consideration, I concluded that the only alternative left to me, would be to use my teeth to pull on my ties in the hope that they would move until a knot was accessible. Knot that I would then untie, once again with the help of my teeth...
This attempt was of course a loosing game, but for a hopeful 7 yo boy, everything seems so simple and possible...

I was taking advantage of the flexibility of my child's body, and, very concentrated, I was trying with determination to pull the rope hard with my teeth, when I heard the voice of my father who was again standing at the door of my bedroom...

"Are you gnawing your bonds little beaver? "

"Get back to work in your garage! Another minute or two and I'll be successful! " I replied arrogantly, raising my head as he approached me.

"Ohlala my little Jermey ... that's not good at all..."
he replied, taking me by the ankles and pushing me on my back, before tipping me from right to left by throwing my legs from one of his hands to the other.

"You act arrogant twice in less than an hour, you touch my tools, steal my ropes and your mother's scarves... what punishment should I inflict on such a bad little jermey? " he said to me.

"How about nothing at all? " I suggested, giving him my most charming smile.

Caressing my bare right foot with his thumb, and slowly pulling with the other hand the sock that still protected my left foot, he answered :

"Oh no, a bad boy deserves punishment, and I know exactly the right one..."

Grabbing both of my ankles tightly, he then began the ultimate and most effective torture on the hyper ticklish boy I was : The Raspberries on my soles and toes.

He started with my right barefoot first, pulling my toes back to reach the most sensitive areas, and did the same with my left barefoot, alternating from one to the other.
He successively attacked each of my feet, then tickled my ribs with both hands, and then gave a new round of Raspberries mercilessly to my poor little feet, ...
When he finally paused, after several minutes, exhausted and out of breath, I begged him to stop.

Seated next to me, he then caressed my feet gently, as if he wanted to be forgiven after the treatment he had just inflicted on them.
After a few minutes he untied me, taking care to massage my wrists and my ankles where the mark of the ropes were visible, while I lay still savoring the fantastic moment I had just experienced.
luckycub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by luckycub »

Very cute. I love that he "punished" you with tickles before AND at the end of the tie up. Feel free to share as many of these as you like!

The other story about Michael is good too. Thanks for sharing here!
Jermey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jermey »

luckycub wrote: 1 year ago Very cute. I love that he "punished" you with tickles before AND at the end of the tie up. Feel free to share as many of these as you like!

The other story about Michael is good too. Thanks for sharing here!
Thank you very much ;)
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Very great stories
Jermey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jermey »

The slave wrote: 1 year ago Very great stories
Thank you, I'm glad that you like it!
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

During the summer, and on long weekends or extended breaks (Christmas and Easter), sleepovers were favorite activities. Lee and I spent many a night at each other's houses, and when we got a little older (9-10), our parents let us camp out in the back yard. From 11 1/2 we went further afield, spending nights at a spooky old "haunted" house, and, further out, another spooky place - a ghost town.

We usually slept outside in tents, but during the day we explored these places which held some fascination for us, and fueled our imaginations. We sometimes went by ourselves, but many times we went with other kids from our boy scout patrol or troop, and occasionally with a couple of kids from a cub scout den full of ten year olds.

During the day our imaginations took off. Some of us would be snoopy kids, captured by the others who would be spies or outlaws, and tied up at their hideout. There were variations on that theme, like kidnappers and victims, but when it started to get dark, we came out, sat around our campfire, and told each other dirty jokes and ghost stories.

One time, the older (13-14) kids were giving the younger ones some crap about an issue long forgotten, and ten year old Billy grew tired of it, and dared David and Tony to spend the night IN the "haunted house." David (13) and Tony (14) were reluctant, but then Lee said the "magic word:" "Chicken!"

No barely 11 year old was going to call a 13-14 year old a chicken, and get away with it. They accepted the challenge, and Tim (who hated being called 'Timmy') said something to the effect of "Make 'em wear their pajamas an' tie their hands and feet!"

David and Tony turned pale at that idea, but the color returned when it occurred to them that Lee, Tim, and I were not all that great at tying captives. With total darkness rapidly approaching, we went along with Tim's idea. made them change to pajamas. took them, their clothes, and their sleeping bags inside, tied their hands and feet, gagged them, and left them. We went back to the campfire, and resumed our ghost stories and dirty jokes, along with schemes on how to scare the crap out of Tony and David.

Before we could decide on anything, they came out, said that they got loose, and that they got free ties on us. Those were the "rules," and we had to go along, but I said "In the morning! You guys still gotta stay the night inside." Tony and David agreed, and stayed for an hour or so, joining the rest of us telling ghost stories and dirty jokes, before returning to the house to complete the challenge.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really great stories so far
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

When I was a kid I never had any TUG experiences with adults. When I was 9-10, I could neither tie nor escape too well, but as I got older, I got better. I do remember getting discouraged when my older friends tied me up and I couldn't get loose, and when I tied them, and they escaped easily. They seemed to sense it, so every now and then, I got tied so I could escape, and tied them so they couldn't. When I had a friend or friends tied, they'd "mmmppfff" and struggle, and put on a good show for me, and I enjoyed watching them. The 13-14 year olds were especially good at it. I really liked it if they pushed out their gags and asked to be untied. That meant I'd get three free ties. One for pushing out the gag, one for talking while tied up, and the third because they couldn't get loose.

After a while, I recognized what was going on, but it was still fun, and I did the same thing when I became an "older kid." (12+) The penalty for failure was getting tied up on a sleepover or back yard campout, many times in pajamas. usually with two, but sometimes as many as five or six, and filled with imaginative scenarios like being captured by crooks, spies, robbers, kidnappers, or Indians who tied and gagged us.

Drawscore
HgtFt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HgtFt »

I really love your stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic