Copying Scenes from "Pokemon" (solo,m/mf)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Copying Scenes from "Pokemon" (solo,m/mf)

Post by Detective-Gag »

Ah, the 1990's...wasn't that a weird decade?

And one of the 1990’s phenomenons growing up was the card game taking the world by storm, "Pokemon"...I couldn't tell you how many of my friends filled their bookbags with those playing cards. I myself didn't collect the cards; but "Pokemon Red" was the first game I ever played on the Gameboy Color; so I was definitely onboard.

And who couldn’t forget the original animated show; at the very least, most people recognized the opening theme song.

It was the show that got me interested in the videogame, I think…I watched the first few seasons of the anime; and enjoyed the quirky style.

You could imagine my surprise, of course, when the cartoon yielded a few scenes where some of the characters got themselves tied up by Team Rocket (super-criminals, for those who don’t know).

Naturally, upon viewing these scenes; I wanted to somehow emulate them in my own private tie up games.

The first scene was an episode centered around “fighting type” Pokemon…basically a bunch of trainers are challenging their fighting Pokémon in a martial arts tournament; and Team Rocket needs to find a fighting-type Pokémon so they can register & win the prize money.

Jesse, the female member of Team Rocket, spies a way to do so…one of the competitors named Giant Takada is spotted going into the building to sign up. She sneaks into the men’s restroom after him; and then proceeds to overpower him & steal his clothes. Intending to impersonate the man & use his Pokémon in the tournament, Jesse puts on his trench coat & hat.

The best part is when she turns back into the restroom stall, and we find that Giant Takada has been stripped down to his socks & boxers, sitting on the toilet, and that Jesse has tied him up & gagged him with a red handkerchief.

Jesse mocks him, thanking him for the outfit & asking him “to please remain seated”.

Giant proceeds to mumble through the gag, as Jesse slowly closes the door, leaving the poor guy just sitting in the restroom.

I remember laughing at the scene, not expecting such a minor character to get tied up like that…but I knew I wanted to try it!

I found a random red handkerchief that matched the color of the one in the show, and started the scenario in my bedroom. Pretending that Team Rocket had snuck up behind me, I swooped the folded handkerchief over my mouth, tying it tightly in a gag.

“Mmph!” I mumbled, putting my hands behind my back like I was being held.

Then I “dragged” myself into my adjacent bathroom, and proceeded to take off my shirt, shorts & shoes…pretending that the villains were taking my outfit so they could disguise themselves as me. Taking some rope I’d procured from my closet, I tied my ankles together, and then wrapped the rope around my chest; slipping my arms through so that they were rigid at my sides.

Then I hopped over to my toilet, and sat down on the lid.

I pictured Jesse from Team Rocket standing over me, laughing at my situation. She repeated the same line from the cartoon, before leaving me alone.

“Mrmnm mm mnm mmph..!!” I mumbled, not saying anything in particular, as I strained against the ropes & gag. The same humor at being tied up in nothing but socks & boxer shorts added a degree of embarrassment to my situation; and I was glad nobody was in the house to see me like that.

After twisting around on the toilet seat cover; I decided enough was enough and stood to my feet, hopping back into my bedroom. I wriggled around on the ground for a bit, kicking up into the air while lying flat on my back, and finally untied myself, and went to put my clothes back on.

Not a bad session; but solo games only last for so long.

Thankfully, the “Pokemon” show had more than one tie-up scene…there was a later episode where the sisters of one of the main characters cross paths with Team Rocket; and the villains tie them up, gags them with tape, and stuffs them inside a locker.

By this point, I had the season on video; and absently played it one afternoon when me and my sister were home. When the part where the damsels get captured played, I pointed it out to my sister. “Wanna try that?” I asked her.

Aware of the routine, my sister nodded. “Just me?” she asked. “Or both of us?”

“I could capture you first; and then myself?”

“But you’re not a girl,” my sister pointed out.

“Brothers, sisters…it doesn’t matter,” I said to her, waving a hand. “We’ll both still get caught; it’ll be close enough.”

We grabbed everything we’d need for the scene, and then went back into the living room.

“Hold it right there!” I said to my sister, who whirled around to face me.

“Team Rocket!” she gasped.

“Looks like someone came to the wrong place at the wrong time,” I mocked, approaching her and pulling her hands behind her back.

“What are you planning!?”

“We’re gonna steal your gym’s Pokemon,” I said to her, clicking some fake metal handcuffs over her wrists. “But first, we’ll need to keep you out of the way!”

I turned my sister around, and picked up a roll of silver duct tape from the coffee table, tearing off a piece.

“You leave the Pokemon alone!” my sister demanded, before I put the piece of tape over her mouth. “Mmph!”

“Quiet!” I laughed, and added a second piece over the first. Carrying another set of handcuffs & the roll of tape, I brought my sister over to the small closet down the hall, opening the doors.

“In ya go!” I said, before nudging my mumbling sister inside. Then, I took two more strips of the duct tape, smoothing them over my own mouth, too. I clicked the handcuffs behind my back, and got inside the closet next to my sister, pulling the doors closed.

There wasn’t any lightbulb inside the closet, so it was quite dim…the doors had those narrow slits on them like window blinds; so what little light peeked through into the closet came through them.

Me and my sister could vaguely make out our faces next to each other in that semi-darkness, and we frantically began mumbling at each other through the tape covering our mouths.

“Mmm! Mmmm..!!” we both yelled through the closet doors, handcuffs clinking behind our backs.

This continued for a few minutes; with us interpreting what the other was saying through our gags.

Eventually, we got to the part where we’d be found, and “fall” out of the closet.

“Mnn threemph,” I mumbled to her, making sure she understood my countdown. “Wmn…twmn…threemph…!”

We pushed open the closet doors, and “fell” to the hardwood floor, lying on our bellies.

“Mmm-mmn!” we both groaned through the duct tape, pleading with our imaginary saviors. We rolled on our sides, and with some coordination between the two of us, hit each other’s latch release on the fake handcuffs.

Peeling the duct tape from our mouths, my sister said, “That scene was really short.”

“They never really last that long,” I agreed. “Fun, though.”

“There any other moments like that in the show?” she asked.

“Nah, not really,” I told her, leaving out my solo activity from when I’d been in my boxers.

Pokémon had been one of the “newer” shows that had introduced a tie-up scenes growing up; but after that, there had certainly been others!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Keep them coming
Rasle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rasle »

Really enjoyed reading this.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

I see I wasn't the only one who really dove into TUGs thanks to Pokemon. Then of course later you get May, the main character who came with her own ready-to-go gag. :lol:
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic