Outdoor Kidnap (self / m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Outdoor Kidnap (self / m)

Post by Detective-Gag »

It has to be said that when I started doing tie-up games by myself; most of that activity happened inside my house when I knew I’d be alone.

There was always the lingering anxiety that if I ever tried to take my tie-up games outside, a neighbor or someone might accidentally see and get the wrong idea (a boy with tape or a gag over their mouth waltzing around would certainly raise suspicions, at the very least!).

…but there was a period of time when my family owned a decently-sized property that was adjacent to some woods; and the prospect of being tied up outside was a bit more feasible. Between our house and the woods was our backyard, as well as a pretty wide clearing which served as a field. Between those two spaces was a row of trees that obscured the field, so nobody poking their head out the back windows would see beyond them.

Even better, our only neighbor had a high fence incredibly dense foliage that hid their house (to this day, I never really had a clear picture of what their house actually looked like; or even what the neighbor(s) looked like, either).

At the edge of our field, there was a shack where we kept spare lawn equipment (all that land required extensive mowing), and behind that shack was the woods; where nobody really ventured into.

For all of these reasons, I found myself planning a day when I would try to take one of my kidnap fantasies outside for a change.

To make things go smoothly, I’d discreetly brought a bit of rope through the backyard to the shack, as well as a roll of duct tape, and made sure that they were among the tools in the shack whenever I decided to play the game.

It was late spring / early summer; and school had already ended, so I had a day to myself when I would be home alone. Once I knew my parents had left for the day, and my sister would be over at her friends house, I went to work: I grabbed some fitness wristbands, a blue bandana and folded it into my pocket, and exited my house and made my way through the backyard.

As I trekked through the yard, I formed the storyline in my head: the bad guys had kidnapped me from my house, and via car were transporting me to a secluded hideout in the woods. I put my hand over my own mouth, pretending that a goon was keeping my quiet during the transition, and made muffled noises as I trudged along.

Eventually I reached the shack and went inside, closing the door behind me. The rope & and the duct tape were in the back corner where I’d left them, as was a small wooden chair that as far as I knew had been there for as long as the shed had been.

I grabbed the chair first, and dragged it towards the center of the shed, before fetching the ropes & tape.

“Put the brat in the chair and make sure he can’t cause any trouble,” I said gruffly, assuming the role of the lead kidnapper instructing his accomplices. “But put a gag on him first!”

I knew that I needed to cover my mouth before I got started; since I’d be unable to do so once I was tied to the chair. I tore off a piece of silver duct tape from the roll, holding it up to my mouth.

“No please, don’…DMMPH!” I pleaded, playing the role of victim, before I pressed the duct tape right over my mouth, cutting myself off.

I continued to mumble as I took two more strips of duct tape & smoothed them over the first. Then, removing the blue bandana from my pocket, I unfolded the cloth into a band, and tightly tied the gag over my taped mouth, knotting it behind my head.

The narrative continued, despite me being unable to speak. “Now tie him to the chair; we need to get moving with the ransom!” the leader said, in my mind.

I grabbed the rope & took my seat in the chair, and started tying my ankles together, knotting the binding over my jean cuffs. Then, I sat back in the chair, and began looping the rope around the back of the seat; leaving just enough room to slip my arms through. Once they were, I took the fitness armbands, and slipped my wrists through them once my hands were behind my back.

By the end of my efforts, I was reasonably tied up…wrists & ankles bound, secured to the wooden chair, and thoroughly gagged.

“Mmph..!!” I yelled through the gag, shifting in the chair while kicking out with my tied feet. “Lmph mmph gmph!”

I looked up at my “captors”; picturing them huddled around me, and continued struggling. I imagined them recording the ransom video, with myself providing wide-eyed expressions as the leader droned on about cash, and where to drop it off.

“Alright, leave the kid here,” the leader would say, before the next phase of the story began. Left alone, I began to tentatively test the limits of how loud I could talk through the gag.

I was initially hesitant…I knew there was quite literally nobody around who would overhear me; and yet I was cautious about getting too loud.

“Mmph…” I grunted, pressing forward against the ropes holding me to the chair. “Mmph!”

Feeling more relaxed, I increased the volume. “Hlmph!” I exclaimed through the duct tape & the cloth gagging me. “Hlmph mmph!”

This went on for a bit longer. I was thoroughly enjoying the change in location; being tied up inside a shed outside made it legitimately feel like I’d been kidnapped from my house. Realizing that I was perfectly secluded, I went all-out with my struggles.

“MMPH!!” I yelled, squirming in the chair. “GMPH MMPH UMPH!!”

Eventually, I decided I was bold enough to take this game to the next level…I started to wriggle free of the ropes holding me against the wooden chair, steadily lifting them up over the back & allowing them to drop to my side onto the ground.

Then I wobbled to my feet, wrists still tucked in the armbands behind my back, and began hopping towards the doors to the shack.

“Gmph,” I grimaced with each little jump, pretending that I’d managed to evade my captors plans to hold me inside the shed. I nudged the shed door open, and began hopping away from the shack, making my daring escape.

“Mmph…mmph!” I said through the gag, as I slowly hopped through my backyard back to the rear of my house. Eventually, the blue bandana I’d tied over my mouth started to loosen; until it fell down around my neck, revealing the silver duct tape still smoothed in place.

There was still some lingering anxiety about being outdoors in such an open area while essentially still being tied & gagged; that despite my internal assurances I was alone, someone might still see me.

So needless to say, I was hopping VERY fast back to the house!

Once I got to the rear entrance, I slid the sliding glass door open with my shoulder, hopping through the dining room & into the kitchen; where I pretended to knock the phone off it’s cradle to make an urgent rescue call.

“Mmph!” I mumbled through the duct tape still gagging me. “Hlmph! Mmph bnm tmnd umph…!!”

Marking that as the end of the game…worrying that my parents might call at any moment to check in…I hastily removed my wrist & leg bindings, before gently peeling the tape from my mouth.

I had to backtrack to the shack afterwards to put everything back where it was; but the entire tie-up session had been a ton of fun!
1960gerson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 1960gerson »

Hopefully you have another adventure. This time I see you dressed only in your underpants. You are kidnapped from your bedroom. Then the kidnapper stashs the bound , gagged and blindfolded boy in the hideout. Waiting for the $250,000 ransom. Once your dad pays the ransom money, you are left in the hideout. You have to escape.p
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic