My introduction (f/self, F/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Amberbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My introduction (f/self, F/f)

Post by Amberbound »

Hello everyone! My names amber. I found this site a little while ago and have loved reading some of the stories here. I figured it was about time I shared a few of my own stories here.

To start, I’m 23 presently, but this story took place when I was 15. I had been into bondage scenes on tv for a while and had always loved the damsel in distress idea, but I was never thrown into any situations like that in my childhood. Cowboys and Indians just wasn’t a game i played with my friends. So I was mostly left to myself in that regard.

I tried tying myself up here and there, but never really got anything out of it, since I wasn’t really able to do it very well on my hands, so I never felt quite helpless. I was decent at tying my legs though, so I had a good amount of fun with that.

Finally, I found some tutorials online for tying yourself, and practiced with them when I had time alone. I lived alone with my mom, and her work gave me an hour after school to practice every day, hands in front until I could do it without looking, always making sure not to pull it too tight. finally, there came a day where she told me she would have to work later than usual, at least two hours, so I thought it was the perfect time to put what I had learned to the test.

When I got home from school I changed out of my school uniform, gathered my ropes and sat on the floor by my bed. I had changed into something more comfortable, a tank top and black yoga pants, with ankle socks (most likely pink I can’t quite remember). My plan was to tie my arms around the leg of the bed to keep me put, since one of the things I never liked about a lot of movies and shows was when they were left to walk around and eventually escape.

Anyway, I tied my ankles together, which was easier, wrapping the rope around my ankles and cinching it off. I moved my legs around testing the ropes. They held just fine. Then I took a scarf and cleave gagged myself with it, pulling it tight and knotting it behind my head. Now came the tricky part. I wrapped the rope around my left wrist a few times, and looped it around to cinch off the rope, and then tied the knot to keep it together, but I didn’t pull it tight yet. I put my hands behind me and slipped my right hand through the loops. When I was set, i could tell the rope was wrapped around my hands like it usually was, so I pulled on the knot to tighten it and it did, so with a bit of difficulty I retied the knot and tried pulling it tighter. Unfortunately, it went a bit tighter than I meant to, which made me jump a bit and panic for a moment, rechecking the ropes to see how they fit.

Fortunately, they werent cutting off my circulation or anything, but it was going to take me longer to get out than I thought. I tried picking at the knot, but couldn’t really get anything from it, since my nails only just reached the actual knot now.

Within a few minutes of trying, I heard the front door open and my mom call for me. “Amber? You home yet?” I was startled. She was home even earlier than she usually was! I heard her footsteps approaching the door and the door slid open. “Sorry for the confusion, they messed up the schedule....” she looked down at me in surprise, and I didn’t even want to move. “Did you...do this yourself or should I check to see what was robbed?” I nodded, looking up at her. She pulled the gag out and I explained what happened. “I see, well the schedule actually put someone else to work late and she had come in earlier than she was supposed to, so they just let me go. Now, let’s take a look at this.” She went behind me and checked the knots on my wrists. “Well, they definitely look like you did them yourself, or the burglar who ‘broke in’ hasn’t done this much either. Still, they’re pretty secure for tying yourself up.”

I was a bit surprised that I wasn’t being lectured yet... until it started. “Honey, if you’re going to do this, you can’t be alone. Imagine if someone else walked in here, or i had to work even later than you thought or this or that... you get me?” I nodded. “Okay, if you want to do this again just let me know and we’ll plan accordingly.” She went down to the ropes on my legs. “Now, my lecture as mom is over...but I’m going to make sure it sinks in. And first off, let’s make this a bit better. Starting with that gag of yours.” I was too surprised to respond as she went through my dresser and pulled out a small white sock and brought it up to my mouth and put it in, then retied the scarf in my mouth. I started to moan into the gag as she took the ends of the scarf and tied them to the leg of the bed too, keeping my head still. “Okay then, dinner will be in half an hour. Just sit and think about what you’ve done until then.” With that, she turned around and shut the door on her way out. I was frankly dumbfounded, and went back to struggling, now not frantic but just enjoying myself.

When it was time for dinner, she came and untied me, and we discussed a few more rules regarding this new game we had
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Nice story
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Macher
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Macher »

First off, Welcome to the site!

This was a nice little story. I'd look forward to any other stories you're willing to share.
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

Very interesting, thanks for sharing.
Driverman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Driverman »

Welcome, and great first story!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Wonderful first story, thank you for sharing! Welcome to the site, I hope we get to see more stories from you! :)
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Good first story, Mom's do come in handy sometimes. :)
Deleted User 1729

Post by Deleted User 1729 »

This is really awesome! Thanks for sharing!
MikeChapman30
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MikeChapman30 »

Awesome story
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Nice story, good to see such a positive reaction from a parent. Thanks for sharing, look forward to reading more stories if you post them.
Deleted User 2207

Post by Deleted User 2207 »

I like the story, well written too! Funny how you got a few tips to improve your technique there :lol:
Ty_R_Upp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ty_R_Upp »

Just a thought, ...

Maybe your Mom has some experience with bondage, that you don't know about, from her own past. (Remember, your parents were pretty much all adults, before you were born!)

She also gave you a great rule about not doing that alone, by yourself.
Be well.
Play safe.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic