Matthew bound (f/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
EveningStar2000
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Matthew bound (f/m)

Post by EveningStar2000 »

I’m not the best story teller, hope this turns out okay.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

It was a Saturday morning, me and a friend of mine came into my house after it started to rain.

Me, Sarah at age 11 with black hair and green eyes.

My friend Matthew, or Matt for short. He was 11 as well with brown hair and brown eyes.

We were outside with some other friends before it started raining hard, the two of us retreated inside my house and decided to play video games in the basement, Super Smash bros on the Wii. I had on a grey T-shirt and jeans while Matt had a white T shirt and jeans, both of us barefoot.

So Matt was beating me badly, shouting and yelling in his excitement. “Man if you don’t stop yelling…” I said annoyed, he was sitting right next to me on the couch against the wall, facing the TV on the entertainment stand. “Or what?” Matt asked without looking from the TV. “I’ll tape your mouth shut” I said, Matt laughed and said “I’ll take it off.” “Then I’ll tie your hands too” I said, Matt then said “I’ll break free.” “I bet you couldn’t” I said, Matt then said “I’ll take that bet.” “Let’s finish this round, and I’ll tie you up then” I said.
Matt beat me again, shouting in his victory again. I got up and walked on the carpeted floor toward a closet where tools and things like that was stored. I got a roll of duct tape and came back to Matt. “Hands behind you” I ordered, Matt stood up and placed his hands behind his back. I bound his hands, must of made 20 wrap arounds his wrists. Matt sat back down and I placed a single strip of tape over his mouth. “That should do it” I said grinning, Matt playfully “mmph” as he twist his arms around.

“Mmmph mmmmmmpphhhh” Matt says for a few seconds more before he was able to peel the tape off his bottom lips by just opening up his jaw.
“Ha Ha!” Matt said, the tape still attached to his upper lips. I quickly pulled it off and said “well that didn’t work,” Matt shrugged and said “guess it’s harder than what the movies show it to be.” Matt then starts fighting the tape bounding his hands, twisting and turning his body as he struggled with his hands. “Maybe I’ll tie up your feet too” I said, “Okay” Matt said bringing his ankles together. I bent down and wrapped the tape around his ankles above the jeans.
I sat up and Matt stands up and starts hoping around the basement, making both him and I laugh. We both erupted in laughter when Matt feel down, then Matt starts squirming around on the floor. “Can’t get free?” I asked, and Matt shakes his head “no I can’t.” Matt sat up and said “hey try the mouth again.”

I picked up the tape and came to him, “try ten strips of tape” Matt said. “Ten strips, okay” I said, gagging him. After I placed the tenth strip, covering his whole lower face with tape, Matt tested it out by twisting his bottom jaw around and ‘mmph-ing’ before going onto his belly and struggling around. “I guess it’s working?” I asked, Matt looked up at me and nodded.
“Well have fun, I’m going now” I teased as I start walking towards the door. “Mmmmmmmmmmppppphhhhhh!!” Matt said behind me, I ignored him and went up the stairs and went through the door. The basement door comes to the living room, with an open floor to the kitchen where my Mom was working to make lunch. I went into the refrigerator and grabbed a soda, then sat at the island separating the living room and the kitchen.

“Hello Mom” I said before taking a sip. “Hello Sarah” Mom said, after a moment Mom said “Matt was making a lot of noise, I could hear him from outside.” I chuckled and said “yeah, he was pretty loud.” Mom turned towards me from the stove and asked “did he go home? It’s pretty quiet now.” I shake my head “no he’s still in the basement.”
“Okay” Mom said before getting a drink for herself and stands on the other end of the island towards me. “Would he like a drink?” Mom asked, and I said “maybe in a little bit.” Mom must of seen something in my eyes, she asked “okay what is going on?” I couldn’t help but giggle a little before saying “I tied Matt up and taped his mouth closed. He started to get annoying.”

Mom chuckled a little while shaking her head “oh dear Sarah. Well, that explains a lot.” “Yeah, well I better go back down there” I said before taking my last sip of soda. “Okay, lunch is in 30 minutes” Mom said.
I went back down to the basement, Matt was still bound and gagged where I left him. “Lunch is in 30 minutes, like to stay for lunch?” I asked Matt, who nodded his head yes. “Okay, well you got until then to escape” I said. Matt began struggling wildly, and I sat on a bench seat against the wall to watch. Matt struggled off and on for the first ten minutes, afterwards he began to slow down. At about the twenty minutes mark, Matt just lay on his stomach.

“Have you given up?” I asked, and Matt nodded his head “alright, I’ll untie you” I said. I untied Matt, and by the time I got him freed it was lunch time.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

It almost sounds like Matthew wanted to be tied up!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

I love innocent games like this, reminds me of the first time I tied a girl up. Did Matt ever tie you up?
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

A nice little story [mention]EveningStar2000[/mention] ! Thanks for sharing,
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
EveningStar2000
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Dpsiic wrote: 10 months ago I love innocent games like this, reminds me of the first time I tied a girl up. Did Matt ever tie you up?
Eventually, yes lol.
EveningStar2000
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

tiedinbluetights wrote: 10 months ago A nice little story @EveningStar2000 ! Thanks for sharing,
Thanks!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Looking forward to that story [mention]EveningStar2000[/mention]
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Very fun story. Thanks for sharing it!
EveningStar2000
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

TiedAndTaped3D wrote: 10 months ago Very fun story. Thanks for sharing it!
Glad you enjoyed!
Gag001
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gag001 »

bbb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bbb »

Really fun story, and well written too! Thanks!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Cute story, really enjoyed really it. Hope you have more stories to tell!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic