My First Time (m/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Axeljohansson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My First Time (m/m)

Post by Axeljohansson »

Hello everybody!

I've been here a while but I have never told you about my own tie up experiences and a friend of mine online thought it was about time. So here it goes, my first time ever tied up:)

I grove up in the countryside with my father and we also lived close to my uncle and my cousin. Both me and my cousin didn't have any siblings so we were and still are more like brothers than cousins. We shared everything from the very start, toys, clothes, and very often we shared bedroom and so on.

One of those sleepovers at his place we were in his room playing some game I think. The game turned into a fight and since my cousin is one year older than me (12 and 11 at this time) and therefore also a bit taller he soon had me on my back sittning on me straddling my arms to the floor. I gave up and he flipped me over and held my hands together at my back and suddenly I felt a beelt being wrapped around my hands. "Hey, what are you doing?" I asked. "I'm tying you up" he answered like it was the most natural thing to do. ( I think its a natural thing to do now. but maybe not back then :) ).

I remember I got a bit afraid but also very excited, I haven't experienced anything like this before. He continued to tie my feet together with another belt. "How do you feel?" he asked and I told him to let me go but I inside my head I wanted to stay tied up. I rolled around and play my part as a captured and tried to free myself but I couldn't. My cousin left the room and came back holding his winter scarf in his hands. I didn't understand why until he get up close me and started to wrap the scarf around my head totally covering my face with the scarf and tied a knot behind my back.

Now my mind went really crazy. This was scary, exciting and at the same time I felt kind of safe. I trusted my cousin though and being blindfolded with his scarf, feeling his scent from the scarf in my face both reminded me of who's prisoner I was and made me felt kind of secure. I loved every second of it. After a while he let me go, asked how I felt about it and I said I was angry trying not to admit I liked it but as always he saw through me and said he could tell I liked it.

So this was the first of many tie ups to come, many more times with my cousin but later also with friends and lovers. Maybe I'll tell you more about some of them ;)
I like to be blindfolded when I’m tied up :)
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

That was a sweet story. Thanks for sharing.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

What a cute, fun story :D

your experiences pretty much mirror mine (but you know this already since we have chatted quite often), except that my best friend was my tug-partner instead of my cousin.

Loved reading your story, hope you come back and post more of them!
Paris_bondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Paris_bondage »

Great story.

I love the scarf being used to wrap your face. We've chatted already and you know my fetish for wool sweaters, close to yours.

Thank you!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic