My first time tied up (f/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
RealTugger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My first time tied up (f/m)

Post by RealTugger »

Hello everyone this is the story of how I once got tied up by my female classmate Emily(not actual name).

I have been reading stories on this forum as a guest for a long time, but I think it is finally my time to contribute to it.

We were both 15 years old. I have brown, mid-length hair and I was wearing a gray hoodie, jeans and black sneakers that day. She has long brown hair and her outfit consisted of white polo shirt, blue sweater on top of it, jeans that had a bandana tied around them instead of a belt and white sneakers.

I just want to say that I had a crush on her and one day I decided to finally speak to her. It was after the school day had ended. With all my confidence I went to her and told her that I think she's cute and she told me that she also liked me. We decided to go to her house and hangout.

We then walked, chatting about various topics but at some point I remember that she said that she once tied up her little cousin because he annoyed her. And then, suddenly, I said:

"Can you tie me up, like your cousin?" - I could not believe I actually spoke these words. I thought she would straight up leave me and think I am a weirdo.

"Yeah, I can, if you want to." she answered "I think I like to tie up people, idk why..."

This moment was golden. She really had the same bondage interest as me. My dream was going to come true!
After that we just continued talking and we finally arrived to her house. She opened the door and said:

"I will go get the rope from the garage"

And after 5 minutes she came back with a box of clotheseline rope.

"Hands behind your back" - she said, dominantly.

I put them behind and she started tying them horizontally and then vertically, creating, a tight and secure knot.

She then told me to lay on the sofa and I did as she said so. She tied my legs at my ankles and above my knees the same way as my hands. At the end, se grabbed a shorter piece of rope and connected my wrists to my ankles. I was hogtied now.

"It is tight..."​ I said, struggling "I can't escape"

"This is what you wanted, dummy!" She replied "I am just gonna leave you like that, haha. "

"Hey, at least let me watch something on the TV so I am not bored!"

"Naaah, I don't think so. I am going to my room upstairs" - She refused

"Emily, untie me! " - I yelled, because it was my first time getting actually tied up by someone else and I began to get worried.

"Ok, I am going to have to gag you"

And then she untied the black bandana from her jeans and tightly cleave gagged me with it. It was not the most effective gag ever, but I really enjoyed it.

"Mmphmphm" I tried to talk

"Sowwy, I can't hear you" And then she went upstairs
She came back and she was wearing a new belt around her jeans.

"I have to buy bread from the shop" Emily said "I want you to stay here, poor boy"

And then she just left the house and I heard the door getting locked. Now I was alone. I began squirming around and desperatelly struggling against the tight hogtie but I was really helpless. I eventually realised that and gave up.
After probably 30 minutes she came back with a bread in her hand.

"Are you having fun?" She asked, joking at me

I tried to answer but only muffled noises came out of my mouth.

"Ok I will free you but before that I will just tickle you a little" - she said with and evil grin.

"Mphpmph"

"I really don't understand you"

"MMMMMPHMPMMMPH" I began screaming and laughing into my gag as soon as I felt her fingers on my neck.

And that whole tickling process went on for five minutes before she finally pulled down my bandana and untied me.
Without saying anything we just hugged together because I was so thankful for the amazing experience I had, for the first time in my life.

Thank you for reading!
Last edited by RealTugger 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

That was an amazing first date ! Great story, thanks for sharing this
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Quite good. Just one thing: Please line space between paragraphs. It makes for a much easier read.

Drawscore
RealTugger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RealTugger »

Thank you for the positive replies. I fixed it and I hope it looks better now. :D
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome to the League of TUGs Writers, [mention]RealTugger[/mention]
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
dupattaguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dupattaguy »

Great story! Please write more
Likho
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Likho »

Cool story :D
This is exactly the kind of playing I like. When a friend keeps me tied up, but even if he/she is a bit cruel I know he/she won't hurt me.
Thanks for sharing!
SweetSwitch
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SweetSwitch »

Very nice story, thanks for sharing
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Very enjoyable! I SO wish I had asked that very question years before I actually did! We’re looking forward to your next encounter!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

That's a lovely little story. What a lucky boy you were. Thanks for taking the time to write it and share.
It's always fun to welcome a new writers to the group. Your first tale is a winner.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Lovely story, and hopefully not the last one from you [mention]RealTugger[/mention] ! You're one brave and lucky guy!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Very good story
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

lovely story, thanks for sharing.

I loved the final part and the hugging, it shows how experiences like this strengthen the bond in any relationship.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic