A little bit of self-bondage (m/self)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
RealTugger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A little bit of self-bondage (m/self)

Post by RealTugger »

Before I tell the story of how I had a nice self-tie experience a year ago I just want to give some description about me. I am a 16 year old boy, with brunette hair and brown eyes. What I was wearing that day: a blue turtleneck shirt, black sweatpants and grey socks.

I have always been interested in tie ups, even when I was very little(like 5 years old). I still remember when I was in the kindergarden and while everyone else had to sleep in the afternoon I tightly rolled myself in the blanket like a mummy and imagined I am kidnapped by a robber or something. In the past few years I have gained a lot of experince and confidence in self-bondage.

So one day during the winter last year my parents were gone for the whole weekend because of work and they left us with my 20 year old brother who told me that he will be in his friend's house for the whole day. I was left alone and since it was cold outside and I wasn't going to meet anybody, I decided to tie myself up.

I had to work with what I got: a little bit of rope from a kids set for magic tricks, one lock with a key, a neck gaiter(it is like a bandana tube that skiers wear around the neck and mouth to keep themselves warm) and a blue handkerchief.

The first thing I did was to tie my legs at the ankles and above the knees with the rope. I tied them horizontally and then vertically with a square knot at the end.
Next, I put the handkerchief between my lips and knotted it twice behind my head, creating a cleave gag. Then I got the neck gaiter, folded it so it was double-layered and put it around my eyes and I was blindfolded very well.

The only thing I had to do was to tie my arms. I had a really clever idea - I created my own handcuffs. I got two of these electronic sport watches or bands and tightly strapped them on my left and right wrist. I grabed the lock and left the key next to me, put my hands behind my back and locked the lock around the straps. This is the simplest way I can explain it, I hope you get the idea.

After that, I realised I had just a little bit of rope left. I decided to hogtie myself so I connected that rope with my ankles to my handcuffs.

I was surprised how effective my idea was. I began tugging at the ropes and squirm around on my bed, trying to hopefully get something loose. I really enjoyed this and stayed like that around 2 hours like this, all tied up, helplessly gagged and in absolute darkness. Damn, it was amazing!

At some point my muscles began to get sore so I decided to untie myself.

NO WAY!

I couldn't find the key! I quickly got worried that I can't escape and scenarios of my brother or parents find me like that began running in mind. I began to struggle but the lock didn't break and the knots couldn't get any loose. Luckily I put my head against the wall and got my neck gaiter blindfold off. I looked around for the key.

I was so stupid! I was just lying over it! I spend probably fifteen minutes trying to catch it with my hands but eventually I got it and unlocked my DIY handcuffs. I then pulled down my cleave gag and untied myself. I was free and luckily no one found out about my little self-bondage session.

Thank you for reading and I hope you like this story.
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

Nice.
Always that bit of adrenaline when it seems like you're well and truly stuck.
Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

great story, I used to tie myself up very often and it was always very exciting. :D
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great self bondage story.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Sounds like me as a teenager. Even got myself in a few pickles but always got out.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic