Tie-up wrestling m/f, m/m, f/f, f/m

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
calebtras
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tie-up wrestling m/f, m/m, f/f, f/m

Post by calebtras »

Tie-up wrestling

My best friend Sean invited me to his house for New Years Eve. His parents were having a family party with his aunts, uncles, and cousins. He wanted me there because his older cousin Joe bullied him. It was a chance for me to get away from my mother who would just watch the ball drop on TV, and stay up after midnight.

I dressed in my Sunday shirt, slacks, and tie, wore a scarf and winter coat and went to Sean's. His uncle opened the door, already wearing a jolly grin with a red face and glass of whiskey. The living room was crowded with the adults. Though it was early, another uncle was already singing “Danny Boy” and even the women were talking too loud. That meant no adults would bother about the kids in the back and we could do whatever we wanted. I grabbed a handful of cookies and a paper cup of kid's punch and went down the hall to Sean's bedroom.

Sean and Joe were pulling the mattress from the top bunk bed to put on the floor.

“We're wrestling,” Sean said, not too happy about it. Joe was fourteen, with the shoulders and arms of a teenager, while Sean and I were eleven, a head shorter, with arms thinner than our elbows. There were 3 girls, and I immediately noticed Katie, Joe's 12 year old sister. She had a pretty, freckled face, and straight blonde hair past her shoulders. She had little breasts poking her baby blue church dress, which was intimidating and made me feel like a little boy.

Being nerdy and bookish, I appreciated girls, who were less aggressive, nicer, and more mature. Because boys didn't play with girls, it was always from a distance. Recently I'd found the way they laughed, their softer personalities and sense of humor, everything about them, had become magical, fascinating me.

The two mattresses occupied the whole floor, so Katie, sisters Riley, 10 years old, and Keira, 8, and I sat around the edge. Joe stood in the center, cupped his hands around his mouth, and in a loud, nasal voice like a wrestling announcer, said, “Weighing in at 89 pounds, from Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, the challenger Sean 'Beanpole' McKenna.” I clapped and cheered.

“Weighing in at 120 pounds, from Hell's Kitchen, the champion of the world, Joe 'The People Eater' Connelly.” He raised his fists and pranced around the mattress ring. He pointed at me. “You ring the bell.”

I called, “Ding!”

Joe immediately picked Sean up, threw him down on the mattress, and fell on top of him. Sean twisted to keep one shoulder off the mat, but it was clearly just a matter of time before he lost. I turned my attention to Katie, who was whispering and giggling with Riley, probably making fun of either Sean or Joe. She had intelligent blue eyes and a broad smile and I just instantly liked her. School, home, and the street were drab and gray for me, while Katie was all sparkles and light. I tried to think of a way to talk with her, find out what she was made of, but she seemed like a Madonna, above me and unreachable.

I idly wondered what it would be like to tie her up. Most of my experience with tie-ups was with Sean. We played sheriff and bad guy, knight and villain, with guns or swords, and I often brought tie-ups into the games. Sean liked the challenge of escaping. I liked tying Sean up and watching him struggle to free himself, being tied up, straining against the ropes and breaking free. I noticed that as girls caught my attention with their prettiness, I became more interested in seeing Daphne tied up than Shaggy, Batgirl over Robin.

It occurred to me that wrestling was a competition where you got someone into a hold. Tie ups seemed a perfect fit for wrestling. If I could get Sean, Joe, and I doing tie ups while wrestling, maybe Katie would give it a try. This was before women wrestled on TV, so Katie would only join in if it wasn't a competitive sport, but just for fun.

Joe pinned Sean's shoulders, and I counted to three, slapped the mattress, and yelled, “Ding!” Joe stood, raised his arms, and announced, “The winner and still world champion, Joe 'The People Eater' Connelly.”

I stood and said, “I'll wrestle you, Joe. Terry 'The Terror' Malone.”

“All right. Let's see if you can outlast Sean.”

My goal was to get Katie to notice me by not looking foolish and scoring some points before I lost. I knew I was quicker, smarter, and more patient than Joe. When Sean yelled “ding” I bent low at the waist and held my arms wide in front of me. When Joe grabbed for my wrist, I slapped his hand. When he got my left wrist, I stepped quickly to my left and swung my arm to break his grip. He tried for my right wrist, and I broke his grip again. When I'd done that several times, Sean cheered, and the girls were laughing. I could tell Joe was getting frustrated. He charged me headfirst, and I caught his neck under my arm and got him in a reverse headlock. He banged me painfully against the bunk-bed, but I held on for dear life. He quickly became tired holding me up, and dropped to his hands and knees. I could have choked him and made him tap out, but that wasn't my plan. He grabbed under my arms and flung me down, but I clung to him. After he'd tired himself out throwing me around, I let him slip out and pin me. Riley and Keira were cheering for me, and even as Joe did his world champ speech, I could see Katie looking at me.

I said, “Joe, neither of us can beat you. You should have a handicap. Wrestle me with one hand tied behind your back.”

He shook his head. “You wanna get me in a headlock again. No way.”

“All right, both of us have one hand tied behind our backs. That's fair.”

He hesitated, figuring out what that would mean for him. That gave me the opening to go for what I really wanted. “Okay, we both have both our hands tied behind us.”

“That's not wrestling. That's dumb.”

“You're chicken!” Sean shouted.

“Yeah, squawk squawk squawk!” Keira said. She wanted a show.

Joe couldn't let an 8 year old girl make fun of him. “Okay, Terry, you're on.”

As Sean tied my hands behind my back with my necktie, he whispered, “You can win. Do what you do with me.” When we tied each other up in our games, sometimes we got our feet free first. Then we would make a break for it, running with our hands tied through the obstacle course of boxes and junk in my basement.

Katie tied her brother's hands, pulling the tie as tight as she could before knotting it. She was getting into the spirit of the game.

Joe bent down and charged me like a bull. I side-stepped him. As he charged or tried to trap me in a corner, I dodged him, sometimes diving into a shoulder roll. Sean, Keira, and Riley were cheering me, making Joe madder. When I heard Katie shout “Go, Terry,” I began dancing and back pedaling like Muhammad Ali, making Katie laugh and cheer. When I saw Joe was getting too mad, I slid feet first into him, tripping him. As I struggled to stand, he scissored my waist in his legs, and squeezed me in a submission hold.

“I tap!” I said. Joe had won the match, but I had won the crowd.

“I want to do it!” Keira shouted.

“You want to wrestle Keira tied up, Riley?” I asked.

“Yeah,” she said. “I'm gonna be all over you, Keira.”

I tied Riley's hands behind her with my tie. I wrapped it up and down and sideways, tying it so it wouldn't hurt, but was too snug to slip out of. Riley was very pretty, too, and if Katie wasn't there, I might have paid attention to her. Sean tied Keira, who was bouncing up and down.

When I called, “Ding,” they both ran at each other and fell down. They rolled on top of each other, giggling. I knelt by them and yelled advice. “Climb on top of her, Keira!” “Wiggle out, Riley.” They trash talked as they rolled around. “I won.” “You didn't win, you cheated.” When they started to tire, I slapped the mattress, counting “One, two, three, Riley wins!” While Keira lay on the mat kicking Riley's legs, I untied her and raised her hand. “The winner and girl's world champ, Riley.”

When the girls had joined in, Joe lost interest and went to join the older teens in Sean's sisters 'bedroom, but Katie was now completely involved. As she was untying Keira, telling her she fought a good match, I felt the time was right. My excitement gave me the courage to say, “Katie, I challenge you to a tie up wrestling match.”

“Oooh!” Keira chanted, “Terry loves Katie. Terry and Katie sitting in a tree . . .”

When Katie hesitated, I said, “We can do it on our knees. Whoever falls over first loses.” While the little girls didn't care if their dresses hiked up showing their tights, I figured Katie did. And I didn't want to get on top of Katie. I just wanted to see her tied up and be close to her.

“Okay,” she said with a smile.

As Sean tied my hands, he said, “This is crazy, Terry. If you win, you win nothing, but if you lose—to a girl?”

Sean didn't get it; he wasn't interested in girls. As Katie put her hands behind her for Riley to tie, she grinned with excitement.
We knelt down in front of each other. Sean was cheering for me, while Riley and Keira shouted for Katie. I suddenly felt shy. I decided to side-step and circle until I figured out what to do. But as soon as Sean yelled “Ding” Katie rushed me, banging her shoulder into my chest, almost knocking me down. I recovered and pushed back with my chest. I wanted to stay up as long as possible without knocking her down. While she used her shoulders, I spread my knees and kept my balance, waiting for her, and shoving back with my chest. She was set on winning. The serious look on her reddening face, throwing her shoulder against me hard as she could, all with her hands tied behind her--I felt I was winning over and over again. When she began to tire, and made a desperate diving thrust of her left shoulder at me. I slid to my left and pushed her with my chest so we both toppled to the mattress.

Katie shouted, “I won! Terry fell just before I did!”

Sean shouted, “You fell before I could count to three, Katie, so no one won. It's a tie.”

I watched Katie argue with Sean. We were lying face to face tied up, so a tie seemed a perfect ending. We'd bumped chests. Not only was I no longer scared of her breasts, I thought we had something special.

On the spot, I made up Tag-Team Tie-Up Wrestling, where teams of two wrestled, one partner at a time, touching shoulders with your partner to switch off. Sean and I made a team and challenged Katie and Riley. Keira refused to ref, insisting on playing, so Sean let her take his place. It couldn't really be wrestling, so it became more about doing tricky, original moves and coming up with the funniest trash talk. I could tell Katie liked bumping and pushing me because she took so long without tagging Riley, that Riley broke the rules and jumped in. Then Keira came in, and it became a free-for-all. Being tied up and tussling with three laughing, tied up girls was heaven for me. We all got to tie each other up and be tied. I got to wrestle once on Katie's team and twice against her, bumping, tumbling, and rolling around laughing. We were still doing every combination of teams, when Sean's aunt called us to the living room for the New Year's countdown.

I was sipping a punch when the ball fell. The room was packed, the adults kissing or blowing kazoos, when I felt a kiss on my cheek. I turned and it was Katie. I couldn't have imagined a more perfect end to the old year and beginning of the new.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Cute story. Do you have more upcoming?
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
calebtras
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by calebtras »

I have stories posted of my tie up games with Sean, Sheila, a 10 year old friend, and Elisa, the lady janitor in our building, but I never saw Katie again. She lived in Hell's Kitchen in Manhattan, the neighborhood where Goodfellas takes place, like a foreign country to me in Brooklyn.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Such a cute and lovely story!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic