Truly a birthday surprise! (FFFF/FM)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
kirigremory
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Truly a birthday surprise! (FFFF/FM)

Post by kirigremory »

(Not a native English speaker here, so... Sorry for my bad English, hope you guys enjoy)

This is a story from last year when my girlfriend, Mia, is having a birthday. One day before, Diana, one of Mia's best friends who is also a close friend of mine, told me that the girl's gang wanted to do a surprise party for her in Diana's house and they invited me.

"Who will be there again?" I asked Diana via chat, confirming.

"Well..., just the gang of course, me, Erika, Izzy, Angie, and Mia. Oh, also you, obviously" she answered.

"Well, okay then"

"Just come at 2 PM, the door's unlocked, we will prepare first before she came" Dinda said to me, finishing our chat in the IG vanishing mode.

I close my phone and continue my walk at mall, looking for a gift for tomorrow. Oh yeah, btw my name is Randy, I am a college student, and so is everyone in this story. We are from different major tho, but I guess that's it for the introduction.

Skip to the midnight, I was waiting for the day to change cause I wanna be the first to say Happy Birthday to my girlfriend, even tho she already fell asleep since 10 PM.

When I woke up, my phone notification is filled with Mia's chat.

"Aaww, thank you so much"
"I never thought that you would stay late just to sent me that"
"It's just seem out of character. Even on my last year's birthday, you almost forgot it was birthday, LOL"
"But I'm really grateful for that, love you babe"
"Let's have fun tonight, cause my best friends said to come to their place first"

I was just smiling when I read them, because I love that I made her happy and also I also though "she won't see what's coming for her today"

And then, we continue our day just like usual, going to college and stuff. My class ended at 1 PM actually, but because they want me to come at 2 PM, I was thinking of getting some snacks for them, so I bought some and went straight ahead to Diana's house.

When I arrived, I knock on the door a few times but there wasn't answer. I was waiting for like 5 minutes till I remember that Diana told me to just come inside. I tried to open the door, and she was right, the door's not locked.

So I came inside, but something's off. It's so quiet here. It's not a big house, so if those girls are preparing for the surprise, I surely have heard them.

"Hello" I called, still standing near the door. "Anybody here?" Still no answer.

I decided to go to one room where they usually hangout. At first, I didn't hear a thing from that room. But after I knocked it, there was an unclear sound from inside but It's not like the sound of someone talking.

"What was that?" I thought to myself. Then I opened the door, and I was really surprised of what I seen. My girlfriend, Mia, tied to a chair with some kind of rope. Her mouth is gagged with duct tape rolling around her head. Her hands are tied up behind her body between her body and chair. There is a rope binding her upper body to the chair. Both her ankle is also tied to each of the chair feet.

"MMMMPH!" I saw her struggling through her bond and scream at me through her gag. Of course I initiatively came to her and try to help her escape.

"What is happening? Where are the other girls?" I asked, even tho I clearly seen that my girlfriend is gagged.

"Cwmmph ymp smm mm gmmmph?" She said, annoyed.

Suddenly, she moved and screamed way more aggresively.

"Stay calm" I said, focusing on rescuing her, doesn't really give a thought to her warning.

Until my face and body is suddenly wrapped in a blanket and I heard some girl's voices around me. I reflexively tried to move the blanket off my face but when I succesfully done so, another piece of blanket was thrown at me, then while my face is still covered, I felt another one covering me.

"Take him down, take him down!" I heard one of the girls talking. I still try to remove those blankets because they're really distracting. But it felt like some of the girls hold them and also hug me so that I can't remove them.

Then I felt one of the girls tried to tackle my feet several times, but it didn't do much.

"This one's tough" one of them said.

"I got an idea" In the middle of that chaos, I recognize that voice, it was Diana.

Instead of tackling my feet, the girl is now tackling the back of my knee which stunned me for a brief of time. But it was enough for them to take me down to the floor.

I was still struggling, trying to remove the blanket while kicking my feet anywhere it can. "What the f was this all about?" I said to them.

"Stop moving!" One of the girls said to me, it was Angie's voice, but I didn't stop.

"Stop moving, or we will do something to Mia" She said once again.

I moved slowly now cause I was thinking what will they do to Mia.

"Oh, yess, we will definitely do semothing to her, so just stop struggling or your girlfriend is gonna be in danger!" It was Erika's voice now, she said that in a really menacing voice.

"Yes, just give up now, Ran!" I heard Izzy's voice now, I believe she was the one hugging me, she sounded reallly annoyed.

At that time, I was still moving, just not as aggresive, until I heard Mia's screaming through her gag and also the sound of the chair moving on the floor. "Mmmph mmmph mmmph!"

I ddidn't know what happened to her because my face is still covered. But I screamed "Mia!", knowing really well my voice is muffled under those stacks of blankets. "What are you guys doing?"

"Yess, Randy, we're not joking here" Diana said. "Stop moving now"

"Okay, okay" I said, still catching my breath after that struggle.

"Now, put your hand behind your back!" Angie told me.

"What?" I asked, literally confused at that time.

"Stop asking question, just do what we told you, or something's gonna happen to your girlfriend" Erika is threatening again. Then I heard a slight "mmmph" from Mia.

Without saying anything and also my face and my upper body still covered in blanket, I follow what they said.

"Don't move!" I heard Izzy from behind me. I felt her hands holding my wrists and combine them. Then suddenly, she wrap a rope around my wrists several times, tying them together. At this time, I am still silent.

After I felt that she finished tying my wrists, I try to move them and slightly try to get out of it, but it's really secured.

"Now close your feet" Angie said to me.

I grunt, knowing really well what they gonna do to me. But I keep silent, I didn't know what they gonna do to Mia. I only heard her heave breathing through her gag.

Izzy then tied both my ankle together with another rope.

After she finished, Erika then said "we will remove those blankets, but you gotta stay silent"

I nod.

After that, they removed a total of four blankets from my face and upper body. The first thing I saw was Mia already untied from the chair but still tied up and gagged, her feet is also tied together now on her ankles and knees. They just kept her on the floor. Erika is holding arms.

"Mmph" Mia is calling me, but she seems calm now.

"Mia" I called her in a low voice, still, Erika told me to shut up.

And then, Diana came to me, she was holding something in her hand. "Now, open your mouth!" She said.

"Come on guys, I think this is enough" I said to them.

Then I saw Erika moved her hands through Mia's body and hold them. "Mmph!" Mia seems shocked when Erika suddenly hold those parts of her body.

When I saw Mia like that, I realized I had no choice. When I open my mouth, Diana immediately put a sock in it.

Angie brought a bandana to me and then put it between my teeth and pull it then tied the edge behind my head.

"Aaand, finish" Diana said,

"Yeaay" all the girls are cheering up after they accomplish what they just did.

"How was that?" Angie asked me.

I only stare her eyes without saying anything.

"C'mon, don't be so mad, this is what I meant by surprising Mia" Diana said.

"We just didn't told you that you will be surprised" Izzy said after finishing a glass of water. I guess she is tired after all that.

"Well, I guess our mission to surprise both of you is a success, right, Mia?" Erika said to my girlfriend.

"Mmph" Mia just smile through her gag and roll her eyes.

"Well then, I believe Mia wanted you guys to experience the same thing" Diana said. "So... I guess it's your turn now, Randy"

"Wmhp?" I said.

"C'mon, stand up"

I just raised one of my eyebrow to respond that. Can't she see that my ankles are tied together and my hands are also tied behind my back. How am I supposed to stand up?

"Well, it's a challenge for you" Angie said.

"Challenge? What challenge?" Was what I thought at that time.

"And your time start.... Now!" Erika said, then she tickled Mia with all of her fingers.

"Mmmmph! Mmmm mphm mhpm!" Mia struggling aggresively in her bound because of the tickling, and it seems there is no way she would escape that.

All the girls in that room are just laughing at what happened.

Then of course I tried to stand up. I failed several times, but seeing my girlfriend is struggling in Erika's tickling torture, I can't stop. After several tries, I finally made it, I can stand up on my own.

Erika stopped her tickling on Mia's body. I saw Mia laying down on the floor and is heavily breathing after all that tickling. "Mmph, mmphm, mmmph"

Then Erike helped her to sit.

"Congratulations! Mia's savior!" Angie sarcastically cheer me up

"Hahahha, good job, didn't think you would finish that challenge this fast honestly" Diana said to me.

"Yeaah, I also thought you would finish like 2 more minutes" Izzy said.

"But it's not over yet" Erika said. "We said you must experience the same thing, sooo.... go sit on that chair" she told me, while moving her hands around Mia's body.

Without a second thought, I started hopping to the chair where Mia was tied before, and sit on it.

I saw Mia smile to me after I did that. Now, it doesn't seem like she was in danger or something, it even felt like she was enjoying this.

Izzy, and Angie then came to me with several ropes. They started to tied my upper body to the chair.

"Now, you just watch here alright" Erika said to Mia. "Watch your boyfriend, your savior, failed to save you and now must pay the consequences"

"Mm mmph" Mia just chuckle after Erika said that.

Then they tied my already bound feet with a rope and pull that rope so my feet can't touch the floor anymore. Then they use the rest of the rope to circle it around my waist and tied it to the chair. Now I can't move my hands, arms, or even my belly.

Not only that, they also add a rope and tied my thight together and tied it to the chair sit. So now I can't literally move my feet anywhere.

"How does it feel?" Diana said while came tome with a black soft scarf on her hand. That was Mia's scarf, it was my last year's birthday present for her.

"Mmph" is all I can answer. Didn't even know what I said.

"Good" she said. Then she came to the back of the chair and wrap the scarf around my mouth and tied the rest of the scarf behind my head. Now my mouth is completely covered and not even the bandana that is used to cleave gagged me can be seen.

"You were really good at struggling before, let's see if you can struggle out of that" Diana said to me while holding my shoulders and close her mouth to my left ear.

Of course I don't want to be tied up for so long, especially seeing my girlfriend is also tied up. I don't know what they're up to, so It's better if I can escape faster.

Even tho I already felt that I can't move my body, I still try my best to struggle out of that bind. But of course, it is not possible, after several minutes trying to escape while those girls and even my girlfriend are laughing at me despite her predicament, I decided to give up.

"That was a good show, Randy, thank you" Diana clapping with the other girls.

"Mmmph" I just grunt at them, can't do anything anyway.

"Look at him, he is so cute tied up like that, isn't he?" Erika asked Mia.

Mia just respond with a chuckle.

"Hey guys, isn't it the time?" Izzy asked the girls.

"Oh, yeah, we had too much fun with this cute couples that we forgot" Angie responded.

Finally, time's up, now they must untied me and Mia.

"Well, I guess we'll have to leave you guys here" Diana said to us.

"Whmp?" Me and Mia have the same reaction.

"Yeah of course. We have something to attend to right now, and we're not gonna let our hard gained couple captive just escape like that" Erika said while dragging Mia on the floor to the bed feet.

"Mmmph! Mmmph!" Knowing what will happen to us, we struggle hardly to escape from our bind. Even Mia who is enjoying what just happened before, now seems desperately wanted to escape now.

But of course, we can't escape that easily. My body is like already attached to the chair, while Mia can't escape because Erika is holding her and dragging her.

Then Erika tied a rope to secure Mia's hand and waist and tied the rest of the rope to the bed feet with her laying on her side.

"Mmmph! Mmmmph!" Seeing the girls are leaving, we continued to struggle and scream, in hope that we can escape or somebody will help us.

"We really hope that our couple captive enjoy their predicament" Diana said to us after she turn off the light. the only light that was still on was a lamp on a table near us. But it wasn't enough to light uo the whole room.

"Mmmmph!"

"Good byee..." Then the door is closed and locked from outside

"Mmmmmppph!" We try our best to escape, til we realized. We are completely at the girls' mercy now. And there we are, still tied up, just waiting for those girls to come back.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome to the League of TUGs Writers.
Don't apologise for your English, we have several non-native speakers here.
Write on!
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Terrific story you are a lucky bloke.
kirigremory
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kirigremory »

Xtc wrote: 10 months ago Welcome to the League of TUGs Writers.
Don't apologise for your English, we have several non-native speakers here.
Write on!
Thank you so much, if you guys have any suggestions, please let me know :D
Boundtight
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boundtight »

Nice thank you is there a continuation?
kirigremory
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kirigremory »

Boundtight wrote: 10 months ago Nice thank you is there a continuation?
Yes, there is a continuation of this story, I'll post them soon when I got the time
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic