Hopping Around the Basement (m / solo)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Hopping Around the Basement (m / solo)

Post by Detective-Gag »

Early on when I was younger, when I was experimenting with different ways to tie myself up on my own, there was an afternoon where I had some extended free time after school.

My folks were going to be at work until after dark; and my sister was spending her afternoon at a friend’s house; so I pretty much had the house to myself.

Without the hassle or stress of worrying about someone accidentally discovering my “distressing” scenarios; I usually took these opportunities to tie myself up, re-enacting some of my favorite kidnapping scenes from tv shows or movies.

Our house at the time had a finished basement; fully carpeted, fairly long & open, with a few smaller rooms.

I “borrowed” a few items from our storage shed, which we hardly used…some white rope, and a roll of white duct tape. I’d seen duct tape used to gag people from quite a few TV shows by that point; but hadn’t used that sort of tape myself in earnest.

I made my way down into the basement, and got to work: I tied my ankles together with the white rope, and then right above my knees, so that now my legs were securely together.

Next, I thought it best to apply the gag…I tore off a few strips from the roll of white duct tape, and smoothed them over my mouth.

The arms were tricky (they always were)…I had to loop the rope around a few times, leaving “just” enough slack so that I could slip my arms through afterward, so that the rope at least felt snug.

Obviously, I couldn’t tie my own wrists…self-tying has its limits, after all…but I had a back-up plan: using a pair of fitness armbands, I realized I could slip both my wrists through the two of them at the same time. The wristbands were snug enough that they at least “felt” like my hands were bound.

So wiggled both my arms into the ropes around my torso; and then with my hands behind my back, I slipped my wrists through the armbands, and…presto!

I was thoroughly tied up.

In my mind, I started to imagine the scenario: I had been grabbed by some goons, who wished to kidnap me so that they could hold me for a ransom…the house was their hideout; and as soon as they had brought me there, they’d tied me up just like as I was now, before silencing me with the white tape over my mouth.

Then they’d brought me down into the basement, and tossed me down onto the floor, before going back upstairs and leaving me alone to struggle.

Picking up from that part of the story, I started writhing around on the carpet, grunting through the tape covering my mouth. I had done a decent job mimicking the feeling of being captured, as the ropes were holding strong, even as I moved around.

I rolled over & got into a sitting position, looking around the basement, pretending as though I were seeing it for the first time. I twisted against my ropes, and mumbled through my gag, trying to say things like “Hlumph?” (Hello?) or “Hlmph mmph!” (Help me!”).

After a few minutes of that, I rolled onto my feet, and shakily wobbled myself into a standing position. I started hopping around the basement area, letting out determined grunts through my gag with every small jump. At this point, I was pretending to be a hostage trying to find a way to escape; while also being careful not to alert any of the kidnappers in the floor above, who I imagined were having conversations on how best to ransom me.

My first goal was the back door of the basement, which led to the exterior stairwell…I slowly made my way over to that door, hopping & shuffling carefully so I didn’t fall over. When I got to the door, I turned my back to it, and tried to turn the doorknob with my hands.

Locked, of course.

Next, I tried hopping back over to the basement stairs. Looking up, the single light bulb illuminated the steep staircase, an impossible journey, bound as I was.

Moreover, in my internal fantasy, there absolutely were goons standing guard at the top, just waiting to see if I tried anything funny.

Not wanting them to witness me hopping about, I then crossed over to the far side of the basement, passing the entertainment area, where the narrow windows provided some slivers of light through their drawn curtains.

I started mumbling through my gag, acting like I was trying to get the attention of some Good Samaritan somewhere outside the building. Realizing that the duct tape was proving too effective at keeping me quiet, I looked around the basement, and instead went over to the couch, and plopped down onto the cushion.

Bending over, I started rubbing my face against the armrest of the couch, trying to peel the tape from off my mouth.

After considerable effort, I managed to catch the corner of the tape on the coarse material of the couch. Working my jaw, I managed to partially remove the gag from my mouth, until it hung from one side of my cheek.

Emboldened, I hopped back over to the basement window, and started calling for “help”.

Alas, at this point in my “story”; the crooks heard me yelling, and came back down into the basement, “dragging” me back to the center of the basement.

Thus ended part one of my little tie-up experiment.

Wondering where I could take things from that point, I looked around, and decided to untie myself briefly to change-up the location: there was a small office area in the basement, with a computer, desk & chair.

Plotting out the next scene, I quickly went upstairs to grab a white handkerchief, and came back down to the office.

I then sat myself down in the wooden chair, re-tied my ankles & knees together, and then wrapped the extra ropes around the back of the chair and my torso.

Then I tore some fresh strips of white tape from the roll, and pressed them back over my mouth…and then, I took the white handkerchief, and tied it tightly over the tape, knotting it behind my head.

Now mostly secured, I finished by slipping my arms down through the rope lashed around my midsection; and now I was tightly tied to a chair!

Continuing the storyline I had put on pause, the kidnappers had caught me trying to escape, and dragged me into the back office to secure me further.

Because I had managed to partially remove the duct tape from my mouth, the villains had tied an extra cloth gag over my taped mouth to ensure I could not remove it again.

I pretended that the bad guys were standing around me, dialing my parents on the office phone on the desk, with me wriggling tied & gagged in the chair. One of the kidnappers put the phone to my face, telling me to speak to my parents on the other end of the line.

“Gmmph! Hlmph mmph!”

Then the kidnappers listed their demands, and then left me alone to struggle in the office.

Because it was a swivel chair, I had some funny scooting around the space, murmuring through the gag a little bit more.

Eventually, I called this session to a close; making sure to return everything to their proper places.

All in all; it was a fun little self-tying game.
1960gerson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 1960gerson »

Bravo. A new contributor. Hopefully some interesting new tales.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Seems like this was a fun self-bondage session…. I used to do similar stuff when I was a teen. Great story!
Wernhein
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Wernhein »

very nice, what clothes are you wearing in that adventure ?
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

Wernhein wrote: 1 year ago very nice, what clothes are you wearing in that adventure ?
Oh, let’s see…if memory serves: white long socks, black gym shorts, and a light blue sleeveless shirt.
imnotinmyhome
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by imnotinmyhome »

Selfbondage is always fun
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Another great little selfbondage tale. You write well and obviously spend time editing. You adventures were very much like mine (and apparently you dressed very much like I did).

Thanks for posting!
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

MaxRoper wrote: 1 year ago Another great little selfbondage tale. You write well and obviously spend time editing. You adventures were very much like mine (and apparently you dressed very much like I did).

Thanks for posting!
Thanks for the compliment!

Always nice to hear that others had similar games when they were younger.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great self bondage story.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic