Story of a Kidnapping part 3 (mmm/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
imnotinmyhome
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Story of a Kidnapping part 3 (mmm/m)

Post by imnotinmyhome »

Hello, good morning everyone, I've been reading the forum for a long time but I never dared to post anything, today I'm going to make my first contribution which is also a very strong personal story since it involves a real kidnapping, in this case mine, before nothing I would like to give you a little context.

This happened in 2017 when at that time I was 16 years old, almost 17, I am Argentine, as some know and perhaps others do not know Argentina has been having a great Argentine crisis that made the social class gap bigger and bigger, although I am not what you can imagine as a "Millionaire", my family is and was in a good economic situation.

One Friday, June 23, as usual, I started my mornings with a fairly marked routine, at that time I went to school in the morning and in the afternoon I went swimming, since I lived near the school it was quite common for me to walk to the school since I did not live more than 14 blocks away, I remember very well that by then winter had already arrived in the country and the first waves of wind and cold appeared, in addition to the fact that it was already getting dark before and before.

My day had passed without pain or glory, in the afternoon I had gone swimming where I left at 5:00 pm, I remember that inside my head the idea of ​​skipping swimming class had passed, call it intuition, sixth sense, or whatever. you want, but I think I should have paid more attention to my mind at that time.

I remember going out swimming with a little of cold in my body, I was wearing a navy blue school jacket, underneath a white shirt with the school logo, blue tubed pants and crocs, I remember leaving school putting on my headphones and starting to walk , the reality is that the road was not long, I used to get home in about 20 minutes, I remember how the night began to peek into the day while I was completely wandering inside my mind, also the street was quite empty, so that give an idea I don't live in the center of the city but I live to the north of it, the area where I lived at that time is a fairly quiet area of ​​large houses, so I was concentrating on nothing until at one point everything turned black and blurry.

Today in my mind I see it as if there were minutes but I know it was a handful of seconds, first a car braking quite quickly, I don't remember for sure which car, but it was a blue car, the next thing I remember is taking off my headphones almost like instinctively since I wasn't paying attention, by the time I looked there was a man taller than me, whose clothes I vaguely remember, pointing a gun at my head at that moment the only thing that happened was that it was a robbery and nothing more so the first thing I did was tell him that I was going to give him my cell phone.

Almost without a link, today I understand because of the shock, the next thing I remember is that same guy forcing me into the car and that it started at full speed, between threats and my heart wanting to come out of my mouth, they forced me to look down and not raising my face, I remember the sound of my heart beating on the verge of tachycardia, my sweaty hands and my legs that couldn't stop moving on their own because of fear and nerves.

At that moment I was in a car, with 4 armed men without knowing what was going to happen to me, at one point I remember that everything went black as they put a hood over my head and also tied my hands with zip ties behind my my back, I don't know how long it will have been since for me time didn't end anymore, besides I was completely confused between the shock, the bag on my head, the loud music inside the car and the gun resting on my stomach I was living hell itself .

After what I estimate was an hour or so, we arrived at the place where they kept me captive, some got out of the car and I stayed with one of the kidnappers inside the car, I remember that he threatened me so that I would not speak and shut up, I inside I was trying to wake up from that nightmare, I kept thinking about my family, my friends, I obviously knew by that time what was happening to me, I knew what a kidnapping was, although in Argentina it is not a popular crime, I knew about cases known where the victims end up buried and the idea of ​​that terrified me, I knew that at that time for those guys it was nothing more than a coin to get what they wanted.

I remember a simple threat with a spouting effect: "Shut your mouth, asshole, you will be dead", at that moment I relaxed my chest and decided that I was going to let things flow as they had to, when I got out of the car I remember the smell of damp earth and see under the hood a whole path of grass, which made me intuit that it was not in the city but in a more remote part of the countryside, which in Buenos Aires abound and are very easily accessible.

This is how I was guided to a room, where the smell of confinement abounded mixed with a nauseating smell of humidity, right there the guy who was guiding me dropped me on a foam rubber mattress, yellow, all this followed by a light off and a door slam.

I don't know very well how long I spent there alone, I just remember that I didn't stop crying, until at one point one of the kidnappers entered, under threats (something that I didn't miss at all during my captivity), forced me to close my eyes. while I took off my hood, that's when I covered my eyes with tape and often gag myself with a ballgag (A small fact is that until that moment, I only knew them from some other movie but nothing more than that), to which How big was it, you may ask? Enough to keep a teenager quiet and fearful.

At that moment I couldn't stop thinking that I wanted that guy to stop touching me, I felt vulnerable like a baby, I had thought that all that had ended there but I was wrong, the kidnapper made me stop and then I took off the seals of hands, often forced me to take off my school uniform, by that time I had already lost my crocs I don't know where, I hadn't even noticed it or I had realized it, I ended up noticing it when I felt the cold concrete floor penetrating my feet.

When I finished taking everything off, the only thing I left on was my boxers, the guy helped me put on some clothes, a pair of sweatpants, which in Argentina we call Jogging, quite loose with elasticated ankles, a long-sleeved shirt and one of those sweatshirts without a zipper.

After the time of the clothes, he sent me back to bed where the husband put my 2 hands on 2 ends of the bed, and my feet with long handcuffs on the bed too, before leaving I could feel how the guy placed a weapon on my head, a moment where I am not going to deny that I was scared to death, something I did not mention before that while I was undressing I thought the worst, in addition to the fact that I was trembling all the time and on the verge of bursting into tears, after putting the gun down I was able to feel noise from what seemed like a camera flash.

I particularly remember how tight the leather was against the corners of my lips (because of the captive time, the rubbing of the leather and my saliva gave me a rash), as well as how uncomfortable it was to have a tight ball inside my mouth, for God's sake, I was all the while swallowing hard, added to how humiliating it felt.

Finally the first night ended with a slam, there I was, exhausted, emotionally destroyed, unable to see, unable to even babble, any word I said would be silenced by that damned ball pressed between my teeth, handcuffed to a bed in God knows. where, at the mercy of some guys I didn't know they wanted and above all the things they were willing to do to me to get what they wanted.

My first night there was really hell, I couldn't breathe due to the mucus in my nose and because of the gag I couldn't breathe in the best way either, the tears mixed with the glue from the duct tape on my eyes started to irritate and sting, I also remember the penetrating cold, mainly on the soles of my feet that by instinct I couldn't stop rubbing between them to keep warm, luckily the foot cuffs were on the pants, although they were very tight it didn't hurt my skin as much as if The handcuffs I had on my wrists did.

From my parents I know that that same day, at approximately 8:00 p.m., so I suspect that around that time is when I was already in the place where they held me captive, the kidnappers contacted them, I know that on that day they did not ask for the amount of the ransom but they did warn that they did not want police.

Another day I will tell you what happened later, I also wanted to tell you that I imagine you will be asking yourself a lot of questions, for example, how is a boy who went through all this damn traumatic event writing this? After my liberation I felt a little attraction to this world of ties that you call bondage, I don't know how to explain it, the truth is that this is my first time opening up with other people and even saying it, although anonymously, saying it at the end, I hope you understand me and you can send me an email with anything !
Last edited by imnotinmyhome 8 months ago, edited 5 times in total.
Mrhashbrown101
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mrhashbrown101 »

Wow, fascinating story! I know by the fact that you’re writing this that all ends well but I am very interested.
As for spelling, there are a few words that I don’t think translated from what you mean, however I think everyone understands what you’re getting at.
Very brave to tell a story like this. I’m glad you’re able to do so.
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

Super intense!

I'm surprised you're interested at all after that, seems like it would be reliving trauma.

Hope you're okay now.
Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

oh my god, i can't believe what i read, i need to catch my breath first. Terrible what happened to you and I'm very sorry, I would like to take you in my arms now and comfort you. Thank goodness you're okay now?!
imnotinmyhome
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by imnotinmyhome »

Mrhashbrown101 wrote: 1 year ago Wow, fascinating story! I know by the fact that you’re writing this that all ends well but I am very interested.
As for spelling, there are a few words that I don’t think translated from what you mean, however I think everyone understands what you’re getting at.
Very brave to tell a story like this. I’m glad you’re able to do so.
Hello friend, thank you very much for the comment, without a doubt it ends well and today I can also say that I am fine.

As for the translation, I will be aware of correcting it and trying to be the most correct for what is coming, the reality is that I am a bit lazy and in the desire to want to write and publish quickly, I let myself be carried away by google translator
imnotinmyhome
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by imnotinmyhome »

shyguy92 wrote: 1 year ago Super intense!

I'm surprised you're interested at all after that, seems like it would be reliving trauma.

Hope you're okay now.

The truth is that it is something that makes me feel guilty seeing what happened to me with a bit of eroticism without going any further, that is why I decided to share it here, however I decided to tell it because it is something that I wanted to share with people for a very long time, As I said before, it makes me feel guilty and perhaps morbid to know what people think about what happened to me.
imnotinmyhome
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by imnotinmyhome »

Gino wrote: 1 year ago oh my god, i can't believe what i read, i need to catch my breath first. Terrible what happened to you and I'm very sorry, I would like to take you in my arms now and comfort you. Thank goodness you're okay now?!
first of all Virtual hug received here, I imagine it is difficult to imagine and read but it is a very particular experience, and luckily I am quite well today thank you very much for asking
imnotinmyhome
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by imnotinmyhome »

Surprisingly, despite all the stimuli of that fateful day, I remember that first night very well, it was a mixture of sensations, physically speaking it is rare to express it, I felt heat inside my body, heat from fear, heat from how humiliated I was, I was an inert body thrown on a mattress, handcuffed to a bed, without speaking or seeing, at that moment I felt more like a dead person than like a human being in itself, I think that the first minutes, hours of what was the loneliest night of my life, because i really thought i was going to die i was crying and crying.

The wrists of my arms were very tight from the handcuffs, my bare feet were frozen, my mouth ached from the gag and the echo of not knowing what my parents were going through resonated in my head, paradoxically I was the one directing the risk, but inside my heart was the fear of thinking that my parents, my family, my friends would never see me again, nor would I see them.

At first inside that lonely, cold and sad cell I tried to fight against those damn handcuffs that imprisoned me, but I knew that it was in vain and that I would most likely end up hurting my wrists and those boys that kidnapped me I knew that they would not I would care a lot about my injured wrists.

I remember at one point waking up and being home, seeing my family and thinking: Was this all a bad dream? I ate, laughed and talked as a family until a reality check woke me up and made me realize that it was still there. , that it was not a bad dream that everything that was happening to me was true, I don't know what time it was, I particularly remember the dryness inside my mouth and my extremities completely cramped, at that moment I just resigned myself to crying, I didn't care More I didn't know how much longer I was going to be there and especially if I was going to get out of there.

That first night passed like a dream with a fever where one does not distinguish reality from the dream itself and that's when I began to realize the trick my mind was making me go through.
At one point I suppose it must have been in the morning, since despite being quite devoid of my senses, the place where I was held captive was not soundproof, since I could hear some noises from outside, for example car noise I did not hear what made me think and later confirm with people who investigated what happened to me, that the place where I was surely was a house in the country, if there is any person from Buenos Aires, they will know that when you move from the city to the road there are many lonely houses and far from the same route, today when I travel by car it is hard for me to think about those houses and see them, and not feel the desperation of having been there, but it is something that I am treating myself.

Returning to the subject of sounds, let's say that I use the external sound as a small compass to know if it was daytime and you will surely be wondering, how did I do it? Simply the noise of the crickets, use that as a guide to know if it was indeed day or night.

Now let's go back to what was going on, what I suppose was from the morning, it was my first interaction of speaking with one of those who had me captive, it was a young voice with the years I have today I could assure that it was the voice of someone with no more than 30 years old, he took off the gag and we started talking, it was a firm voice the guy knew what he was doing but at the same time he was trying to show maybe a little warmth, obviously I know that guy had kidnapped me but it was him the only one that during my captivity showed me a little warmth.

That man had asked me how I had spent the night, I remember that I answered him coldly and he told me that he was going to try to solve it, then he went on to give me some water and told me that everything was going to be fine that I should not worry and that I should not They wanted to hurt me but I tried not to do anything, because they were prepared to hurt me.

He also asked me if I needed to go to the bathroom to which I nodded, and went on to tell me to wait, after that he took the handcuffs off my feet and hands, and finally he took that damn piece of tape out of my eyes. , I remember the penetrating light almost blinding, and that it was nothing more than a simple low consumption light bulb but the truth was that my eyes did not see the light for almost 15 hours it took a few seconds to adapt to the light and finally I could see the where they had me.

Basically it was a much larger room than I could have imagined it to be, the floor was made of cement, the walls were made of brick, here in Argentina for those who don't know it is quite common for houses to be made of brick and cement, which It made me think that perhaps the room was new and was under construction or perhaps it had been built to keep me captive. The bed where I was tied was against a wall and parallel to the bed there was a piece of wood covering what I suppose was a window perhaps, and at the foot of the bed was a metal door with no handle from the inside, only the entry of a few keys.

I could also see the guy who was talking to me, he was wearing sports pants, the color I don't remember, he was also wearing a sports jacket, precisely from AC Milan, his hands were covered in gloves and also a ski-style mask but he was wearing sunglasses .

There the guy showed me how I was going to do my bathroom needs during my captivity and he also let me stretch my legs for about 5 minutes while he was only standing, I remember that it was 5 minutes of total alienation, I felt out of myself.

I was sitting on that bed, I remember staring at my feet and my legs on that mattress while the handcuffs that imprisoned me rested defiantly next to me, the red and gray of the bricks and the cement, the metallic gray of the door, the yellow of the mattress, the black of the pants and the pale white of my feet, and those cuffs I remember those damn cuffs, it is an image that I still remember and have in my mind to this day.

After that, the guy tied me to the bed again, I asked him to please not cover my eyes, I knew that the handcuffs were necessary at a certain point the gag, perhaps also, although if they had asked me not to speak, please fear was just going to be quiet, but the damn tape over my eyes wasn't necessary and the guy covered my eyes again anyway.

Later that day, another different guy came in, he had a rougher voice and also older, a defiant voice, he took off the handcuff and the gag and he gave me the food, I remember being quite intimidated by the presence of that The second guy who, almost by flash of memory, was the one who tied me to the bed the first time and gave me my clothes.

Between spoonfuls of the stew that the kidnapper was giving me, he threatened me and said things that I simply tried to ignore: "So you spent the first night cold, asshole? Why do you think you come here to have a good time?" ?" , "For your sake, let's hope your father pays, otherwise we're going to have to send him a finger to think about it", Threat after threat, between spoonfuls, I stopped eating and the guy violently gagged me and handcuffed me again to bed.

While he was tying me up, my stomach was filled with nerves of fear, with images of my family and friends again, and it was inevitable that I would start to cry, "Save those tears for when you have to talk to your little father," the guy said seriously, but mocking, I remember that comment with particular anger.

That Saturday June 14 was the second phone call from the kidnappers with my parents, they asked for a figure of 500.00 USD, about 8,000,000 Argentine pesos and gave them a period of 4 days to collect them, as I said before, my family is not a millionaire , and that figure was quite far from what my family could afford.

Well this is what I will tell for today, I will continue telling you how my kidnapping was until the moment of my release and a little about how my life was afterwards.

I know that the Forum has Private Messages but for some unknown reason I cannot access them, if someone wants to talk to me to ask me things I am quite open with the subject, so anything can send me a message via Discord my username is imnotinhome # 2539
Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

I really feel sorry for you when I read your story.
Krashnamsa
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Krashnamsa »

My God what a horrible situation, I hope that today you are very well, nobody deserves to live what you have lived
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Hello, [mention]imnotinmyhome[/mention],
Private messaging will become available to you when you have made ten qualifying posts: stories or comments on the stories of others.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

damm [mention]imnotinmyhome[/mention]!!!

that could be a scary experience... i cant imagine all what you live.

hope you be fine.
imnotinmyhome
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by imnotinmyhome »

Gino wrote: 1 year ago I really feel sorry for you when I read your story.

It was hard to get over but today I can count it and today I'm fine looking on the bright side
imnotinmyhome
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by imnotinmyhome »

Krashnamsa wrote: 1 year ago My God what a horrible situation, I hope that today you are very well, nobody deserves to live what you have lived
Thanks a lot
imnotinmyhome
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by imnotinmyhome »

Xtc wrote: 1 year ago Hello, @imnotinmyhome,
Private messaging will become available to you when you have made ten qualifying posts: stories or comments on the stories of others.
Perfect thank you very much, I did not know that
imnotinmyhome
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by imnotinmyhome »

alkaid_ wrote: 1 year ago damm @imnotinmyhome!!!

that could be a scary experience... i cant imagine all what you live.

hope you be fine.
Thank you very much for the comment, It was a very difficult time for me and my family but luckily we were able to move on
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

imnotinmyhome wrote: 1 year ago
shyguy92 wrote: 1 year ago Super intense!

Hope you're okay now.

The truth is that it is something that makes me feel guilty seeing what happened to me with a bit of eroticism without going any further, that is why I decided to share it here, however I decided to tell it because it is something that I wanted to share with people for a very long time, As I said before, it makes me feel guilty and perhaps morbid to know what people think about what happened to me.
I know it doesn't matter what I say, because you're going to feel what you feel regardless.

But I'd say there's nothing to be guilty about. None of it is your fault.
imnotinmyhome
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by imnotinmyhome »

Hello everyone, I hope you are well, I will try to continue updating my personal history, it is difficult but I want to write everything down no matter how long it takes me, I will continue where I left off below.

The night of that Saturday began to appear and together with it the sound of the crickets combined with a spectral cold began to flood that damn room in which I was, there really wasn't much to do, despite being my first 24 hours there was decided to give myself completely to the destiny that life had in store for me.

If anyone could see me seen at that moment I was nothing more than an inert body, my emotions being masked by a mere piece of cut tape thrown over my eyes, my mouth silenced by a red ball, and a pair of hands and feet standing in the open. , completely frozen.

But inside I was just a boy who wanted to go home, terrified, sad, humiliated, living a punishment, the punishment of uncertainty simply because of the greed of the human being and for perhaps being lucky enough to have something in a country where not everyone can.

I remember that night with an empty nostalgia, despite being in that situation I don't think I ever had so much time to be with me, to talk to me, I'm not wanting to say that in order to have a moment of introspection you have to be kidnapped, far from it, but If that uncomfortable silence allowed me to value life more and what I had up to that moment, without going any further, 3 days ago I was sleeping in my house, comfortable and calm without thinking about the future and yet I was there at the mercy of men without knowing how much time I had left on the clock.

I remember that I began to think, why me? I wasn't the most millionaire in my school, I didn't have a high profile and I wasn't a bad person, so I asked myself why me? Another thing that began to eat away at my head with questions It was, since when was this being planned? It's really scary to think that while I was living my normal life there was a group of people conspiring to kidnap me, they had the luxury of studying my life, while I was maybe laughing with my friends, on the other side there was a guy buying a bloody ball gag that I knew was going to shut me up, that's one of the things that haunts me to this day, to think of how long I was being followed and I hadn't realized.

Later that night the kidnapper of the young voice comes again to tell me that if things went well in a few days I would be back in my house, I remember hearing that and feeling a mixture of confused feelings, were these guys really going to to free myself?, I was afraid but in turn, that particular phrase made me feel hope after all, it was the only thing I had to hold on to.

After all that, I was left alone again, while I was wandering in my mind I remember that outside some whistling of wind began to be heard, suddenly a rain began to be heard from outside, at that moment another blow of reality fell on what I was experiencing, I think that sometimes I didn't understand what was happening, then I realized, it's a bit strange to explain, it was as if I got lost inside my mind maybe for a couple of minutes and tried to think of something nice but for something external always cut off and returned to that reality where he was a prisoner.

I remember putting myself in a fetal position, my handcuffs pressed tightly against my wrists, they squeezed, they hurt, the ball in my mouth was suffocating, it was also something big for the size of my mouth, it was very tiring, at this moment I was gagged for more than a day, the damn tape in my eyes caused me horrific claustrophobia, despite my hearing I had almost no reference to where I was, I felt like I was being watched all the damn time, it was the same if there wasn't someone or if there was, me all the time I felt watched, the cuffs on my feet were also pressing, I remember that despite everything, the heat and the clothes, my feet still felt cold, generally in my personal life I don't walk barefoot much, besides i always slept in socks but i remember my feet being numb so all i could do to warm them was rub them against each other, when i got into a fetal position i tried to see how i could cover them but the damn handcuffs that were holding me back wouldn't let me and they caused me quite a lot of frustration, I tried to break the foam mattress with my toenails, to try to get them inside, but out of fear I didn't want to continue doing it, I thought that perhaps the damned ones who had me would do something to me for the sake of it. simple fact of making me suffer.

That night, despite being a little more comfortable, I slept extremely badly, I woke up every so often, I remember nightmares, I particularly remember one where some shadows took me in a car and my family watched me from afar, but they didn't hear my screams, it was really horrible, waking up in the morning crying, heart pounding like a racehorse and stomach churning.

Parallel to everything that was happening to me was my family, I know very well that they couldn't sleep a wink of sleep with what was happening, I know that my father was the one who took the courage to negotiate.
The Friday that they kidnapped me, the first thing my parents thought was that I had left a friend without warning, despite being responsible, the truth is that I used to do those damn stupid adolescent things, they began to worry when a few hours passed without me answer the phone.
They thought that something had happened but they never imagined what came next: a call with the worst news that can happen to a father "Sir, we have your son kidnapped, for the good of your son, do not call the police and wait for instructions", everything followed by a photo of me gagged, blindfolded and a gun to my head.

After that everything fell apart, and it was worse when they heard the price of my ransom, 500.00 USD, but that was a figure quite far from what my parents could get together, they did not want to involve anyone else in all this, so they would know Give an idea while this was happening, only my parents knew about it, and then my grandparents.
Moments later the kidnapper gave me some water to drink and he told me that he had brought a heater because cold nights were coming and they did not want me to get sick, also that night I took off the handcuffs and left my hands handcuffed behind my back so that I was much more comfortable.
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

damm @imnotinmyhome...

i can feel you scare, sadnes, anger and pain for what you had to go live...

must be the worst and scariest experiencie in your life...

any way im lil curious about what did those dudes tell you while you are under his hands????

i know you were cuuffed, blindfoled and gagged most of the time but... are you completely alonein that room??? at some point those dudes uncuff you???

How did they did when you need to the bathroom???
Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

Hey how are you? we haven't chatted for a long time...
ZiptieFanatic

Post by ZiptieFanatic »

This takes some courage to write all of this out. I hope you're in a much better place now, mentally and physically <3

I know that kidnapping can be a source of fascination for many, especially on a board like this, but stories like yours are important to read to get a better idea of the actual reality of what such a situation entails.

Buena suerte, amigo - espero que todo va a mejorar para ti.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic