Kept in the Back Room (mf/fm)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Kept in the Back Room (mf/fm)

Post by Detective-Gag »

Pretending to be held for ransom served as a favorite scenario for when me and my sister decided to play tie-up games; and also had the additional benefit of being those instances where the game got to carry on for an extended period of time.

At one of the houses where we grew up (our family had moved several times), we had this corner back room in the basement we sometimes used as a guest room; for all intents and purposes most of the time, however, it was more or less an extra media room me and my sister could use as we please.

It had a spare mattress for when we would have guests…a wooden desk & chair against the wall…a pair of beanbag chairs...and an old boxed VCR television that serves as the secondary television in the basement area.

Today, me and my sister were using the room as the hideout to our nefarious kidnapping scheme: my sister had already dragged the wooden chair from the desk, placing it in the center of the room so that it could face both the television in the corner, as well as the door on the opposite corner.

My sister had wanted to be the kidnapper first; and so I sat in the wooden chair, my hands crossed behind the back of the seat, held serviceably together with a bit of rope I’d cut. At my instruction, she’d also tied rope around my ankles and just below my knees, keeping my legs held together.

Once those steps were out of the way, my sister started to finish the process by tying rope around myself and the chair, keeping my arms to the sides while holding me against the chair.

“You can keep me here like this!” I said to her while she looped the rope around my chest, deciding to “banter” with my abductor.

“You’re going to sit here & keep quiet while I wait for your parents to pay me the money,” my sister countered, immersing herself into her role as well.

She finished the final wraparound of the cord; and I felt myself myself constrict against the chair as she tied the knot behind the seat, out of my reach.

“Help!” I yelled, rocking against the chair to test the ropes. Nobody was around, so the noise wasn’t an issue; even so, I kept the volume to a reasonable level. “Help!”

“Guess I gotta gag you,” my sister sighed, and went over to the table to pick up one of the bandanas we used for gags. She picked out a dark green-patterned one, and folded it into the band like I’d showed her, with corner to corner. Then she want behind me, lowered the cloth in front of my face, and pulled the gag over my mouth.

“Hel-mmph!” I said as the cloth tightened over my lower face, and my sister cackled as she tied the bandana behind my neck.

“There!” she declared, stepping around to inspect her hostage. I held my lips together beneath the cloth, making my eyes go wide as I mumbled through the gag. I shifted left & right in the chair against the ropes, lightly stomping my tied feet down on the carpet.

Satisfied by my performance, my sister said, “Sit tight, kid; you’re going to be here for awhile.” She turned on the TV while I squirmed in the chair, the channel perpetually on Cartoon Network. “I’m leaving you here alone…no funny business!”

“Mmph!” I grunted through the gag, as I watched my sister leave the room, shutting the door behind her. At this stage of the game, I would be left alone to struggle; with her periodically “checking in” to make sure I was still tied.

Escaping the ropes would eventually become a thing…but I wasn’t in any hurry to do that; so I continued enjoying the fantasy of being held hostage for ransom.

“Mmph! Hlmph!” I cried out through the gag; voice semi-muffled by the bandana tied over my mouth, while the noise was deafened by the sound of the TV volume.

I spent about fifteen minutes like that; gag-talking to nobody in particular as I tugged at the ropes holding me to the chair. Eventually, I settled into just watching TV in my immobilized state.

I heard the door handle turn, and I looked back over to the entrance to the room to see my sister poking her head into the room.

"Behaving yourself?" she questioned.

My response was to wriggle indignantly & mumble back at her through the gag.

"Ha!" my sister laughed. "Well, keep it that way!"

She closed the door and ran off, leaving me alone again. At her provocation, I renewed my struggles; this time, I pushed back the chair with my feet, dragging the wooden seat across the carpet slowly until I reached the edge of the desk. Mimicking the motion of rubbing my wrists against the edge of the desk, I pretended that I was cutting the ropes.

In actuality, I managed to simply pull one of my hands free with a bit of force…from there, I began pushing the ropes around my arms upwards, inching them over the back of the chair so they’d come loose.

With only my legs now bound, I reached up and pulled the gag down from my mouth. “Whew,” I breathed with emphasized drama, and stopped over to start untying my legs.

It was then that my sister returned…opening the back room door again, she saw me sitting with my arms free, fumbling with the leg ropes.

“Hey!” she yelled, running over and shooing my hands away from the knots. “No escaping!”

“Try and stop me!” I challenged, and we both laughed as we exchanged half-hearted jabs at each other.

My legs still tied, I wasn’t exactly able to muster much resistance: eventually I ended up on the floor, and all my sister had to do was sit on my back to keep me pinned.

“Hands behind your back!” she commanded, having won the scuffle.

I sighed, and put my hands back behind my back; and my sister tied my wrists again. I was pulled over to the mattress and made to sit on the edge, while my sister went to the table & grabbed a roll of duct tape.

“This outta do a better job of keeping you quiet,” she commented, and tore off a piece.

“Gmph!” I emphasized, as she smoothed the piece of silver tape over my mouth, and then added two more on top of that one, down to my chin. Then she fetched the ropes I’d discarded off the floor & tied my arms back to my sides, wrapping the lengths around my chest once more.

“Hrmph,” I mumbled as she tightened the ropes, narrowing my eyes at her.

“Gonna tie this back over your mouth, too,” my sister commented, as she untied the bandana from around my neck, smoothed it, and placed it back over my taped mouth in an OTM gag.

She stood up, looking down at where I sat on the mattress. I twisted against the ropes, making muffled noises up at her.

“I don’t want you escaping again,” she mused, and looked back over at the rope we had yet to use, still piled on the desk.

“Trmph hmg-tmphing mmph,” I suggested, rolling onto the mattress onto my belly, and bending my legs to demonstrate.

[Try hog-tying me.]

“Alright,” she answered, after processing my request. She grabbed a rope, and after some attempts to figure out what she was doing, she managed to do a rudimentary hogtie by simply looping the rope between my ankles binding, and slowly cinching the length around my chest bindings.

“Grmmph! Hrrmph!” I grumbled, lightly bouncing on the mattress, unable to separate my ankles from the snare. I could only roll to my side, glancing up at my sister.

“Perfect!” she exclaimed. “Don’t go anywhere!”

She sped back out of the room once more, leaving me to roll around on the mattress in my new, awkward position.

“Mmmph!”

The combination of the duct tape over my mouth & the bandana pressing down over it was a much more effective gag; and combined with the hogtie; I was enjoying the thoroughness of how well-captured I was.

“Hmph!” I continued to mumble, shifting around on the mattress. Even with my ankles tethered to my back, I was able to snake my way off the mattress onto the carpet. I worked the tether; but it wasn’t loosening. I decided to do as before, and instead started fidgeting with the wrist bindings.

Again, I slipped my hands free, and tried going for the ropes secured behind my back. Prodding the knot, I felt the pressure ease around my arms; and I quickly shook off the ropes, which also slackened the hogtie.

Rolling up to a sitting position, I started untying my legs (finally!). Once I was completely free, I untied the bandana gag, and carefully peeled the duct tape away from my mouth.

I exited the room, finding my sister lounging on the couch in the main basement, watching her own show on TV.

“You got out fast!” she noticed, seeming both impressed and a bit disappointed that I’d escaped her tie.

“Your turn?” I inquired, grinning at my success.

She shrugged, but hopped up from the couch, hands raised. “I surrender!”

Aiming a finger-gun in her direction, I tilted my head back to the room. “You’re coming with me!” I said gruffly. “Let’s get you all tied & gagged while we wait for your father’s money!”

My sister and I marched back into the room, her hands still raised while I held her a “gunpoint”. She plopped down onto the mattress. “I don’t think I wanna be hogtied like you were,” she said to me.

“That’s alright,” I replied, picking up the ropes I’d left in a heap on the floor. “Put your legs together, and then your hands together in front; we’ll do it differently.”

My sister did as instructed, and sat with her hands & feet outstretched. First I tied her wrists together; and then I bound her knees & ankles.

Then, I guided her bound hands down to her feet, and started tying a longer length of rope around her wrists & ankles, so that she was hunched over.

“Different,” she observed. “Normally I have my hands behind me.”

“I think it’s a different kind of hogtie,” I said to her. “Sort of like a rodeo.”

“Neat.” She tugged at the knots. “Might need to be tighter.”

I shrugged, and increased the tension, making sure she couldn’t easily pull her wrists through the rope wound around the cuffs of her jeans. Once that was done, I went to grab the roll of duct tape & a different bandana; this one a light blue.

“Someone will find me,” my sister commented, deciding to resume the plot of the game.

“Not until I get my money,” I shot back, making a show of tearing off a strip of duct tape. “Now it’s time to stop talking.”

“Mmph!” my sister voiced, as I placed the tape over her mouth. As she had done to me before, I added two more pieces to cover her lower face; then I hopped on the mattress so I could go behind her and pull the blue bandana over the tape to complete the gag.

“That should keep you quiet,” I grunted, tying the gag in place before getting back up.

“Mmph! Ymph wmph gmt awmph wmph thmph!” my sister mumbled up at me, bobbing her head while she wiggled her hands & feet in front of her from her sitting position.

“Hmm…? I can’t understand you!” I laughed, turning to exit the room. “Just stay there for a while.”

My sister continued to mumble incoherently; falling on her side as she behaved like a hostage. I left the room, closing the door behind me, and strode over to the couch were she’d been sitting before, flipping to a different channel on the TV.

Minutes passed, and I was mentally wondering how long I should wait before “checking in” on her.

I needn’t have bothered, though; because after about ten minutes, the door to the back room jiggled open…and my sister came hopping out of the room!

She’d managed to separate her wrists from her ankles, and the bandana had fallen down from her mouth to reveal the duct tape underneath; but her feet were still tied together, and her hands bound in front.

“Mmph…mmph…mmph!” she grunted with every hop, frantically making for the basement stairs.

“Oh, no you don’t!” I cried, leaping up from the couch to intercept her.

“Awm mnmph…!” she whined, as I halted her.

“Thought you’d get away, huh!?” I joked, turning her back towards the room. “Go on; get back there!”

“Nmph!” my sister retorted; but went jumping back that way anyway.

Once we returned, I opted to sit her down in the chair, like how I had started. I wrapped the rope around her to secure her to the backside; except her hands were kept in front of her.

“Let’s get that gag back on,” I said as well, taking the sagging bandana and raising it back up to her mouth.

“Mmn alrdmph gngmd,” my sister reminded me; right before I tied the blue bandana back into place.

“And we’re going to keep it that way,” I said. “Remember; you’re supposed to be a hostage!”

“Hrmph!” my sister snorted, slumping in the chair, and turning towards the television that was still running.

I left her alone in the room again; and this time, she remained in there for about twenty minutes or so.

I came back to look in on her, and she was still just as I had left her. It was getting later in the afternoon, and we were probably going to have to wrap up our game before our parents got back home.

I strode over to untie my sister; and she removed her gags. Together we packed up the supplies, and spent the rest of the afternoon watching television in the basement.
thas2200
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thas2200 »

Your best storie so far !
Sorry for my english, stupid french here ! :twisted:
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Good read, thank you. Sounded you had fun.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Lovely story!
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Great story 👏
bbb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bbb »

Really fun story, and very well written! Unlike a few of the posts in this category, I have absolutely no trouble believing this really happened! Thanks so much for sharing!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic