The Sorority Present (F+M+/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
PrinceProdigal

The Sorority Present (F+M+/M)

Post by PrinceProdigal »

Hi everyone - I'm a new member and thought I'd start off with a very very short story and fun memory.

Back when I was at university (in the US), I belonged to a fraternity where bondage shenanigans were surprisingly (or maybe not...) common. One evening, it was our chapter president's birthday. After a few rounds of drinks and celebration, several guys announced with glee that the birthday boy should be tied up and delivered to the Delta Gamma sorority house up the street.

Our president leapt up and attempted to escape at this suggestion, not eager for the experience. He was chased down and tackled before he reached the door, and the sharp sound of duct tape being pulled ripped through the air. Duct tape always seemed to be handy at my fraternity house.

Several of us held him pinned while others bound and gagged him with duct tape. He mmmphed and struggled to no avail. He glowered at us all. Once he was secured, the group burst into fraternity songs and carried him outside.

The Delta Gamma house was a stately manor with a sculpture of a large nautical anchor--the sorority symbol--on the front lawn. Up the street we came, bearing our prisoner, our commotion heralding our arrival. We bound our captive to the anchor and rang the door bell. Not that we needed to.

The fine ladies of Delta Gamma rushed out of the house in delight. Cooing over their surprise present, they brought out chairs, drinks, and began an impromptu celebration of their own. They most certainly did not untie him. We fraternity brothers knew he was in good hands and departed. Delta Gamma kept him bound and gagged for hours. Well, they did remove his gag at some point to feed him drinks, flirt, and otherwise enjoy his company. From our house, we could hear the ladies' laughter and songs.

---

Looking back, I hope our president doesn't harbor any hard feelings. He was quite angry in the days that followed--understandably given the non-consensual treatment--but did seem to find humor in the event by the end of the school year.
gaggedbyawoman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedbyawoman »

Always love to hear about these kind of stories, so how fine were these Sorority girls?? 😉🤩😃 Did this happen on any other time?? Great story👍👍👍👍 would love to hear about more scenarios like this.
PrinceProdigal

Post by PrinceProdigal »

Thank you! Glad you liked the story and I appreciate your reply.

Well, DG was considered one of the "best" houses on campus: not only were the girls some of the prettiest, but also more importantly they were some of the genuinely nicest as well. Sadly, this was a single episode during my time at uni (although there were other kidnapping pranks). Back then, I secretly hoped to receive the same DG anchor treatment--alas I was too shy to drop much of a hint to my brothers.
gaggedbyawoman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedbyawoman »

Ah that's a shame, it's never easy to drop hints that you like to be tied up though, really was a great story though. 👍👍👍👍👍
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Great way to celebrate a birthday…

Cool story!
gaggedforgood
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedforgood »

Amazing story! Well done! Can only imagine his humiliation, but sounded wonderful for all on lookers lol. Now what was this frat/school and how do I join?
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Great story!

I was also sort of the ‘victim’ at a sorority house.

Being in a fraternity, we had a lot of open parties, and a lot of “Mixers” which were closed parties, usually only open to other Greeks.

I hooked up with Rochelle at a Mixer at her sorority house. We went upstairs to her room during the party and were all over each other. I ended up grabbing a few pair of tights and pantyhose out of her dresser and tying her hands spread apart above her head to the rungs of her headboard, going down on her and getting her off then having sex with her. It was her first tine being tied and she loved the thrill of doing something so kinky during the party, then re-joining it like nothing had happened.

Toward the end of the Mixer, we ended up back in her room, but this time she wanted me on the bed so she could ride me. (Of course I wasn’t going to object!)

Rochelle used the tights and pantyhose we had left on the bed from earlier and tied my hands together above my head to the headboard. We were both pretty drunk at this point in the night and she was worried I would get out too easily because she had never tied a guy up like this before. So, after using all the tights and pantyhose on my wrists, she left me there to run to her sorority sister’s room to borrow her handcuffs.

Surprisingly, when I tried to get free, the mess of tights and pantyhose had me pretty well stuck. With the way she cinched the knots so tight, there was no way they were getting untied.

She come back into her room with a naughty grin, holding the handcuffs, stripped down and straddled me, cuffing my hands. (Of course she locked the chain around one of the headboard rungs.)

Rochelle gave my a quick BJ to get me hard, then rode me until she got us off.

After our fun, she tried to untie my hands, but couldn’t get the knots, so she had to cut the tights and pantyhose with a scissors.

Realizing she didn’t have the cuff keys, Rochelle had to get dressed and go back to her sorority sister’s room to get them.

I laid there and waited… and waited… and waited. Finally Rochelle returned, unable to find the keys or her sorority sister. She decided to take advantage of my situation since I was still stuck there and we had another round of kinky fun.

Again, Rochelle went to try and find a key. While she was out, one of her sisters came into the room looking for her and found me locked to the bed. Of course, she didn’t just leave, she came in to further investigate and give me a hard time before leaving and returning with a few more girls to show them my predicament.

Finally, Rochelle found a key, and was able to release me. From that point, her sisters always reminded and teased me about it. The good part of it was over my college time, I had the opportunity to have sone kinky bondage fun with two of her sisters who wanted to to be tied up.
fratzon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fratzon »

Did you gagged her with something or covered her mouth?
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

fratzon wrote: 1 year ago Did you gagged her with something or covered her mouth?
That particular night, no I didn’t gag her. We had a few more kinky evenings (once again during parties) and I did gag her.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Lost_the_keys wrote: 1 year ago Great story!

Being in a fraternity, we had a lot of open parties, and a lot of “Mixers” which were closed parties, usually only open to other Greeks.

I hooked up with Rochelle at a Mixer at her sorority house. We went upstairs to her room during the party and were all over each other. I ended up grabbing a few pair of tights and pantyhose out of her dresser and tying her hands spread apart above her head to the rungs of her headboard, going down on her and getting her off then having sex with her. It was her first tine being tied and she loved the thrill of doing something so kinky during the party, then re-joining it like nothing had happened.

Toward the end of the Mixer, we ended up back in her room, but this time she wanted me on the bed so she could ride me. (Of course I wasn’t going to object!)

Rochelle used the tights and pantyhose we had left on the bed from earlier and tied my hands together above my head to the headboard. We were both pretty drunk at this point in the night and she was worried I would get out too easily because she had never tied a guy up like this before. So, after using all the tights and pantyhose on my wrists, she left me there to run to her sorority sister’s room to borrow her handcuffs.

Surprisingly, when I tried to get free, the mess of tights and pantyhose had me pretty well stuck. With the way she cinched the knots so tight, there was no way they were getting untied.

She come back into her room with a naughty grin, holding the handcuffs, stripped down and straddled me, cuffing my hands. (Of course she locked the chain around one of the headboard rungs.)

After our fun, she tried to untie my hands, but couldn’t get the knots, so she had to cut the tights and pantyhose with a scissors.

Realizing she didn’t have the cuff keys, Rochelle had to get dressed and go back to her sorority sister’s room to get them.

I laid there and waited… and waited… and waited. Finally Rochelle returned, unable to find the keys or her sorority sister. She decided to take advantage of my situation since I was still stuck there and we had another round of kinky fun.

Again, Rochelle went to try and find a key. While she was out, one of her sisters came into the room looking for her and found me locked to the bed. Of course, she didn’t just leave, she came in to further investigate and give me a hard time before leaving and returning with a few more girls to show them my predicament.

Finally, Rochelle found a key, and was able to release me. From that point, her sisters always reminded and teased me about it. The good part of it was over my college time, I had the opportunity to have sone kinky bondage fun with two of her sisters who wanted to to be tied up.
I've dreamed of being tied up by a bunch of girls like you did. You actually experienced it
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

rtbw wrote: 1 year ago

I've dreamed of being tied up by a bunch of girls like you did. You actually experienced it
Technically, it was only Rochelle who tied me up. The rest of her sisters just got to see me cuffed to her bed. However, being tued up by ALL of them would have been incredible!!
PrinceProdigal

Post by PrinceProdigal »

Terrific story and thank you for sharing. I recall several women from those days whom I would have loved to play TUGs with. If only I'd had the courage to make the offer.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Lost_the_keys wrote: 1 year ago

Technically, it was only Rochelle who tied me up. The rest of her sisters just got to see me cuffed to her bed. However, being tued up by ALL of them would have been incredible!!
Okay, but even having a bunch of girls just seeing you tied up must have been great. You experienced more of many guys' dreams than most.
puddy300
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puddy300 »

Nice story. I would have given a lot to be in his position, that's for sure.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Nice story, thanks for sharing. I never cared for fraternities, except for the idea that one might get tied and gagged, due to a prank.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
PrinceProdigal

Post by PrinceProdigal »

I'm not really the fraternity "type" either. It was the thing to do at the time, and had its benefits. Closed parties with sororities were one of them.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Lost_the_keys wrote: 1 year ago

Okay, but even having a bunch of girls just seeing you tied up must have been great. You experienced more of many guys' dreams than most.
Maybe I’ll have to do an adult fiction story about that if there is interest.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic